It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jets Scrambled over Spain as UFO Reported.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I know, it's the crappy Sun newspaper but there must be something to this story, especially after the recent sightings over England:

THREE fighter jets were scrambled after frightened residents including British expats spotted a UFO over the Costa del Sol.

www.thesun.co.uk...

The F18s and a military helicopter skimmed over the holiday hotspots of Marbella and Estepona at 5am. Witnesses woken by a sonic boom created by the planes reported seeing a “gold, cigar-shaped object”.

edit on 15-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

Sonic boom over populated area to me, means these jets were definitely on an intercept mission. The witness mentioning his lights going haywire is also quite interesting.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
I know, it's the crappy Sun newspaper but there must be something to this story, especially after the recent sightings over England:

THREE fighter jets were scrambled after frightened residents including British expats spotted a UFO over the Costa del Sol.

www.thesun.co.uk...

The F18s and a military helicopter skimmed over the holiday hotspots of Marbella and Estepona at 5am. Witnesses woken by a sonic boom created by the planes reported seeing a “gold, cigar-shaped object”.

Could be. It would really be good if there are more people that see these things saying so, in the UK and everywhere else. The 'rocket shaped' object in Bath was written in local news as well with plenty of eye witnesses. Seems that this is so blatantly there and happened yet is anything being said to prove it in MSM.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Hopefully this is the start of a fun phase of life...you know the part where we get revealed all the truths that are kept from us.

Would be hilarious if Other beings were just toying with our world governments because they ( the gov ) has been trying to keep the beings a secret and they are just messing with them making it harder for them to keep their lie.

which in turn puts pressure on them to make choices they would rather now and possibly further expose themselves.

Just speculation though.

Does this relate to the one in Minneapolis that is being reported also ?

Object definitely can move fast enough to move around the world multiple times in a hours, so I'm sure it's possible.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If you read the page that this story is on, you will notice another story. It is of the cell phone capture video, from an commercial airliner over South Korea. I believe this video was debunked. This story has the same feel, IMHO.
edit on 15-4-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Great story thanks for sharing.

"Officials declined to comment. But days later two Typhoons broke the sound barrier when they were scrambled amid sightings of a golden “sock-shaped” UFO over Somerset."

Project Blue Beam Getting Ready or Is Are There Aliens Visiting?

Two fighter scrambles in two days is pretty significant IMO.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
If you read the page that this story is on, you will notice another story. It is of the cell phone capture video, from an commercial airliner over South Korea. I believe this video was debunked. This story has the same feel, IMHO.
edit on 15-4-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

Anyone with half a brain could see that video was a hoax mate, and to a certain degree, a news story sometimes has more substance, well, considerably more substance, than a CGI video

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

"Officials declined to comment. But days later two Typhoons broke the sound barrier when they were scrambled amid sightings of a golden “sock-shaped” UFO over Somerset."

can you show us a link " of a golden “sock-shaped” UFO over Somerset.""

Just curious if they are indeed described as "Golden".

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

No videos posted as yet, however this incident is pretty close to this sighting www.abovetopsecret.com... coincidence? Possibly

It would seem that the Alboran Sea and East coast of Spain are having quite a few UFO incidents lately.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Some details here, not sure if it was referred to as ''golden'' though I think some eyewitnesses said ''silver''. Either way, with sunlight it could be either depending on conditions, the fact that there are a lot of these sightings recently and these two are very similar is interesting.
www.thisisbath.co.uk...
www.thesun.co.uk...

More reports on the Spain object
brainguff.co.uk...

The description of the sound matches my experience, and perhaps a lot of the sounds being heard recently

One British reader, who asked to remain anonymous, told the paper this weekend: “It was terrifying. They were clearly tailing this strange-looking craft.

“I cannot describe what it was, but it was long and thin and had flashing lights. It was definitely not a plane or helicopter.

“It made a very strange sound and moved slowly before suddenly shooting off at top speed.”

Her neighbour Alison Woods, who is married to a former RAF engineer, added: “It was a eerily humming sound, nothing I have ever witnessed before.

“We have lived on various RAF bases in UK and abroad. It was the most bizarre sound, not easy to explain.”

edit on 15-4-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
At least the Spanish defence ministry hasn't tried to pass the supersonic scramble of their jets off as a response to a helicopter transmitting the wrong transponder code like the similar incident over Bath!
The question is who does the "sock" belong to? going way out there,what if this object has "escaped" from the possible stargate in the gulf of Aden? I imagine that would cause a mass worldwide government panic of a similar level seen recently,with ever more ridiculous reasons being given for panic scrambles across the gloibe. After all can't have any of us mere plebs to have even a hint of the truth can we?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

Some details here, not sure if it was referred to as ''golden'' though I think some eyewitnesses said ''silver''. Either way, with sunlight it could be either depending on conditions, the fact that there are a lot of these sightings recently and these two are very similar is interesting.
www.thisisbath.co.uk...
www.thesun.co.uk...

I agree it is more Interesting than either one of them separately.
Are there any more reports of a similar nature recently spotted anywhere else?

Just curious to see if there are any patterns.

Edit:

LMAO.............

A snippet from one of your links even uses the phrase "Weather Balloon"... Some things never change lol

Neither statement made any reference to the presence of the other object – said to be silver and rocket-shaped. There has been speculation that it might have been a weather balloon, but the Met Office today ruled out the possibility, saying they were not released at that time of day. Today an MoD spokesman said: “The Typhoons went out because of the helicopter and then came back. They did not report any other unusual air activity.”

edit on 15-4-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Ok, jets over Spain were DEFINITELY on intercept after a UFO report.

Description:

Witnesses woken by a sonic boom created by the planes reported seeing a “gold, cigar-shaped object”.

Countless witnesses report (on the incidents over England, and I quote:

Dad-of-three Richard Bird, 38, told how the supersonic jets probed the “strange sock-shaped” entity above his garden in Bath. He said: “They were having a really good look.”

Fellow local Sean Whyte described the UFO as “white and rocket-shaped”.

“At the same time high above, another Typhoon, the shape is very distinctive, was seemingly buzzing a white object at about 35,000 ft. This white rocket-shaped object was in the NE and stationary. Clouds eventually obscured both but we had been watching for maybe five minutes. We were not seeing things!”

“My mother and sister also witnessed the silver floating object. They described it as shaped like a rocket, and that it moved horizontally, then stopped, then moved vertically up until they lost sight of it.”

Another witness said: “The jets kept circling it. It was very strange.”

Something is definitely going on and once again, it's being covered up.

How many incidents need to happen before someone from the MOD or international equivalent finally admits, "Yes, we responded to calls from concerned members of the public who reported a UFO. We sent up x amount of fighter jets and they confirmed what the witnesses reported. We have no idea what it was, as our pilots reported that it shot upward into space."

Ok, I know it will never happen, but it would good

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

that will never happen. there will never be disclosure. One day aliens will land then there will be topics on ATS about how the aliens are fake aliens, created by TPTB to fool us. disclosure will never come

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Ok so if all these people in the uk and spain have seen this sock shaped ufo where are the photos/videos?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
Ok so if all these people in the uk and spain have seen this sock shaped ufo where are the photos/videos?

Some more detailed description
projectavalon.net.../page2

It seems the helicopter was below the ufo by some distance but that the crew of the helicopter could clearly see the ufo hovering above them,, we are guessing that the helicopter pilot mistakenly thought the ufo was either intimidating them or even being hostile toward them lol, so they informed air control which was then we think reported as a hostile act and the eurofighters were called in to investigate,, the air control must have picked up the ufo on their radar as it appears 1 jet went to the helicopter and 1 went straight to engage the ufo, what my colleague saw was the jet that went to check on the helicopter after seeing the helicopter was ok immediately went to join the jet engaging the ufo, which is why he saw the fighter jet climbing so steeply and in such a rush.......
Reports are suggesting the videos that were on youtube were promptly taken down by youtube soon after being posted.

There are pictures on the links to the reports and threads given previously on this thread.
edit on 16-4-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
but if you read what the helicoptor pilot said (report from todays news) he didnt even know he had sent an ememergancy signal, he didnt know anything untill he seen 1 of the 2 jets passing him by about 200 meters away, at which point he thought he was about to die.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Mr Knott said they only surivived turbulence from the jets because they were in an ex-military helicopter.

"All of a sudden this plane came from underneath us. The turbulence sucked us round 30 degrees and the pilot said we were lucky to be alive."

He said he only saw one of the Typhoon aircraft that had been scrambled but on its first pass the pilot could not have been more than 200m (650ft) away.

The plane passed by the helicopter two more times communicating with the helicopter pilot before flying away, according to Mr Knott. He said he did not know anything about the emergency signal and had not been able to hear the communication between the two pilots. He added: "Our pilot was just in shock. He was quite angry and when we landed he went off to find out why it had happened."

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

No wonder the pilot was angry, getting buzzed by jet fighters who were checking out a UFO and then having the MOD basically call him a moron, who can't tell if he sent an emergency signal. I'd be major p*ssed as well

Doesn't this emergency signal thing sound like another Venus/swamp gas/weather ballon? They accuse their own military personnel of being stupid so why not a civilian pilot also?
edit on 16-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Great one blurry photo of a phallus in the sky is that it? honestly i think if there anything to this story ther would be more/better photos . what evidence to you have that youtube removed the videos? and if there is some conspiricy how come the sun was allowed to publish its article?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Great one blurry photo of a phallus in the sky is that it? honestly i think if there anything to this story ther would be more/better photos . what evidence to you have that youtube removed the videos? and if there is some conspiricy how come the sun was allowed to publish its article?

If you look there are more pictures on the threads and also on the links to reports. As for the rest of your post, actually read the words of my post before making assumptions.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by kamatty

No wonder the pilot was angry, getting buzzed by jet fighters who were checking out a UFO and then having the MOD basically call him a moron, who can't tell if he sent an emergency signal. I'd be major p*ssed as well

Doesn't this emergency signal thing sound like another Venus/swamp gas/weather ballon? They accuse their own military personnel of being stupid so why not a civilian pilot also?
edit on 16-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

They flew supersonic across about at least 4 counties to ''communicate'' with a helicopter pilot....smoke signals? I am certain there would be much easier ways of communicating and his radio wasn't blocked to any frequency.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join