Something weird happened to me.

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I was getting started on a story and something from right ear started ringing like something tuning but has happening for quite some time and something else happened and it felt like a shot from the top my head and straight down my body and my vision blurred out and vibrated back to normal. Wow I thought what the what in Tarnation was that.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Maybe it was gas?

But seriously though, it almost reminds me a TIA(Mini stroke). Something you should talk to a doctor about.

Though, I admit, something else that came to my mind was the vibrations people report before OBE's sometimes....Not quite like it...It just reminded me of that...

I would talk to your doctor.
edit on 15-4-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You may not believe this, but I've experienced almost that exact same thing before--a number of times. I don't know what it is. It's happened enough times that I just submit to it and go on with my business.

For what it's worth, I'm almost never ill; I never catch that thing that's "going around" that everybody else gets; I have no known diseases (obviously I could have some disease and not know about it). Anyway, as far as I can tell it's... nothing. At least I _hope_ it's nothing....

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
I was getting started on a story and something from right ear started ringing like something tuning but has happening for quite some time and something else happened and it felt like a shot from the top my head and straight down my body and my vision blurred out and vibrated back to normal. Wow I thought what the what in Tarnation was that.

I would see your physician as soon as possible. Not to freak you out, it could have been a TIA. trans ischemic attack.

Mayo Clinic staff

A transient ischemic attack (TIA) is like a stroke, producing similar symptoms, but usually lasting only a few minutes and causing no permanent damage. Often called a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack may be a warning. About 1 in 3 people who have a transient ischemic attack eventually has a stroke, with about half occurring within a year after the transient ischemic attack.

A transient ischemic attack can serve as both a warning and an opportunity — a warning of an impending stroke and an opportunity to take steps to prevent it.
www.mayoclinic.com...

Des

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

I get the ringing in my ears sometimes. It is just annoying. It's called tinnitus. As for the feeling like a shot and the blurred vision, could be migraine related symptoms, or something similar. I have migraines and sometimes it messes with your vision, even if you don't have any pain yet. If that shot feeling with the blurry vision happens again, I would definitely go see a doctor and get checked out, at least to rule out anything worse.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thank you for the concern and I will make an appointment just to be sure but it not like the symptoms but it like a radio tuning in my ear and like someone holding my head. I was looming for a health forum but I couldn't find it but now I know where it's at. I feel quite great and now that I don't smoke it's been great and I am not stress at least I don't think I am. Maybe it was Gas

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

serious note, this happened , EXACT THING saturday night around 530-630 while i was at work! i know ringing in my ears but this was a lot different like the high pitched frequency, and like almost a wave of pressure, really hard to describe, a little blurry eyesight on the left side as this happened, wasnt painful, just weird. ears are muffled, i work in a kitchen and even that was tuned out!
lasted maybe 15 seconds, if that!

and now monday i have a cold, started to onset yesterday, but i work with a lot of ppl, and a few are sick a now!, my nose is like a faucet, wont stop!!. one love!
edit on 16-4-2012 by Chefspicy because: time frame
edit on 16-4-2012 by Chefspicy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join