It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise of the Black Klan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Live and let live. Seems like all races have extremists. Ya know what the best part is? That we can still all point to these hate groups and call them extremists. As long as they remain fringe groups who we can label as not normal, we are all fine.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Just addressing part of this because I am in the "trenches" ,so to speak, I dont think there will be a race war. There very well may be race battles though. This I personally expect ad we already see some of it with the mobs singling out whites and the things that are being said. With some calling for violence and the disenfranchised listening for a scapegoat or boogeyman to be blamed for their self induced ills or societal induced ills.. there very well may be. I work with youth and I live in the town next to East St Louis, I hear a LOT of violent rhetoric in general.. and I hear a LOT of rhetoric about whitey. Im not white.. Im kinda brownish red.. but Im married to whitey and have some brownish reddish whitey kids. I fear for them due to some of the things I hear.. not due to a war, but due to white hate now being much more freely spoken of than in any other time that I can recall. The hard truth is that there is a very very large amt of racism in the black community. Thats the way it is.
Being a non-white, I do find it VERY odd that such racist BS is spewed by some of these black "leaders" with impunity. These people arent leaders, but riding on the backs of their own people who they are stomping into the ground.
Me? What do I care about color.. Im one of the smallest minorities in the US, who are still enslaved in a manner and mostly by their own damned stupid choice. I look at the actions of people. Unfortunately, the actions are speaking pretty loudly lately.
There is still time though.. still time to make things better if people are receptive and not blinded. I have hope. YET.. it is everyones freedom to hate whomever they want. Hate for whatever reason for all I care. Hate for skin color, but when you call for violence or promote it, OR PROVOKE IT, or participate in it even in a more passive role.... that is NOT your right.

On a funny note just to give some of you sourpusses a laugh, when I buy something silly or expensive I probably shouldnt have.. I tell the husband its just "reparations".

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
Live and let live. Seems like all races have extremists. Ya know what the best part is? That we can still all point to these hate groups and call them extremists. As long as they remain fringe groups who we can label as not normal, we are all fine.

I understand your sentiment, but that is not how we Deny Ignorance. And when you say "we all", do you mean those of us that are watching from the outside, doing nothing, while we sip our latte. What about those that aren't so fortunate, are they fine?
The kkk incessantly terrified and continue to terrify GOOD people of various color, religion and ideology while other "good" people just stand by and say, "that's unfortunate." Aren't those whom sit by idly while injustice is served just as responsible as those committing the act?

This goes both ways, live and let live today, live and let live tomorrow, all that does is buy time for the agenda of those that wish evil on all of society.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84

Aren't those whom sit by idly while injustice is served just as responsible as those committing the act?

ABSOLUTELY!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Can I ask what the point of this thread is?

Is it just to rant about all the "black extremists" that have "suddenly" appeared, while conveniently ignoring and glossing over the many decades of white supremacists and institutionalized racism?

Once again it seems to be nothing more than an attempt to exaggerate the opinions of one or two known extremists and therefore label an entire group of American citizens - and create a racial propaganda thread.

I am a German American with blue eyes and light brown/dirty blond hair. What about the institutional racism my ancestors and I have had to endure since they first landed here in the 17th Century? I find it odd that outright racism against German American's ended around the same time this whole "blame people with blue eyes" meme began.

After awhile, it get's kind of pathetic. German American's faced outright cultural and to an extent, ethnic genocide. Heck we face discrimination in the form of "Affirmative Action", but still we work forwards. Take your cry baby words elsewhere.

Ethnic genocide? OK dude

Systematic and cultural racism towards immigrants during the early years of the country was different then black racism. Black people were forced to be slaves, while immigrants were forced to work for very meager wages.

If you fast forward some years when racism towards European immigrants is starting to dissipate, blacks are still being discriminated against because of skin color. When you first look at a person, your eyes discern a persons skin color before their ethnicity.

My theory is that, post 1964 (civil rights act), the assimilation process was much easier for non-black immigrants. For less radical racists, it was easier to accept a person of their skin color before a person of the virtual opposite, black. History is my supporting evidence.
edit on 16-4-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84

Originally posted by Covertblack

I understand your sentiment, but that is not how we Deny Ignorance. And when you say "we all", do you mean those of us that are watching from the outside, doing nothing, while we sip our latte. What about those that aren't so fortunate, are they fine?
The kkk incessantly terrified and continue to terrify GOOD people of various color, religion and ideology while other "good" people just stand by and say, "that's unfortunate." Aren't those whom sit by idly while injustice is served just as responsible as those committing the act?

This goes both ways, live and let live today, live and let live tomorrow, all that does is buy time for the agenda of those that wish evil on all of society.

When I say we I am implying the majority of people in this country. If a majority of people believed this we wouldn't be calling them extremists, they would be the norm. I agree with you that people did nothing during the period when the KKK was a group that could cause rampant harm. Nowadays I do not believe they are taken seriously by many, but a small minority. Can I ask what would you propose we do? I understand that sitting idly by seems as though you are doing nothing, but in reality you are letting hate words die, by not giving them a thought. Word are words, the actions you take from them either confirm or deny them.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Covertblack because: called does not equal calling

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Just addressing part of this because I am in the "trenches" ,so to speak, I dont think there will be a race war. There very well may be race battles though. This I personally expect ad we already see some of it with the mobs singling out whites and the things that are being said. With some calling for violence and the disenfranchised listening for a scapegoat or boogeyman to be blamed for their self induced ills or societal induced ills.. there very well may be.

You nailed it on the head!
Those that are "lost" and in need, search for acceptance where ever they can find it. This human condition is color blind; to be wanted, to be accepted. Some of us weren't so lucky to have loving parents, or even parents at all. These are the people white, black, yellow, brown, that are recruited by extremist and made to do horrible things in order to be accepted and rewarded. Programs like Big Brother and Big Sister have made an impact but more people need to be in the same page to make change happen or the wheels will just continue to spin.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
If blacks want it they can go ahead and bring on the race war. I guarantee though that 12% of the population will be stomped with a such a swiftness, it'll be like it never even happened.

More of that loving tolerance from the ATS crowd.

Taking the words of a tiny, tiny minority of an entire group and applying them to the larger group is stupid

Its just as stupid as saying all white people are racists because some are. Get a effing clue.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
.....Oh yeah, I forgot one of the other factors: scared white people thinking shooting and killing people for trespassing is okie dokie just reinforcing the " kill whitey" idea. I would shoot and kill anyone.. regardless of age or color.... if I or my kids were in imminent danger. An imminent danger isnt a skin color thing.. its a Im gonna get killed thing. Thats a no brainer. However, toting a gun and looking for an MSM fueled race war is just idiocy and completely adding to the already brewing ( or brewed) problem. YOU who say these things on here are as much as part of the problem as the idiot woman spouting all the hatred about pink people and seem not to even realize it.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
OP,

Why should anyone feel social responsibility to denounce the ideology of extremists within their race? These political organizations function within the law. It is their constitutional to exists. The NBPP put up a wanted poster of George Zimmerman. How many sound people acted on that huh? Nobody who enjoys their freedom. What about the thousands of women who are slain in domestic disputes and report to the police that their spouse or boyfriend threatened to kill them? Understand that the law of this country fails when it comes to threats. Extremist membership isn't increasing it's declining. The NBPP has been operating for years, saying the same things, and occasionally getting their 15 minutes of fame and this is just another instance of such.

I'm actually starting to question if anyone who believes in this mounting race war KNOWS any black people. As a black man myself I can tell you that black people don't care what the NBPP does or believes there's going to be a race war. The majority of us are much more concentrated on surviving and providing for our families. Why are you and other people so fixated on this idea? Doesn't seem like you're the expert on race relations.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Again I understand and you must understand that I speak from passion here so my resolve is not easily swayed. History will tell you there are many, many examples of individuals and small groups of people making big waves.

The ripple effect; drop an object no bigger than your fingernail into a body of water and watch its ripples effect an area 1,000 times the size of itself, this is a life lesson. As a society we are so wrapped up in our little worlds that we don't understand how our actions effect those around us. If just one person reads this and gets it that didn't before, than Mission Accomplished.
I've chosen the wrong path in life as much as I have the right path, everything begins and ends with the decisions we make and Karma has a way of smacking you in the face when you choose wrong. I'm tired of the 180 spin kick to the groin, I live by my words. Be the change you want to see.
edit on 4/16/2012 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
OP,

Why should anyone feel social responsibility to denounce the ideology of extremists within their race? These political organizations function within the law. It is their constitutional to exists. The NBPP put up a wanted poster of George Zimmerman. How many sound people acted on that huh? Nobody who enjoys their freedom. What about the thousands of women who are slain in domestic disputes and report to the police that their spouse or boyfriend threatened to kill them? Understand that the law of this country fails when it comes to threats. Extremist membership isn't increasing it's declining. The NBPP has been operating for years, saying the same things, and occasionally getting their 15 minutes of fame and this is just another instance of such.

I'm actually starting to question if anyone who believes in this mounting race war KNOWS any black people. As a black man myself I can tell you that black people don't care what the NBPP does or believes there's going to be a race war. The majority of us are much more concentrated on surviving and providing for our families. Why are you and other people so fixated on this idea? Doesn't seem like you're the expert on race relations.

As am I for my family. But if we don't speak up than who? Is membership decreasing? I don't have those facts in front of me, but I doubt it, there is more uncertainty in this country now than there has been in a long time. Those that are attracted to such groups don't think, live, or act like you or I. And this so called "race war," isn't just black people, it is white people as well. I grew up in various cities along the east coast, my network of friends and family are both black and white and we all get along great.

I agree, the majority of black people don't want violence and racism, same can be said for the majority of white people. At the same time you can't ignore the fact that racial tensions have increased as of late and the MSM is not just allowing it to happen they are fueling it.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

I'm black, with white and native blood, and my little girl is half white. That being said, BLACKS don't want any friggin race war, genius. Everybody knows black people comprise roughly 14 percent of the population, and you talk about how blacks would be stomped. The general population, black or white would not participate in such nonsense, a dumbass race war. You talk as if you want it to happen. If ANY racist, black or white, were to harm my daughter, or family, for that matter, there will be swift, precise, lethal repercussions. This s&&t is getting outta hand.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I say bring it on...I say anybody, I mean anybody comes near my house, or my family, they will be met by my vast array of weapons

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
does anybody remember the past?Rape gangs ring a bell?One of the girls I went to school with was never seen again...Quit whining about race,whine about something that matters..as said by a previous poster,I know a LOT of black folk not a one is of the"KILL WHITEY" mindset,they all feel as i do ...kill the government....peace ya'll
edit on 16-4-2012 by gary714 because: messed up again

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
I say bring it on...I say anybody, I mean anybody comes near my house, or my family, they will be met by my vast array of weapons

Calm down, sparky. No one is trying to steal your video games.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

Do you not realize that all the original black panthers were was a youth outlook group? They clothed and fed the poor, gave young blacks a chance to venture into activism and also kept a lot of people out of jail, at least for a while anyways. The FBI responded through COINTELPRO (counter intelligence program), which culminated in the publishing of the Black Panthers Comic (published by the feds), and the ruining of a prominent white actress (can't remember her name at the moment) for having a relationship with a Black Panther. You clearly have no real clue as to what the original group was, so what makes you think that you have a clue about the new one (if it even exists, which I somehow doubt)?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157

"Vast array of weapons" lmfao, you guys kill me.... =)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack
reply to post by Adyta

I'm black, with white and native blood, and my little girl is half white. That being said, BLACKS don't want any friggin race war, genius. Everybody knows black people comprise roughly 14 percent of the population, and you talk about how blacks would be stomped. The general population, black or white would not participate in such nonsense, a dumbass race war. You talk as if you want it to happen. If ANY racist, black or white, were to harm my daughter, or family, for that matter, there will be swift, precise, lethal repercussions. This s&&t is getting outta hand.

Exactly! This is where my passion stems from. This is not going to effect the majority of people but it will effect people non the less. Those people may be the town over, your neighbor down the street, someone you've never heard of and probably wont again, or someone you love dearly. This isn't fear; this is fact, this is life, this is the society we have come to live in and I'm calling BS.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
Why is it only white people that think a race riot is coming? I've seen more "race war/race riot" threads than ever lately, but none of the authors seem to be minorities... Where does this fear come from? The next civil war in this country will be between the haves& the have-nots, i promise you. Don't fall for this division campaign that we're going through right now, at the end of the day we're all we have. United we stand, you know the rest...

Division is division. You just seem to be picking a different dividing line to support.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join