It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise of the Black Klan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
If it's a war the MSM wants, then let's give them one.
I think it's time for all Americans to join together and take down the MSM.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Originally posted by Adyta
If blacks want it they can go ahead and bring on the race war. I guarantee though that 12% of the population will be stomped with a such a swiftness, it'll be like it never even happened.

Im sorry, you must be confused or you hit the wrong favorite in your browser...this isnt stormfront.

Facts are not racist...

#1 I'm sure the member I was speaking to can answer for themselves, and #2 if you're itching for a race war, you need to check yourself and wonder why, only simpleminded folks would want a race war...last time I checked, you don't get to pick which race you are.

You know what?!? I'm 5'10" and I'm tired of all of these 6ft+ people walking around thinking that they're better than me!!! That's it height war!!! You tall bastards better bring some plus sized caskets!!!

That is how ignorant you sound.

PS I never called anyone racist, but that post seems like the type of thing you'd find on stormfront, just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I don't understand how you can call for the racial cleansing of people because they are evil? It's silly. It's like saying you hate racists because they are sub-human. If the majority of white people had the passion and hatred of some of these black supremacy groups there would be no black people in the U.S.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

edit on Mon Apr 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Im the one race baiting? That's funny from the one saying "if blacks want a race war bring it" as you look up race war videos on youtube. You want to know what war looks like? Go take a government sponsored trip overseas, then let me know if you're still itching to "get some" until you've BTDT, please do me a favor and STFU.

Cordially,
EWS

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
Im the one race baiting? That's funny from the one saying "if blacks want a race war bring it" as you look up race war videos on youtube. You want to know what war looks like? Go take a government sponsored trip overseas, then let me know if you're still itching to "get some" until you've BTDT, please do me a favor and STFU.

Cordially,
EWS

Yes, you are pulling the race card in an effort to shame me, when in reality all the race card does is annoy me. Get an original, intelligent argument. Until you've BTDT, please do us ALL a favor and STFU.

A race war would be nothing like what is going on in Afghanistan. A race war in America would be a swift roflstomping. Think about it... of that 12%, how many are men that are able and WILLING to fight? Probably not even 1%.
edit on 4/16/2012 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Continue to fear the non-existent black boogie man the MSM manufactured for you

Black people don't want a race war, not sure where anyone is getting this from. I could go read on stormfront about a few fringe whites that want a race war, does that mean the majority of whites do? No.

Why do so many people lose the ability to think logically when race comes into a conservation?

edit on 16-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
as they say where i live, the mother of the idiots is always pregnant.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
www.theblaze.com...

this "thing" has the cheek to castigate others on their appearance, my white kids are a million times more beautiful than this racist beast

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
www.theblaze.com...

this "thing" has the cheek to castigate others on their appearance, my white kids are a million times more beautiful than this racist beast

Gemwolf,

PLEASE just close up this ignorant fest of a thread. It has no place here on ATS since it seems that race is making everyone loose there ever lovin mind.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I can't believe people actually think there might be a race war.

That alone is hilarious. There will be no race war. Pump the brakes please.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y

Look at the point of this thread. There is none. Now multiply that ignorance by 1000. You get a race war.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Should've expected this thread to take a nose dive at some point. This is not about fear, or hate, it's about recognizing a movement being fueled by the media and calling them on their BS!!!!! We need to come together as Americans, white, black, yellow, brown, and confront a much bigger problem. That problem is the people who want us to be divided, the people that want us to hate each other. Even now when most of us are speaking up against the racist comments being made in this thread, we fight, we argue, we make no progress. Stop with the useless drivel, be the change you want to see and speak of this change every opportunity you get.

If this thread is going to continue going sideways than by all means I will ask for it to be closed.

And for those that think this thread has no point, well you are ignorant.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Sure blacks only represent 12% of the US population.

But what if all the other non white minorities band together.

Then and only then, is when the white population is out numbered.

But I don't think that will happen.

edit on 16-4-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y

I don't think people believe their will be a "Race War," in the conventional sense of the word. If violence stems from this, it will be the innocent that are effected, white or black, by extremist on both sides of the track. The numbers won't be astronomical but the deed will be done.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

"...until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned: That until there are no longer first-class and second class citizens of any nation; That until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes; That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race; That until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion..." Emperor Haile Selassie I

That is all I have to say

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildapache
reply to post by OhZone

"...until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned: That until there are no longer first-class and second class citizens of any nation; That until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes; That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race; That until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion..." Emperor Haile Selassie I

That is all I have to say

Great quote! Thanks for sharing

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join