It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise of the Black Klan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone

Originally posted by Immune
Oh man I've been personally mentioned (blond hair, blue eyed whitey here) i guess this is my bad i must be the ignition for the race war. This is just foolishness how about we block off a state dump this idiots and the white supremacy idiots into it and just walk away let them kill each other then we don't have to hear this drivel anymore.I have a hard enough time filling my gas tank and feeding my kids, i don't have enough free time to hate someone other than politicians right now so can the race war wait till we get the goberment under our control again?

Will you still feel that way when there is an event where gangs of blacks massacre dozens or even hundreds of whites?
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Take care and be careful where you go.

What?

So now we're imagining fantastical scenarios to justify our irrational racism are we?

Better attack all those ginger haired people now, just in case they rise up and overthrow the government. I heard a "reddy" on the radio the other day ranting about how they're gonna kill all the blond people and how the brunettes are planning a race war. We'd better go after them now.

If you don't do it now then you won't be laughing when the red heads gang up and slaughter hundreds of blond people!!!!!

Now do you realize how utterly and ridiculously insane you sound? And the few people who starred your comment are just as idiotic.

Jeez, I'm shocked people like this somehow learn to type.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Ahhh hemm. Its not just black people angry over this..!

Just saying. Not picking. Just saying. There are other people mad over this.

Racism is really not accepted by a majority of the usa.

Thats a good thing. Imagine that, ones character defines their worth, not their race. Awsome.

Now to the F- sticks that are trying to destroy the progress we have made as a race. The human race!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Idk..... Sounds like certain people are trying to make this stuff a bigger issue than it is. I have not heard of any of this, cause i dont GAF.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

True but you saw the post I was replying to lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Can I ask what the point of this thread is?

Is it just to rant about all the "black extremists" that have "suddenly" appeared, while conveniently ignoring and glossing over the many decades of white supremacists and institutionalized racism?

Once again it seems to be nothing more than an attempt to exaggerate the opinions of one or two known extremists and therefore label an entire group of American citizens - and create a racial propaganda thread.

I suggest you read my OP again and reconsider your reply. I am saying we as "American Citizens," must stand together white, or black and not allow this over exaggerated propaganda of MSM mold our opinions of each other. Don't jump to conclusions that's how this whole mess started in the first place. Remember?
edit on 4/15/2012 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immune
Oh man I've been personally mentioned (blond hair, blue eyed whitey here) i guess this is my bad i must be the ignition for the race war. This is just foolishness how about we block off a state dump this idiots and the white supremacy idiots into it and just walk away let them kill each other then we don't have to hear this drivel anymore.I have a hard enough time filling my gas tank and feeding my kids, i don't have enough free time to hate someone other than politicians right now so can the race war wait till we get the goberment under our control again?

Race is one of the governments strongest instruments of power, if not the strongest. Greed, hate, and envy are powerful tools, I mean emotions.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Anyone who hates or makes assumptions based off the color of someone's skin is an idiot and only holds our society back. However, these racists are fewer than fear tells you. First according to the US Census Bureu whites make up 72% of the population, hispanics 16%, blacks 13%, asians 5%, american indian and alaska native .9%, native hawaiian and other pacific islander .2%, "some other race" 6%.

I'm not really sure how anyone can be so frightened of a tiny fraction of 13% of 350 million people. Maybe if institutionalized racism were dealt with, we'd have less of these fringe racist groups.

Because it's only going to effect a fraction of those 350 million people, everyone else will watch it on the news from the comfort of their homes, while real people, good people (no matter the race) are being killed, raped, robbed, you name it. But murder is murder, hate breeds hate, once the ball gets rolling it only gains mass. Don't let yourselves get caught up in a numbers game, this isn't a end of the world situation, but it is a dividing of society. Ever wonder where the term Divide and Conquer came from??? Somebody is pushing an agenda, and I think you are falling for it.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
Who cares? African Americans are 12.6% of the population, and in spite of all of this sensationalism, I have never met a single "kill-whitey!" black man (or woman). Now, since I am from a city with a high population of African Americans (30.6%) and since I am in an industry with a high population of African Americans, I am going to believe the evidence presented by my own eyes, rather than that of some histrionic race-baiter on the Interwebs.

The Black Klan would comprise less than 1% of the population, and are FAR LESS a threat then say, "bankers," who are also a vanishingly small subset of the group.

Whooptie freaking do.

Here we go with the numbers again. Ok so if this 1% Black Klan or White Klan kills someone close to you, are you going to have the same opinion? Or is your whole world going to be completely flipped. I don't care how small the statistic is, Trayvon Martin was a mere fraction of the deaths that occur by gun shot in this country everyday, yet an old family had to leave their home in fear of their lives because "someone" thought it was Zimmerman's address. Was their world just effected? Do you still think the media can't effect the opinion of millions?

So while only a small fraction of your fellow American's are effected by this so called "Race war," you will be fine because the "news" is telling you to worry about something else today. Doesn't it get hot when you pull that wool over you eyes?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
Ah hemmm.........
Allow me to say this to whom ever is a racist on this site, more so on this thread and threads alike.
Me me me meeeeeee...... You all will be hunted down!!!! Ahahahahaha
This goes for alllll racist! Of every color. Black, white, red, tan, yellow hell purple!
Please know this. The best of the best are strong in numbers, security clearances, ya know, the right people in the right positions with a common goal. Eliminate the flaws. Anddddd there are alot of people on here that fit the bill. So while you stupid (snip) are fighting each other. You may soon need each other. History has shown that yes the people can put their differences aside temporarily to move forward, but soon after the stupid (snip) begins again. Smh. Whelp you been warned. There will be a war. Hahahahaha and you racist are on the hit list.
Ehhhh why do i even bother to warn people........
It needs to happen in order for the human race to even be considered for advancment to the next step.
Good luck ummmmmm superior races........ Lolol
Please..... Hahahahahahaha

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors Please Review This Link.

edit on 15-4-2012 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

And here we have, Exhibit A.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I blame Hollywood and parents that let their children ingest the violence in music movies and video games. I blame the US government for not doing enough to end gangs and inner city ghettos. I blame unions for hiring ignorant teachers to teach our children. Ignorance is the fuel for racism and its plenty of it to go around.... Hatred and ignorance fuels this and yes it will continue to heat until a lot of senseless tragedies occur. Hopelessness of the lower class that want to blame someone for their own failures and lack of motivation to make it is also a fuel used by people that direct suicide bombers in the middle east.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

These people can't bust a grape in the grand scheme of things, and yep, I'm black. Black Klan? Hardly. The Klan had mere numbers on their side, and not only that, they were of the majority race. No comparison.

I don't want to compare each, I just want to point out what the media is provoking right before our eyes. The atrocities the klan has committed are sickening to say the least and I would hate to hear whats being said amongst them now. But that is the point, prevent blood shed not provoke. Fuel has just been dumped on a fire, it may never extinguish but those in position have the ability to find a way to move forward and not regress. If those in position are doing nothing but ignoring, or stoking this fire than we the people must speak up in place.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
Ah hemmm.........
Allow me to say this to whom ever is a racist on this site, more so on this thread and threads alike.
Me me me meeeeeee...... You all will be hunted down!!!! Ahahahahaha
This goes for alllll racist! Of every color. Black, white, red, tan, yellow hell purple!
Please know this. The best of the best are strong in numbers, security clearances, ya know, the right people in the right positions with a common goal. Eliminate the flaws. Anddddd there are alot of people on here that fit the bill. So while you stupid (snip) are fighting each other. You may soon need each other. History has shown that yes the people can put their differences aside temporarily to move forward, but soon after the stupid (snip) begins again. Smh. Whelp you been warned. There will be a war. Hahahahaha and you racist are on the hit list.

Ehhhh why do i even bother to warn people........
It needs to happen in order for the human race to even be considered for advancment to the next step.

Good luck ummmmmm superior races........ Lolol
Please..... Hahahahahahaha

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors Please Review This Link.

edit on 15-4-2012 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

Exhibit B:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So what color am I allowed to color people,
in my coloring book?
I was going to add a Smiley or Emoticon,
but they seem to only come in one color on ATS,
anger or white.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaiker
I blame Hollywood and parents that let their children ingest the violence in music movies and video games. I blame the US government for not doing enough to end gangs and inner city ghettos. I blame unions for hiring ignorant teachers to teach our children. Ignorance is the fuel for racism and its plenty of it to go around.... Hatred and ignorance fuels this and yes it will continue to heat until a lot of senseless tragedies occur. Hopelessness of the lower class that want to blame someone for their own failures and lack of motivation to make it is also a fuel used by people that direct suicide bombers in the middle east.

That's the truth! Well said

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
in my coloring book?
anger or white.

It's unfortunate how ignorance flocks to a site that's specific purpose is to "Deny Ignorance." I prefer a crayon box of 64 colors or higher, that way I make sure I don't leave out anyone we haven't met yet

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84

in my coloring book?
anger or white.

It's unfortunate how ignorance flocks to a site that's specific purpose is to "Deny Ignorance." I prefer a crayon box of 64 colors or higher, that way I make sure I don't leave out anyone we haven't met yet

Thank You
I wanted conformation that racism begins with coloring books when some groups are told what color their people can be in a coloring book, while giving them chocolate milk and graham crackers in that we call public education.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

As guardian of the true history of the Black Panther Party, the Foundation, which includes former leading members of the Party, denounces this group's exploitation of the Party's name and history. Failing to find its own legitimacy in the black community, this band would graft the Party's name upon itself, which we condemn. Firstly, the people in the New Black Panthers were never members of the Black Panther Party and have no legitimate claim on the Party's name. On the contrary, they would steal the names and pretend to walk in the footsteps of the Party's true heroes,

www.blackpanther.org...

Interesting read. The Black Panther denounces the New Black Panthers.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84

in my coloring book?
anger or white.

But for some reason,
I believe the ones that claim to Deny Ignorance seem to draw politics in only 2 colors when there is a box of 64 as you claim.
Racism begins with the party you support,
and the colors of support.
I want to wave the 64 color party flag with you, in support.

edit on 15-4-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: Flag

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Thanks for posting this article. It seems like a very interesting read. I'm checking it out now.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
...and how many of these 'new black panthers' are there?

Like 5?

I'm not any more concerned than I am by the wingnuts in Militias in Idaho.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join