It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New "UFO" Claims could be just U.S Drones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
www.theblaze.com...

Remember this people? Yeah don't you? Come on now? try to think. lol

With all the recent scare of UFOs, either alien, man made, or something else, we have brand new scare tactics of big government using drones on civilians. I am afriad that these drones may be mistaken for ufos, due to a lot of "drones" having a classic ufo "boomerang shape" I just wanted to point out this fact that big government may just be watching ove us instead of little green aliens. (either real or not). So many reports could be mistaken in the future

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
they would be slow, small, distinguishable and fairly high up i'd assume.

and with the US government incrementally leaking UFO data here and there,
this might be a timed cover op to discredit many of the possible UFO sightings with "nope, drones"

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

post by Jordan River
I am afriad that these drones may be mistaken for ufos, due to a lot of "drones" having a classic ufo "boomerang shape"

I thought the classic UFO shape was a disk .
Anyway it makes no difference given that most UFO sightings that end up on here turn out to be lanterns , balloons or CGI fakes .
I don't see pilot less drones making a big difference to UFO reports .

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
95% of UFO sightings are man-made, be them planes, satellites, and secret military testing of prototype vehicles, that if were ever - EVER - disclosed, would bring a massive uproar from the public as to why the hell we've been using gasoline for our cars, when they've had advanced tesla technology.

Drones are the next big thing, and I believe we will be seeing quite a lot of them - especially as the "Occupy" psy-op reaches critical mass.

Now these drones aren't just flying over, mapping areas. These drones have facial recognition scanners, they can most likely see through walls, sense precisely how many people are hiding inside of a building based on heat signatures.

Fun stuff!

For our protection, of course.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I know i have been seeing these craft at night for years now and mistaking them for UFO's. I noticed how much smaller they were and they sound distinctively different from usual cessna airplanes. Their lighting is different too. They are inaudible sometimes because the low hum they emit disperses evenly in the air.So if its windy or their sound is traveling away you won't hear it. A standard commercial aircraft is much bigger and louder. Even cessna craft appear bigger and louder then some of these unmanned drones. They are easy to spot now because i know what to look for. They generally are moving in the opposite direction of normal airtraffic here. I filmed this one recently and i will be doing some skywatching tonight, hoping to catch more on film.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Jordan River

post by Jordan River
I am afriad that these drones may be mistaken for ufos, due to a lot of "drones" having a classic ufo "boomerang shape"

I thought the classic UFO shape was a disk .
Anyway it makes no difference given that most UFO sightings that end up on here turn out to be lanterns , balloons or CGI fakes .
I don't see pilot less drones making a big difference to UFO reports .

The very first ufo repported or one of them was reported in the shape of a boomerang. ufos.homestead.com...

afterwards I believe the saucers started to invade

edit on 15-4-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It is the policy of the CIA to use UFO cover stories to
hide their secret projects.

This has been in place since 1947.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Governments need to come up with better excuses..."US Drone" come on hows that a US drone. seriously

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
www.theblaze.com...

Remember this people? Yeah don't you? Come on now? try to think. lol

With all the recent scare of UFOs, either alien, man made, or something else, we have brand new scare tactics of big government using drones on civilians. I am afriad that these drones may be mistaken for ufos, due to a lot of "drones" having a classic ufo "boomerang shape" I just wanted to point out this fact that big government may just be watching ove us instead of little green aliens. (either real or not). So many reports could be mistaken in the future

Can you show ANY picture of a boomerang shaped UAV? One that that is noiseless and can hover, because these is common trades amongst UFO sightings.

Also to 80% of the people it is a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) by the pure fact that they have no clue to what it is. Wether it's alien, military or the kid next door with a quadcopter.

Also how can you use fact and maybe in one sentence? It's either a fact that the government is watching us (witch can be proven because it's a fact) or that maybe (a guess and/or opinion) the goverment is watching us.

top topics

join