It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information Request On Earths Projected Radiation Increase Due To Nuclear Meltdowns.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I am trying to find the projected radiation levels for the planet that include nuclear meltdowns as part of the data. I understand that the Fukushima complex continues to spew radiation at consistent levels especially reactor 3 that they havent even got near.

Since they cannot get the complex under control radiation levels on earth will continue to rise until we reach the radioactive "tipping point". This tipping point, IMO, is the point at which mammalian life cannot function resulting in an ELE.

It is my belief that we will reach this tipping point within 5 years, sooner if and when the reactor 4 pool collapses

If anyone can find a graph showing the projected increase and the tipping point line I would greatly appreciate it.

I also believe there is a media and scientific blackout on this issue for obvious reasons.

If you dont know where such a graph is, I would be happy to hear your views on the tipping point postulate.
Many thanks in advance.

edit on 15-4-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Hi.

Just bumping the thread b/c that is one heck-of-a-good question, and I too anticipate learning the answer.

edit on (4/15/1212 by loveguy because: video

edit on (4/15/1212 by loveguy because: feelin weird 2day

edit on (4/15/1212 by loveguy because: video was crap, sorry

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Yes, I think this is the most pressing question mankind should be asking. But no one seems to be for some reason. Well in the mainstream that is.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
They have to be looking for this answer if they expect to emerge from their bunkers;
some day after everybody else is dead...

And for that reason, the info will not be made available is my personal opinion.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
That's one mammoth beastie of a task you have taken on there.

Just curious - where did you get your period of five years from and what do you imagine will happen over those coming years and at the tipping point?

It is blatantly clear that we do not have a magic wand to wave and take away radiation, otherwise we would be doing more than just burying our existing nuclear waste in lead lined barrels surrounded by concrete in large tombs and crossing our fingers.

One thing I think we all agree on here is that we have not and are still not being told the truth by Tepco or other parties involved.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

"Just curious - where did you get your period of five years from and what do you imagine will happen over those coming years and at the tipping point?"

I have done no math with regard to the 5 years, instead I have looked at how things appear to accelerating with issues such Agenda 21 and sustainable development. In addition to the election after this one, I think if Obama wins another term things will get really bad.

Agenda 21 IMO is not a plan to reduce population but rather a plan to rebuild it after disaster.

Could it be that they knew a Fukushima type event was inevitable?

Some serious questions remain IMO.

edit on 15-4-2012 by TheMindWar because: Added info

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by YarlanZey

"Just curious - where did you get your period of five years from and what do you imagine will happen over those coming years and at the tipping point?"

I have done no math with regard to the 5 years, instead I have looked at how things appear to accelerating with issues such Agenda 21 and sustainable development. In addition to the election after this one, I think if Obama wins another term things will get really bad.

Agenda 21 IMO is not a plan to reduce population but rather a plan to rebuild it after disaster.

Could it be that they knew a Fukushima type event was inevitable?

Some serious questions remain IMO.

edit on 15-4-2012 by TheMindWar because: Added info

It's really creepy to think that is why these reactors were placed on a bedrock they found by their own research to be...

Oh, they wait until...for a risk assessment?

Yeah, except this time around, people won't be allowed to think interdependently in the open air.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So Fuku is/will be a deliberate and manmade disaster so that the elite can rebuild the world how they want it afterwards?

Do they have the technology/medicine to clear up something with a half-life of several thousand years and prevent themselve getting ill/dying too?

If this is something they can do now is it possible it has been done before? Were there technologically advanced civilisations before ours which have reached the stage we have now only to have their elite (or whoever the they are) wipe everything out and start over.

new topics

top topics

join