It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Cult of Mithra infiltrated the Church of Rome

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well gee whiz, a Christian oriented website claiming all ghosts and aliens are demons. Big surprise. There must be a million of these.
You did not answer my questions....why would demons do these things that ghosts do, and have been doing for 150 years or better? I am not convinced, I know what I saw, and I know the difference. And I didn't need to refer to what someone said either. I have been flat lined before, and saw relatives waiting for me. They were surrounded by a brilliant white light. You can believe whatever you wish, not my job to convince anyone. Christians will believe their own propaganda right up to the Event Horizon, no doubt of that.
I am curious about one thing....why do demons and fallen angels need a metallic craft to fly around in?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Well gee whiz, a Christian oriented website claiming all ghosts and aliens are demons. Big surprise. There must be a million of these.

If you actually read the accounts listed on the website, I guaranty you can identify with most of them. The website clearly tells WHY these demons do what they do and HOW they do it.

You did not answer my questions....why would demons do these things that ghosts do, and have been doing for 150 years or better?

Demons do this to get you think that life after death resides here on earth or any other dimension that's not related to heaven. Notice that all the accounts of "ghosts" that you listed all revolved around soldiers, war, battle, death, blood, etc. This reminds me of reincarnation too, as most people who recount their "past lives" claim they suffered a VIOLENT death. MOST, not all, but that alone should be telling you something. There has to be some counter to make it convincing.

I am not convinced, I know what I saw, and I know the difference. And I didn't need to refer to what someone said either.

You know what you saw, but I don't think you understand the difference, just my opinion.

I have been flat lined before, and saw relatives waiting for me. They were surrounded by a brilliant white light. You can believe whatever you wish, not my job to convince anyone. Christians will believe their own propaganda right up to the Event Horizon, no doubt of that.

I'm still waiting for your thread that you've been speaking about. Does it revolve around the "Event Horizon"? I'm really interested in reading about it.

I am curious about one thing....why do demons and fallen angels need a metallic craft to fly around in?

They don't. They just want you to think they do to make them appear more like us. They don't want you to know who they really are.

I'm thinking about purchasing the e-book off of the website I linked to you titled, "What Demons Don't Want You to Know". I haven't read the free e-book yet on "Betrayed by my Guardian Angel", but I'm going to. The website I linked was created by a woman who practiced New Age religion and used her Spirit Guides and Guardian Angel to tell her everything for seven years. When she finally confronted them, and demanded that they answered her about who they really were, they admitted they were demons. She also gets very specific about the "open doors" that lead them into your life.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join