It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battery Powered Brains & Behaviour Modifying Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So this is all being done to help people of course, as always.

While I do believe in good Science & Medical advancements, the possible implication of such mind altering technology could prove to serve TPTB quite well.

We should all know by now that there is a massive conspiracy to try and keep the masses as dumb as possible. That there are Social Engineers and the like that have used slick propaganda, product placement, subliminal messages, and the well-known Hegelian Dialectic to steer the masses in a way that serves the state. This can be seen throughout history.

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”

― Edward L. Bernays, Propaganda

The father of Propaganda/Public Relations knew exactly how to manipulate the masses into accepting something that they didn't otherwise want up until they came across Bernays' work.

One example is his famous "Torches Of Freedom" Campaign.

"Torches of Freedom" was a phrase used to encourage women’s smoking during the women’s liberation movement in the United States. Cigarettes were described as symbols of emancipation and equality with men. The term was first used by psychoanalyst A. A. Brill when describing the natural desire for women to smoke and was used by Edward Bernays to encourage women to smoke in public despite social taboos. Bernays hired women to march while smoking their “torches of freedom” in the Easter Sunday Parade of 1929 which was a significant moment for fighting social barriers for women smokers.

He did some amazing work. But is that really an efficient way of doing things today?

Has propaganda been used so much that it is losing it's pull on the masses? Before the internet it was easy, but now the internet is the biggest tool of the masses to communicate anonymously without hiding anything. I think that gave way to people knowing that they aren't alone in the way they think. We were able to debate and compare stories and offer out of the box opinions that someone else would not have otherwise thought about at all.

So now I ask what is their next step? How can they stop this influx of information to the masses?

They have tried disinformation campaigns, smear campaigns, pseudoscience campaigns. Is that really working though? The corporate media has an obvious agenda, maybe so obvious that that is the reason they are failing. People are realizing that they are being lied to more and more. So what is the next step?

What if you could alter a person's thoughts, permanently? Not just with propaganda which falls apart once the full extent of information is revealed, but really change the way a person comes to a decision. What a person feels when they see a certain thing, what they taste, smell and hear.

We are surprisingly close to doing this, we maybe already have.

I am not talking about Prozac or Zanex or any other psychotropic. I am talking about Brain Modification or Behavioral Modification through physical means, or through vaccines.

Here is something that can serve very well for a lot of people, but the uses it can have are quite sinister.

Treating depression with electrodes inside the brain

The procedure -- called deep brain stimulation, or DBS -- targets a small brain structure known as Area 25, the "ringleader" for the brain circuits that control our moods, according to neurologist Dr. Helen Mayberg.

So as you can see this is used to treat depression in patients. What else can it do? Can it make us feel happy even when life is very depressing? Would it change the way we think about working 18 hour days for 23 cents an hour? Can it somehow make it acceptable that government controls every part of our life?

I know the logistics of doing this to everyone would just be ridiculous. I am simply pointing out that this can be done.

But what is a better way of getting to the population? Vaccines for one.

This video has been posted here before, but anyways here it is again. Here they discuss a vaccine that eliminates the response to religious beliefs and pretty much alters your brain permanently.

Here we have people suggesting that lithium should be added to the water supply, because it apparently curbs suicide rates.

Should we drug the drinking water? Adding lithium to the taps 'could lower suicide rates'

Should we put lithium in the water?

What about curing racism?

Heart Drug Propranolol Makes People Less Racist: Study

Researchers in Britain have found that a common drug called propranolol does in fact change the hearts of those who take it. While effectively lowering blood pressure in heart disease patients, the medication was found to lower "implicit" racist attitudes as well.

Yup that's right folks. We have a drug for everything. The world will be such a happy place once we are all on one of these things right? Wrong.

Why would the same establishment that promotes hate, racism, bigotry and violence want to solve all of those problems? They don't.

It is a classic "it's for the children" campaign. They pretend that this technology is good and that they only have our best interests at heart. While they may be right about it being good in a way, they certainly do not have our best interests at heart.

I have come to the conclusion that these types of thing are going to be used to crush dissent. If I had freedom loving patriots getting in the way of my agenda, what better way to fix them then to alter their brain through a chemical lobotomy, making them love servitude? Imagine the power of this if it could be incorporated into something like the heart attack gun.

Just crazy. I am tired of people trying to change the way I think, and I definitely don't need a chemical lobotomy to make me happy. I am quite happy knowing how messed up the world is and knowing that the house of cards can fall at any time if enough people are aware. So it makes me mad that they are thinking of using chemicals to stop this mass awakening!

What about ATS?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I've heard about this... Great links. Thanks for sharing. It's amazing what can be done with brain stimulation.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bradagilah

No problem at all.

Thanks for the kind words and the only comment.

If I put the name "Trayvon" in my headline there would surely be more people lol.

join