It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama attacks 'America;s Sheriff'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

He did? Can you show the proof? Here's the course of the claim: conpats.blogspot.ca... but it has no proof.

Why is it so hard to believe that Obama’s chief supporters are going after Joe?? Do you need to hear it from Soros himself for it to be credible?

In fact, on one blog from MoveOn.org – the George Soros-funded radical group that supports blanket amnesty for illegals – it was boasted that Soros groups are prepared to spend up to $10 million to defeat Arpaio – ten times more than the Sheriff himself has raised in the last entire year.

Are you aware of La Raza’s ties to Obama and the cronyism going on there?

La Raza is one of the most politically-connected groups in America – receiving more than $11 million in Federal grants last year alone.
link

They're not circling the wagons to protect their boy! Nothing suspicious going on here, right?

PFFFFTTTTTT……..

edit on 16-4-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Yes?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

He did? Can you show the proof? Here's the course of the claim: conpats.blogspot.ca... but it has no proof.

Why is it so hard to believe that Obama’s chief supporters are going after Joe?? Do you need to hear it from Soros himself for it to be credible?

In fact, on one blog from MoveOn.org – the George Soros-funded radical group that supports blanket amnesty for illegals – it was boasted that Soros groups are prepared to spend up to $10 million to defeat Arpaio – ten times more than the Sheriff himself has raised in the last entire year.

I'm perfectly willing to believe it. But I'd need a CREDIBLY, VERIFIABLE SOURCE, not third-hand speculation from un-named people posted on a blog.

You seem very interested in believing things that you want to believe, and overlooking actual proof. Show me proof. A .line on a blog, attributed to an un-named source is not proof. Try better.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
You would think that with only 7 months until the election, that these birther related threads would start to disappear. Well, unless you are fairly confident that he is going to be re-elected. Then there's four more glorious years of fake birth certificate threads....

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I'm perfectly willing to believe it. But I'd need a CREDIBLY, VERIFIABLE SOURCE, not third-hand speculation from un-named people posted on a blog.

I’ve seen this report on almost a dozen websites but do you know what I haven’t seen? I haven’t seen one person from MoveOn or La Raza denounce these claims.

You seem very interested in believing things that you want to believe, and overlooking actual proof. Show me proof. A .line on a blog, attributed to an un-named source is not proof. Try better.

You seem very interested in denouncing it because you don’t want it to be true. You don’t want to believe your POTUS and his cabal would use front groups to do their dirty work. You don’t want to believe that Soros, a man responsible for the collapse of economies, could be facilitating Obama’s reelection by helping him ‘get rid of’ opposition. People who defend Soros, Obama and their ilk make it possible for evil people like them to do what they do.

Go a. and give him cover while he further destroys our country. It won’t matter much after November!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
You seem very interested in believing things that you want to believe, and overlooking actual proof. Show me proof. A .line on a blog, attributed to an un-named source is not proof. Try better

Ok, ye of little faith...
Obama sending the feds after joe and crew

Once those systems were in place, Ginger said, his role was to make sure law-enforcement administrators knew how they were being judged.

"I can virtually guarantee you the monitor will not take charge of day-to-day operations. I've never known one who did it and I've never known one who wanted to. You've got to rely on the people that are there," Ginger said. "That doesn't mean you might not have to do some training, communication and demonstration on how things are supposed to work. The key to the monitoring process really is to build the core competencies within the organization so that when you leave, they stay there."

The sheriff's refusal to consider such oversight has taken any input on the decision out of Arpaio's hands, Ginger said.

The feds did not get sent in on their own.

They were sent to ruff up joe and his crew by the obama crew..

They want there nose up sheriff joes rear end to try and find ANY little
thing they can on this guy because he has been standing
up for justice fighting for freedom and against tyranny from the obama admin.
This is a direct attack no blog, just proof the cronie feds are being sent in
to try and shut JOE up, well he is not going down without a fight..You
can believe it take it and learn or not...
Quit being willfully ignorant to these tyrants in office..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by Doalrite

reply to post by Doalrite

Omg doooooom.

You're a shill. For a guy who's ended wars and had the opportunity to kill everyone he is sure falling short of the anti Christ.

You are a whining sniveling poor excuse for an American. The only person filled with hate is you.

You have no proof of your beliefs just like a religious zealot, you spout useless churned phrases that have no basis on fact.

In short you are an ignoramus.

Lol Shill... no no where close just a veteran who has 5 kids that I support on my own without government assistance...

You seem to have your facts confused... who stopped wars? Obama? lmao yeah ok you are the ignorant one.

I'm not filled with hate... quite the opposite in fact and for you to state such ignorance once again shows you for who you are.

I love america... I don't like the government.. big difference

Proof of my beliefs.... Obama wants to fundamentaly change america... because he hates it.. he has said so... mrs obama is only now proud to be an american.. he has done every thing he can to divide america... occupy, the martin kid.. blah blah blah...

You are the shill... instead of attacking me why dont you show me how i am wrong... post facts.. how has obama brought together america?

How has he protected the constitution?

How is he not the great deciever?.... I'll dumb it down for you... what has he done thats transparent and honest?

He hasn't taken away your guns. He did stop the wars. Congress protects the constitution along with the judicial branch but you can believe its Obama. Obama really wrote the patriot act right? Lol.

Dumb it down for me? You can't even give honest explanations for what you believe.

You love America but hate government? That means you hate America.

Without a government we'd be crap, but who cares what I say... I'm a sheep.

Infact without our government I bet most of the largest whiners in this forum would be screwed.

I guarantee it.

wow, look at all the name calling from you, who is filled with hate? You have not provided one shred of proof for your beliefs once here. instead of being hate filled, ignorant, and a name caller, maybe you could participate in a mature conversation. Hating your government is not the same as hating America. Without the Federal government, and the Federal Reserve (which is not part of the government in case you were too ignorant to know) we would be a lot better off. Maybe if you could pull your lips away from Obama's *** for a second you would see that this is a guy who has spent millions to keep his life a closed book, a guy who sent thousands off to war, and got a nobel peace prize, shall I go on? You are a shill here sir, and might I add a fine troll as well. Your arguments are empty just like your ..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I’ve seen this report on almost a dozen websites but do you know what I haven’t seen? I haven’t seen one person from MoveOn or La Raza denounce these claims.

Then supply the proof. Because it isnt in the OPs link

You seem very interested in denouncing it because you don’t want it to be true. You don’t want to believe your POTUS and his cabal would use front groups to do their dirty work. You don’t want to believe that Soros, a man responsible for the collapse of economies, could be facilitating Obama’s reelection by helping him ‘get rid of’ opposition. People who defend Soros, Obama and their ilk make it possible for evil people like them to do what they do.

As I already stated, I have no problem believing it. I just need this little thin you apparently dont require, which is called EVIDENCE.

Just saying -oh, I read it on a blog, look it up- is not evidence of anything other than your naivete.

Asking what your EVIDENCE is for your claims doesnt mean Im defending Obama. It means I would like to see proof.If you cant supply it, then your argument is nonsense.

edit on 16-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

This actually is going to create an interesting scenario.. I wonder how far Obama can go towards Arpaio without giving the appearance of trying to influence a criminal investigation? Anything coming out of the Obama administration towards Arpaio that was NOT in the spotlight prior to the sheriffs investigation will make it interesting.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I’ve seen this report on almost a dozen websites but do you know what I haven’t seen?

Well, then please, post this evidence you claim youve seen on several websites. I would think that would be quite easy to do. Prove your claims. Simple

Because I have PROOF you are an antelope and I saw it on a website!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Lets call him the FORGER Sheriff for investigating forgeries.
Every time I see the word Birther, I am going to reply with Forger.
That way we can know where everybody stands.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

He hasn't taken away your guns.

The exchange:

"President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More flexibility to take away guns? You can't say he isn't trying.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

He hasn't taken away your guns.

The exchange:

"President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More flexibility to take away guns? You can't say he isn't trying.

Stupid constitution... if it wasn't for that making obama jump through all the hoops and fighting from the shadows he could make america safer by taking away all the legal citizens legal guns...

*huge amounts of sarcasm*

Mudbleed wont respond with any facts
He uses his other accounts to change the subject and attack... or its the other shills in the cubical next to him trying to give him support.

I've asked very straight forward questions from him and since he went out of his way to change what i've actually said and also call me names which hopefully the mods should watch all of his post and give no leeway because it was extremely rude.

so my question to you obama supporters.

How has obama brought the country together.

How has obama helped protect our constitutional rights.

How has obama lived up to his promises of being transparent, shutting down guantonimo bay, lowering unemployment, creating jobs..

The only thing I can see obama did without fail is make energy prices sky rocket.... you realize he said this befor he was elected.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
the so-called commander and cheif (obama) has a muslim faith one minute and then christian faith another minute and then swears to follow the constitution then kills it and also pledges aligence to queen elizabeth of the uk.this man does not know who he is himself.something not right there if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
:

George Soros even pledged $10 million to defeat Sheriff Joe for reelection!

Gee. O hope this gets around, especially to Arizona.
Joe will win by a landslide...again.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I want free condoms!

I will pay for your condoms if you pay for my ammunition.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

I want free condoms!

I will pay for your condoms if you pay for my ammunition.

Than it wouldn't be free, so no deal, sorry!

Maybe we can get the homeowners insurance to provide free ammunition?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
there will come a day when a child says the word "obama" after stubbing his toe and his mother will wash his mouth out with soap

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
what is the update on this story

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join