It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama attacks 'America;s Sheriff'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
It should read: OBAMA ATTACKS AMERICA, HER VALUES, HER CONSTITUTION, AND HER CITIZENS.

Obama hates america.

Obama is the great divider.

Maybe the anti christ

Anyone that supports him have their heads buried so far in the sand that they will get what they deserve if he is president again..

Of course when they do they will follow their leaders example and blame everyone else but themselves

I think you follow too much FOX news -

Like a programmed robot, repeating your programming

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

He is as crooked a politician as they come.

Would you say he's more crooked a politician as Obama or less?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Personally I don't find Obama to be that crooked. Instead what I see is a man who was unprepared to be president and as a result he allows himself to be led around by those with their own agendas. However, even if this isn't true Arpaio would still be more crooked. He has flagrantly violated the law and the Constitution for more than 20 years while Obama has only been in politics since 1997.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Personally I don't find Obama to be that crooked. Instead what I see is a man who was unprepared to be president and as a result he allows himself to be led around by those with their own agendas. However, even if this isn't true Arpaio would still be more crooked. He has flagrantly violated the law and the Constitution for more than 20 years while Obama has only been in politics since 1997.

I can only imagine what would be happening if Arpaio was President.... He would be assassinating American citizens left and right!!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

He authorized the killing of an underage american citizen didn't he!!!

What do you mean by this?
edit on 15-4-2012 by juggalo307 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP! That issue that has been going on since the previous administration but that I was too ignorant to know about is now all the fault of the current administration! OMG!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
POTUS is paying a lot of money to try and keep this quiet. I wonder how much money goes to Govt drones who scour the internet to sabotage decent discussion on the issue. It would suck as a job, there is no real information to rely on so they only have character assassination to fall back on.

Try not to fall into the trap. It is better to ingnore them. They are obviously around.

P

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Nice avatar. Did you pay your 5 bucks? Did they offer a free mammogram too?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978

Nice avatar. Did you pay your 5 bucks? Did they offer a free mammogram too?

I want free condoms!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I wonder how much money goes to Govt drones who scour the internet to sabotage decent discussion on the issue.

Maybe mudbeed knows?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
HOLY CRAP! That issue that has been going on since the previous administration but that I was too ignorant to know about is now all the fault of the current administration! OMG!

Still don’t get the point of this thread?

Here's a clue :

George Soros even pledged $10 million to defeat Sheriff Joe for reelection!
edit on 16-4-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

It should read: OBAMA ATTACKS AMERICA, HER VALUES, HER CONSTITUTION, AND HER CITIZENS.

Obama hates america.

Maybe the anti christ

Anyone that supports him have their heads buried so far in the sand that they will get what they deserve if he is president again..

Of course when they do they will follow their leaders example and blame everyone else but themselves

I think you follow too much FOX news -

Like a programmed robot, repeating your programming

Mudbleed is that you? lol...

No I don't put faith in any mainstream media... I do however watch them all because I like to know what propaganda our government is pushing... fox, cnn, msnbc, and all the others are just tools of the Establishment to divide americans and push their own propaganda... none are fair and balanced.

Like a programed robot you can attack but not put forth any real information.. no star for you... however if you would like to go back through my post and actually give some real information you may get a star.

Originally posted by juggalo307

He authorized the killing of an underage american citizen didn't he!!!

What do you mean by this?

16 year old american citizen killed by obama drone

Third U.S. Citizen Killed by Obama’s Yemen Drone Strikes was a 16-Year-Old Boy
Thursday, October 20, 2011

Abdulrahman al-Awlaki

The United States has now killed three of its citizens in Yemen in the past month as a result of unmanned aerial strikes carried out by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

Following the deaths in late September of Anwar al-Awlaki, the U.S.-born cleric, and Samir Khan, an al-Qaeda propagandist from North Carolina, an American drone strike on October 14 killed Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, the 16-year-old son of the cleric. At the time, the U.S. government led the media to believe that Abdulrahman was at least 21 years old.

The al-Awlaki family released to the media a copy of Abdulrahman’s birth certificate, which shows he was born in Denver, Colorado, in 1995, to disprove the Obama administration’s assertion that he was a twenty-something militant. Relatives claim the son was killed while “barbecuing under the moonlight” with other teenagers, including his 17-year-old cousin, who was a Yemeni citizen.

So they lie about his age to make them look better... and in fact all these people were doing were speaking out against what they believe to be a tryannical government... I don't agree with what they were doing... barbecuing at night is dangerous

edit on 16-4-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Here's a clue :

He did? Can you show the proof? Here's the course of the claim: conpats.blogspot.ca... but it has no proof.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Yes - you are now taking orders from a Black Democrat

Get over it already

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Here's a clue :

He did? Can you show the proof? Here's the course of the claim: conpats.blogspot.ca... but it has no proof.

I did not make that claim, simply shared a link.

You are correct, I have no proof. Maybe you should ask for proof at conpats.blogspot.ca...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Yes - you are now taking orders from a Black Democrat

Get over it already

I'm not taking orders from anybody.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Obama hates america.

Maybe the anti christ

Like a programed robot you can attack but not put forth any real information..

You call the above information?

You sound like all the critics of Obama since before his inauguration, Obama hates America
and he is a secret communist illegal immigrant -

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1I did not make that claim, simply shared a link.

You are correct, I have no proof. Maybe you should ask for proof at conpats.blogspot.ca...

Buddy, you made the claim a few posts up. You said "George Soros even pledged $10 million to defeat Sheriff Joe for reelection!". It's right there for all posterity.

Your claim is baseless. You fail. at facts.
edit on 16-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

On top of the smear campaign they’re also suing him!

I understand the investigation has been ongoing but is it a coincidence that Obama and Holder want to pursue this case against Joe now (right after the birther investigation)? Tit for Tat??

What about the case against the New Black Panthers for voter intimidation? What about fast & furious? Why would Joe’s case take precedence over those?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1I did not make that claim, simply shared a link.

Buddy, you made the claim a few posts up. You said "George Soros even pledged $10 million to defeat Sheriff Joe for reelection!". It's right there for all posterity.

Your claim is baseless. You fail. at facts.
edit on 16-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

It was a cut and paste from that blog. The only claim I make is that they claim George Soros pledged $10 million.

And that is why I started this thread. People should stop attacking the messenger. Why do people take everything so personal?

I will not vote for President Obama, because I don’t agree with his policies, not because of this birth certificate, or because he's black.

Instead of attacking people that you don't agree with, try making a case why President Obama is good for us.

I posted this like in the Other Current Events because IT IS other current event.

Get it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join