It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama attacks 'America;s Sheriff'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Obama has joined forces with George Soros and “La Raza” – not to mention the ENTIRE Leftwing liberal political establishment – in a multi-million dollar smear campaign to DESTROY AND DISCREDIT Sheriff Joe, “America’s Toughest Sheriff” solely for doing his job and doing it well.

Ain't it funny that Obama needs millions from George Soros just to get a Sheriff off his back?

Apparently money can't buy you a real birth certificate.

So Sheriff Joe Arpaio is asking for donation to fight Obama.

Thought I’d share.

conpats.blogspot.com...

edit on 15-4-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

edit on 15-4-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It should read: OBAMA ATTACKS AMERICA, HER VALUES, HER CONSTITUTION, AND HER CITIZENS.

Obama hates america.

Obama is the great divider.

Maybe the anti christ

Anyone that supports him have their heads buried so far in the sand that they will get what they deserve if he is president again..

Of course when they do they will follow their leaders example and blame everyone else but themselves

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Are you so dumb to believe this crap?

I suppose Bush was out to get him too since that is why the investigation into Joe started.

Right?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
reply to post by maxella1

Are you so dumb to believe this crap?

I suppose Bush was out to get him too since that is why the investigation into Joe started.

Right?

LOL, So you're saying that Soros pledged $10 million to Bush also​?

Sheriffs investigation into Obama's past has nothing to do with it.

You are the reason I come here, because smart people like you are always here to help the dummies.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Awesome free blog as a source of information, that's a great way to prove your dumb

Would a paid blog be a better source of information?

Can you please share what is your source of information?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by mudbeed

Awesome free blog as a source of information, that's a great way to prove your dumb

Would a paid blog be a better source of information?

Can you please share what is your source of information?

Source of what? You didn't know Joe was being investigated? Google it. He has been for years.

Everyone knows it.

Also his supposed proof is not even proof, he claims he needs more people on it to make sure.

Youre clinging onto things that aren't real. Did you used to believe Orly Taitz too? Remember she provided a fake BC that was proven forgery.

Proof is all around you and no not just MSM but industry professionals.

Keep ignoring the truth if you want. All you have to do is do some reading and searching and not rely on one source.

It's not that hard.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Doalrite

Omg doooooom.

You're a shill. For a guy who's ended wars and had the opportunity to kill everyone he is sure falling short of the anti Christ.

You are a whining sniveling poor excuse for an American. The only person filled with hate is you.

You have no proof of your beliefs just like a religious zealot, you spout useless churned phrases that have no basis on fact.

In short you are an ignoramus.

Lol Shill... no no where close just a veteran who has 5 kids that I support on my own without government assistance...

You seem to have your facts confused... who stopped wars? Obama? lmao yeah ok you are the ignorant one.

I'm not filled with hate... quite the opposite in fact and for you to state such ignorance once again shows you for who you are.

I love america... I don't like the government.. big difference

Proof of my beliefs.... Obama wants to fundamentaly change america... because he hates it.. he has said so... mrs obama is only now proud to be an american.. he has done every thing he can to divide america... occupy, the martin kid.. blah blah blah...

You are the shill... instead of attacking me why dont you show me how i am wrong... post facts.. how has obama brought together america?

How has he protected the constitution?

How is he not the great deciever?.... I'll dumb it down for you... what has he done thats transparent and honest?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

Omg doooooom.

You're a shill. For a guy who's ended wars and had the opportunity to kill everyone he is sure falling short of the anti Christ.

You are a whining sniveling poor excuse for an American. The only person filled with hate is you.

You have no proof of your beliefs just like a religious zealot, you spout useless churned phrases that have no basis on fact.

Lol Shill... no no where close just a veteran who has 5 kids that I support on my own without government assistance...

You seem to have your facts confused... who stopped wars? Obama? lmao yeah ok you are the ignorant one.

I'm not filled with hate... quite the opposite in fact and for you to state such ignorance once again shows you for who you are.

Proof of my beliefs.... Obama wants to fundamentaly change america... because he hates it.. he has said so... mrs obama is only now proud to be an american.. he has done every thing he can to divide america... occupy, the martin kid.. blah blah blah...

You are the shill... instead of attacking me why dont you show me how i am wrong... post facts.. how has obama brought together america?

How is he not the great deciever?.... I'll dumb it down for you... what has he done thats transparent and honest?

He hasn't taken away your guns. He did stop the wars. Congress protects the constitution along with the judicial branch but you can believe its Obama. Obama really wrote the patriot act right? Lol.

Dumb it down for me? You can't even give honest explanations for what you believe.

You love America but hate government? That means you hate America.

Without a government we'd be crap, but who cares what I say... I'm a sheep.

Infact without our government I bet most of the largest whiners in this forum would be screwed.

I guarantee it.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Google it

I just googled Obama's college transcripts, but it looks like only free blogs come up.

Which one would you recommend?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Prove??? Obama birth certificate is proven to be fake. Go download it urself and ask a amateur adobe photoshop user what he thinks. He'll definitely agree that it's a fake. I happen to know adobe illustrator and photoshop and yes would agree. The evidence is clear. The question is... where is the real birth certificate or is there really one at all...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by mudbeed

I’m wondering what do you love the most about the government?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst1
Prove??? Obama birth certificate is proven to be fake. Go download it urself and ask a amateur adobe photoshop user what he thinks. He'll definitely agree that it's a fake. I happen to know adobe illustrator and photoshop and yes would agree. The evidence is clear. The question is... where is the real birth certificate or is there really one at all...

I'm an industry professional with All sorts of software including omnipage.

You're looking at a scanned document wow!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

reply to post by mudbeed

You should stay OT it's your own thread.

Google that Joe has been being investigated for years starting with bush.

I don't recommend any blog tbh. Anyone can write anything they want and people like you believe it cause it panders to your beliefs.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst1

No it isn't or else the GOP would have him by the throat.

I guess proof to you means no proof at all.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

reply to post by mudbeed

Freedom of speech and the ability to make up facts and throw them on a blog so anyone that doesn't factcheck believes my ideals.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

Omg doooooom.

He hasn't taken away your guns. He did stop the wars. Congress protects the constitution along with the judicial branch but you can believe its Obama. Obama really wrote the patriot act right? Lol.

Dumb it down for me? You can't even give honest explanations for what you believe.

Without a government we'd be crap, but who cares what I say... I'm a sheep.

Infact without our government I bet most of the largest whiners in this forum would be screwed.

I guarantee it.

Lol your just way too funny to be an actual person with these beliefs... so you can sit in your cubical that you get paid to do and post crap you dont believe or at the very least have no real knowledge of.

Obama is a stooge... for the ESTABLISHMENT GOVERNMENT.. he is for himself and his friends.

Yes they are trying to take away our gun rights and they keep attacking whenever they get a chance.

FAST AND FURIOUS!!!!

No obamar didn't write the patriot act but he sure as hell resigned it...

He stopped what wars??? Are we out of Afganistan.... didn't we bomb the hell out of Lybia.. and what about the rest of the places we bomb with drones..

He signed NDAA in didn't he!!!!

He authorized the killing of an underage american citizen didn't he!!!

I can love america and hate the bloated corrupted government and if you cant understand that then you are just a paid shill.... Do you hate all north koreans or there government.... are all Iranians bad or just the government..

I'm for a government and I know its needed... like I said I served for our country what have you done besides sit on your butt eating cheetos.

I'm for more local government less federal... washington dc is the most corrupted place in america

Once again though you have no facts and can only throw stones

So while I take care of my own you can live off your parents insurrance and the government, people like you are waking americans up to the ignorance.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I don't recommend any blog tbh. Anyone can write anything they want and people like you believe it cause it panders to your beliefs

From now on I will only believe you!

I am starting a petition to request that betterbadnews dedicate this video to you Sir !

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
lol

I'm not sure how he got the nickname of "America's sheriff" cause he ain't my sheriff that's for sure.

Maybe he should be called the "Birther sheriff" or "Racist Joe"

edit on 4/15/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join