It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes lurker turned noob

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hello all, awesome site. Whenever I've googled some kind of conspiracy theory or info on ancient civilizations or some kind of alien phenomenon etc. I've always been linked to some thread on this site which has always been an interesting and fun read so I figured what the heck, I'll sign up.

I'm a southern girl living in the US and I love a good conspiracy theory, ancient mysteries/history and the strange and unusual.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GingerY

Welcome red-haired southern girl (what I assume from your username anyway). Hope you enjoy it here and find much of interest.

See you around.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...you'll fit in well here....

Des

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Thank you. I am a brunette though.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GingerY

Ah well, close enough. Ginger is the name often given to red hair in the UK. But hey, mine is slowly turning gray. It starts in the face....apparently.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Congratulations newly linked member, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome GingerY

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!
Speaking of "Search", to save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride you're on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I guess there are people who care about you since they reply to your intro..

I wish you will find some enlightening information to be able to stand strong in the future. As for myself, you will find me mostly in the prophecies forum since I take interest in these matters and 2012-2019 is happening right now.. Also, I practice Falun Dafa Qi Gong and try to become a better person every day. Improving one´s mind sounds strange to some people but I can tell you it really makes a difference and a positive one...

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good.

top topics

join