It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The belief that Fallen Angels mated with human women

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I could see it being genetic manipulation. Then later, when someone was writing down the story of these amazing giants, they didn't know what genetics were, all they knew was that the angels would take away women, and they came back pregnant. So the only way they knew of women getting pregnant, was that the angels must have "listed" for them. As far as anything else, I don't have any more ideas... I do know the bible is weird when it comes to the concept of time. So things may not have happened in the order we think. Like someone said in an earlier thread, in Gods mind, everything has already happened. It's confusing. I think we are meant to understand things at the right time. New and interesting discoveries are being made about the Bible all the time. Especially regarding the Hebrew language itself. And even the Greek language. And sacred geometry. There's so much out there, and more being discovered all the time. Don't be too frustrated if some things dont make sense. They will make sense eventually. In the meantime, we all know the difference between right and wrong enough to be able to live our day to day lives. Another thing. The bible itself says that most who proclaim themselves to be religious and followers of god, will be doing the complete wrong thing. So my feelings don't get hurt when people decry the actions of, for example, evangelists and the Roman catholic church. Not every member is bad and evil, but the organizations themselves have been behind some dastardly deeds... But that's the ultimate deception I wish people would not fall for. Bad things have been done in the name of Christ and the bible. But those people have not correctly represented the teachings of Christ. What I'm trying to say, is don't dismissnthe entire bible and Christ's teachings based on the actions of some bad people. It's like the US military going around fighting for peace and freedom... In a couple hundred years, are people going to hate peace and freedom because these concepts have been so grossly misrepresented for so long?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by intrptr
No. Sorry you misunderstood. That it was a two part description. First about "giants" (animals), then men of renown. A clue for us to decipher the time frame this took place in. Pre flood right?
There were giants after the flood as well. Moses sent out scouts to spy on a certain land, and what they found is that it was filled with giants. It made them feel like grasshoppers.

But yeah, I think this was pre-flood.

You're correct, both actually. And genetic manipulation is still happening this day and age to prepare for the end-time "great deception". Think flying things, abductions, sexual experiments, and the need for satan to explain the rapture.

Toss in a little secret underground bunkers to hide from something that the Luciferians, errr, I mean the elite know is rapidly approaching and season it with a little:

Daniel 2:43 (KJV).

That's enough bread crumbs for tonight, I need to sleep.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

It can be interpreted in Genesis 6:4 that Fallen Angels lusted after human women and mated with them, and their offspring became heroes of renown. Also, according to the Book of Enoch, this same idea is repeated. I would like to discuss these beliefs in this thread.

Sorry about going off topic. From my memory the "story" I heard about this is thus. Before this planet was populated by humans from Adam and Eve, there was a lot of life and the angels right? Kind of pristine and clean and magical? Then as the human population grew, the angels began to desire earthly women cause they pretty? And they so horny? And who's going to notice if we violate the "prime directive" just a little bit? And a little bit more? I think this threw a monkey wrench into the genetic works as it were. Mixing supreme beings and humans was not in the cards, and soooooo.... from there I lose it.

Because why would God's angels defy him or revolt or even lust if they are so pure, huh? You tell me.

Seems the story don't add up do it? Thats where I get off the religion as described by churchianity merry go round. There may be beautiful things in the Bible i.e., Be attitudes and prophecy and stuff, but I have to gauge a lot of other stuff as less than misunderstood fairy tales.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Imo, and what i believe, as follows.

The Sons of God may mean godly men in the line of Seth as opposed to Cain's godly descendants. Men such as kings , or angels who rebelliously left heaven to take women as wives. Although the latter view has interpretive difficulties it seems the most likely to me. It also reinforce the pre-flood evil in the world, for the Creator abhors interbreeding with unlike species.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Can we find some answers in the book of Jude?

www.biblegateway.com...

Once fallen angels have been cast out of heaven and sent to earth, are they not allowed to take on their spiritual nature any longer and free to live as humans corrupting mankind?

Jude 4 - 8:

4) For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5) I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6) And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7) Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8) Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Actually, I think this entire book might pertain to this issue. There are only 25 verses in the book and the entire book of Jude is linked above.

Let me know your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
And what about 2 Peter 2 ?

2 Peter 2:1

1) But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 Peter 2:9-15

9) The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

10) But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

11) Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

12) But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

13) And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

14) Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

15) Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

www.biblegateway.com...

Based on the verses above, it's clear that these fallen angels are the ones that led people to false gods and idol worship in order to corrupt mankind.

So, the question is, are the fallen angels still currently "chained" in hell and only using their power over human minds to guide them? Or will they actually inhabit and mutliply on earth again?

Luke 17:26-30

26) And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27) They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28) Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29) But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30) Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

edit on 16-4-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Perhaps one of the reason's Satan & the other fallen angels - or demons, wanted to mate with human females is so the the bloodlines would become polluted and under their control.

I'm not forgetting Jehovah's words to Satan and the serpent he took over in order to speak to Eve.

(Genesis 3:15) . . .And I shall put enmity between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed. He will bruise you in the . and you will bruise him in the heel.”

This talks about "the woman" - God's heavenly organisation - that would produce a seed - and also Satan's organisation working in opposition to the woman and it's produce or seed.

THAT seed through mankind's offspring - through the line of Abraham's descendents would provide the means by which redemption would come about for sinful mankind. Just like a dent in a loaf tin, as offspring of sinful Adam & Eve, we ALL inherit that sin & death from our original parents. Eventually the seed became manifest as Jesus Christ, who's both earthly mother and step father could be traced back to the first anointed one of the Israelites. King David.( having replaced Saul)

Satan did indeed make sure his Earthly organisation bruised Jesus in the heel, when after temping him to the limits but failing ...he had him put to death as an innocent man. Jesus was though as we know resurrected and when in the future Jesus finally deals a deathblow to Satan and all the angels who after the flood were stopped from materialising (held in the bounds of Tartarus) - that scripture in Genesis will have been fulfilled. Jesus will indeed have then bruised Satan & his cohorts in the .!

Therefore if the fallen angels could come to Earth and interfere with the bloodline that would produce that promised "seed" from Jehovah, they could attempt to stop the birth of that coming messiah or seed.

Not forgetting that Satan manouverured matters so that he had Herod kill all the children in Jerusalem in an attempt to get rid of Jesus as a small child before the seed could fulfill his obligations.

What better way to stop this seed by implanting your own evil genetic anti-Jehovah bloodline.

Also the other point to make about your post is that it was surely possible for a spiritual entity to mix with human genes to produce an offspring as we know this is what the Bible says Jehovah did to Mary - in order that Jesus could be born to her as a virgin.

Therefore if as Christians we accept the virgin birth to Mary of Jesus Christ, then why should we NOT accept that before the Flood - it had been possible for Angels to materialise and marry and mate with the "daughters of men" to produce the Nephilim - THEIR SEED as opposed to Jehovah's future seed.

(Neph′i·lim) [Fellers; Those Who Cause [Others] to Fall Down]. This is a transliteration of the Hebrew word nephi·lim′, plural in its three occurrences in the Bible. (Ge 6:4; Nu 13:33 [twice]) It evidently stems from the causative form of the Hebrew verb na·phal′ (fall) as found, for example, in 2 Kings 3:19; 19:7.

The Bible account describing Jehovah’s displeasure with men in the days of Noah before the Flood relates that “the sons of the true God” took for themselves wives from among the attractive daughters of men. It then mentions the presence of “Nephilim,” saying: “The Nephilim proved to be in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of the true God continued to have relations with the daughters of men and they bore sons to them, they were the mighty ones [Heb., hag·gib·bo·rim′] who were of old, the men of fame.”—Ge 6:1-4.

Same as “gib·bo·rim′.” Certain Bible translations adjust the location of the phrase “and also after that,” placing it near the beginning of verse 4, thus identifying the Nephilim with the “mighty ones,” the gib·bo·rim′, mentioned in the latter part of the verse. For example: “In those days, as well as afterward, there were giants [Heb., han·nephi·lim′] on the earth, who were born to the sons of the gods whenever they had intercourse with the daughters of men; these were the heroes [Heb., hag·gib·bo·rim′] who were men of note in days of old.”—Ge 6:4, AT; see also Mo, NIV, and TEV. The Greek Septuagint also suggests that both the “Nephilim” and “mighty ones” are identical by using the same word gi′gan·tes (giants) to translate both expressions.

It appears that these hybrids between angels and humans - Nephilim couldn't bear children of their own.

The flood wiped out the Nephilim and all of wicked mankind. However the wicked angels who had produced the Nephilim simply de-materialised and went back to their heavenly abode - no doubt furious with Jehovah!

(Jude 6) . . .And the angels that did not keep their original position but forsook their own proper dwelling place he has reserved with eternal bonds under dense darkness for the judgment of the great day. . .

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Over and over you guys keep repeating that angels mated with humans. Again, why did god create them with sexual reproductive organs if they can't reproduce with each other? What was the purpose of it? Next, how were they able to produce offspring with humans through sexual reproduction as they are a different species than us?

Also, if they became men, like us, why did they create hybrids through sexual reproduction, instead of normal humans? It doesn't add up.

EDIT: I found these verses: (Zechariah 5:9-11) "Then I looked up -- and there before me were two women, with the wind in their wings! They had wings like those of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between heaven and earth. 'Where are they taking the basket?' I asked the angel who was speaking to me. He replied, 'To the country of Babylonia to build a house for it. When the house is ready, the basket will be set there in its place.'"

WTF is that all about?
edit on 16-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JB1234

It appears that these hybrids between angels and humans - Nephilim couldn't bear children of their own.

The flood wiped out the Nephilim and all of wicked mankind. However the wicked angels who had produced the Nephilim simply de-materialised and went back to their heavenly abode - no doubt furious with Jehovah!
How do you explain the giants that Moses's scouts came across after the flood?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The angels weren't created with sexual reproductive organs at all...

ANGELS are spiritual beings they are NOT physical beings

Luke, Matthew & Mark say that the Angels couldn't marry....ie have sexual relations

"(Luke 20:35, 36) . . .neither marry nor are given in marriage. 36 In fact, neither can they die anymore, for they are like the angels, and they are God’s children ."

In other words as Angels in Heaven they weren't subject to the physical laws of men.

However - SOME wicked angels "foorsook" their proper dwelling place and turned themselves into physical human beings, so that they had ALL of the physical attributes of a human man. No doubt endowed with great physical strength and wisdom. Possibly these are referred to as the Annunaki.

Angels had the power to materialize in human form, and some angels did so to bring messages from God. (Ge 18:1, 2, 8, 20-22; 19:1-11; Jos 5:13-15) But heaven is the proper abode of spirit persons, and the angels there have positions of service under Jehovah. (Da 7:9, 10) To leave this abode to dwell on earth and to forsake their assigned service to have fleshly relations would be rebellion against God’s laws, and perversion.

The Bible states that the disobedient angels are now “spirits in prison,” having been ‘thrown into Tartarus’ and “reserved with eternal bonds under dense darkness for the judgment of the great day.” This seems to indicate that they are greatly restricted, unable again to materialize as they did prior to the Flood.—1Pe 3:19; 2Pe 2:4; Jude 6.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
I enjoyed the discussion. I appreciate you allowing me to share the Biblical definition of "angel".
That's how we have a good discussion. Get all points of view we can.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

However - SOME wicked angels "foorsook" their proper dwelling place and turned themselves into physical human beings, so that they had ALL of the physical attributes of a human man. No doubt endowed with great physical strength and wisdom. Possibly these are referred to as the Annunaki.

Angels had the power to materialize in human form, and some angels did so to bring messages from God. (Ge 18:1, 2, 8, 20-22; 19:1-11; Jos 5:13-15) But heaven is the proper abode of spirit persons, and the angels there have positions of service under Jehovah. (Da 7:9, 10) To leave this abode to dwell on earth and to forsake their assigned service to have fleshly relations would be rebellion against God’s laws, and perversion.

The Bible states that the disobedient angels are now “spirits in prison,” having been ‘thrown into Tartarus’ and “reserved with eternal bonds under dense darkness for the judgment of the great day.” This seems to indicate that they are greatly restricted, unable again to materialize as they did prior to the Flood.—1Pe 3:19; 2Pe 2:4; Jude 6.

Ok, I will ask this AGAIN. If they became men, and their dna chemistry was compatible with human women, why did they create hybrids? If they were something else other than man, sexual reproduction would not work. See what I'm saying?? Only a human man can fertilize a human woman, which creates a human baby, not a hybrid.

If hybrids were created, it was not done through sexual reproduction, rather it would have been genetic manipulation.

Next, if these stories are true, how do you know angels aren't really some advanced race of beings who use technology unknown to us, especially unknown to the ancient people?
edit on 16-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

see NT alot of the scripture are metaphorical...

people say they just want to act like Jesus you know and turn tables over and stuff... but did Jesus "literally" turn the tables physically? see now that's a debate... those particular passages could mean that just by his philosophy he turned the money changers tables (did them in with a non-violent or act of rage) judging by the rest of his actions it wold seem in fact he did not physically flip those tables.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Because giangantism as well as pygmatism appears to have been within the gene pool of mankind.

Not forgetting that those genes were made perfect in Adam and Eve but after they sinned - the sentance of death was pronounced and they became imperfect. In other words their genes were defective.

Even today - we have very tall men and we also come across very short men - whole tribes of very small people.

The Nephilim do not appear to have been able to have children. The corruption of the genes ended with their demise.

The Philistines boasted Goliath as a 9 foot human being with his armour weighing the equivalent of about 125lbs.
And many many Biblical as well as secular accounts speak of large, tall humans being alive throughout history even AFTER the flood.

They were not the Nephilim NOR their offspring - they were simply big human beings - like we find today.

Back in December 2011 the world saw evidence of one of the tallest men alive - Ri "Michael" Myung Hun,

Giant spotted at Kim Jong Il's funeral

Likewise we find very small people too.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by NOTurTypical

see NT alot of the scripture are metaphorical...

people say they just want to act like Jesus you know and turn tables over and stuff... but did Jesus "literally" turn the tables physically? see now that's a debate... those particular passages could mean that just by his philosophy he turned the money changers tables (did them in with a non-violent or act of rage) judging by the rest of his actions it wold seem in fact he did not physically flip those tables.

Did he metaphorically whip them too?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Because giangantism as well as pygmatism appears to have been within the gene pool of mankind.

Not forgetting that those genes were made perfect in Adam and Eve but after they sinned - the sentance of death was pronounced and they became imperfect. In other words their genes were defective.

Even today - we have very tall men and we also come across very short men - whole tribes of very small people.

The Nephilim do not appear to have been able to have children. The corruption of the genes ended with their demise.

The Philistines boasted Goliath as a 9 foot human being with his armour weighing the equivalent of about 125lbs.
And many many Biblical as well as secular accounts speak of large, tall humans being alive throughout history even AFTER the flood.

They were not the Nephilim NOR their offspring - they were simply big human beings - like we find today.

Back in December 2011 the world saw evidence of one of the tallest men alive - Ri "Michael" Myung Hun,

Giant spotted at Kim Jong Il's funeral

Likewise we find very small people too.

Was that an answer to my post asking why there were giants after the flood?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Ok, I will ask this AGAIN. If they became men, and their dna chemistry was compatible with human women, why did they create hybrids? If they were something else other than man, sexual reproduction would not work. See what I'm saying?? Only a human man can fertilize a human woman, which creates a human baby, not a hybrid. If hybrids were created, it was not done through sexual reproduction, rather it would have been genetic manipulation. Next, if these stories are true, how do you know angels aren't really some advanced race of beings who use technology unknown to us, especially unknown to the ancient people?

the Bible clearly states these Angels who wished to follow Satan - the orginal slanderer or liar against God - desired the daughters of men, because they were good looking. So it appears these angels wanted to experience the physical pleasures of sex, which in turn produced offspring.

Since that time Occultism and Pagan worship are filled with sexual practices. Sex & fertility became a symbol of power and life. Human sacrifice and sex became part of the rituals honouring ancient Pagan Gods.

Nimrod who later became the Sun God & God of War Baal was indeed worshipped with the sign of his lost penis being the pole of Baal. Even today we see obelisks as War memorials having wreaths placed at their bases to honour the dead. Actually they are honouring Nimrod's penis. As the Bible calls him "A might hunter in opposition to Jehovah".

These angels who lived amongst men and married their daughters....would surely have imparted their superior knowledge to mankind. Which maybe explains why every pagan ancient culture appears to have had common roots of an obsession with flying men, the Annunaki, Gold, human sacrifice, the sign of the serpent and the afterlife.

ALL of these were people and heavenly creatures shunning the light of truth from the True God Jehovah and instead turning to a set of beleifs instigated from the very first lie which Satan told Eve in the Garden of Eden -
"You positively will NOT die".

These angels on the earth and their offspring the Nephilim "Fellers of others" were no doubt despots who could do as they pleased. They were Sons of God who no doubt taught men some of their higher knowledge. However was this ancient knowledge put to good use?

the Bible states that during their reign before the flood about 600years prior to it - Earth wasn't a very nice place - Enoch like Noah stood out as a preacher of righteousness - faithful to God condeming the wickedness he saw around him.

(Jude 14, 15) . . .Yes, the seventh one [in line] from Adam, E′noch, prophesied also regarding them, when he said: “Look! Jehovah came with his holy myriads, 15 to execute judgment against all, and to convict all the ungodly concerning all their ungodly deeds that they did in an ungodly way, and concerning all the shocking things that ungodly sinners spoke against him.”

However God didn't allpw faithful Enoch to be killed by his persecuters. Instead he allowed him to fall asleep in death peacefully awaiting a resurrection.

600 years later God had had enough of an Earth filled with materialised wicked angels & their offspring, who had corrupted mankind with their violence...

(Genesis 6:5-8) . . .Consequently Jehovah saw that the badness of man was abundant in the earth and every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only bad all the time. 6 And Jehovah felt regrets that he had made men in the earth, and he felt hurt at his heart. 7 So Jehovah said: “I am going to wipe men whom I have created off the surface of the ground, from man to domestic animal, to moving animal and to flying creature of the heavens, because I do regret that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of Jehovah.

(Genesis 6:11, 12) . . .And the earth came to be ruined in the sight of the [true] God and the earth became filled with violence. 12 So God saw the earth and, look! it was ruined, because all flesh had ruined its way on the earth.

edit on 16-4-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Was that an answer to my post asking why there were giants after the flood?

Yes it was or an attempt to.
edit on 16-4-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

There's so much scripture to dig up! Whenever I find all of the related scripture, I'll post it. Until then....

It's my understanding that a class of angels were responsible for assisting Kings in ruling nations. Somewhere along the way, they corrupted the rulers and the nations. I recommend reading Ezekiel 28 as a reference to both the "Prince of Tyre" and the "King of Tyre".

Also, I noticed in Isaiah 1:24-28...

24) Therefore saith the LORD, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:

25) And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:

26) And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.

27) Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

28) And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners shall be together, and they that forsake the LORD shall be consumed.

In verse 28 above, I believe the "transgressors" are the fallen angels that led the nations and people astray.

In verse 26, I believe the "judges" and "counsellors" were the angels that did not stray away from God and will be used once again to restore the nation of Israel after the "transgressors" are consumed.

As for reproduction, I am assuming that once an angel has fallen, that they are cast to the earth, take on human form and may be considered fully human at that point.

I'm still doing more research on this issue. While reading the book of Jude, I noticed in verse 9 that Michael the archangel and the devil disputed over the body of Moses after he died and I need to see what that was all about.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here's some thoughts on Michael the archangel and the Devil fighting over Moses' body.

www.gotquestions.org...

This explanation also uses a reference from the book of Daniel regarding the "prince of Persia", which also refers to a fallen angel leading another nation astray and Michael the archangel having to step in and mediate.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join