It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The belief that Fallen Angels mated with human women

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Originally posted by Hydroman

Who says that the giants were not animal life forms? From what I understand the fossils of sharks, alligators, and even insects were giant compared to todays descendants. That could be one reason why the flood was brought. Life was too successful. Huge plants, bugs, and critters would have made life tenuous.

It wasn't going well, it was going too good.

What I keep falling back on is that the bible says that they were heroes of old, men of renown...

I just don't combine the two. If the fossils are pre flood and they are big, then that must be the first part of the verse... and the men of renown, etc. Just my take on it.
You're saying that animals were heroes of old?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Same story appears in 'The Epic of Gilgamesh'.

Too bad one is considered a nut case for concluding that advanced techno gods of antiquity altered civilization and the DNA of humans with their own, left, and is now observing the pet race like animals in a zoo from giga sized cigar shaped craft orbiting the rings of Saturn.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
No, not all are messengers to man. You have many "classes" of angels. Seraphim, Cherubim, archangels, etc. Hylel (Lucifer) was the most powerful, highest class (Cherub).
What was the purpose of creating different classes of angels? Why were some more powerful than others? Weren't they created before man? If so, why all the classes?

No idea honestly. Perhaps someone else does.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaSynthesis

Too bad one is considered a nut case for concluding that advanced techno gods of antiquity altered civilization and the DNA of humans with their own, left, and is now observing the pet race like animals in a zoo from giga sized cigar shaped craft orbiting the rings of Saturn.
Are you going by Sitchin's translation?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

What does the holy spirit say?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

So, have we determined how fallen angels had sex with human women and had offspring? How did two different species create offspring through sexual reproduction?

No clue. I do know that oftentimes they appeared as men like the two angels in the Sodom and Gomorrah account. maybe the evil ones possessed just deceased bodies of warriors on the battlefield is my personal guess.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

No clue. I do know that oftentimes they appeared as men like the two angels in the Sodom and Gomorrah account. maybe the evil ones possessed just deceased bodies of warriors on the battlefield is my personal guess.
Let's go with them possessing deceased bodies. Why would that create hybrid offspring and not normal humans?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

What does the holy spirit say?

Honestly?

"Ask Father when you get here, he's asking irrelevant questions."

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Honestly?

"Ask Father when you get here, he's asking irrelevant questions."
Lol, oh well.
There's no way that came from your own brain.

edit on 15-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Let's go with them possessing deceased bodies. Why would that create hybrid offspring and not normal humans?

Dude, why does it matter?? This isn't 50,001 random questions. Now I'm in the realm of guess-work at this point.

We might as well talk about what's the nearest star to the most central star in the universe.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaSynthesis

Don't stop with the Epic of Gilgamesh, there are world-wide flood tales from all over the planet in ancient records.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Dude, why does it matter?? This isn't 50,001 random questions. Now I'm in the realm of guess-work at this point.

We might as well talk about what's the nearest star to the most central star in the universe.
Well, this is the topic of this thread, and you are participating in it.....

My question deals with how did hybrid beings develop between angels and human women, and how would they be compatible to create offspring. You gave an answer that the angels may have possessed deceased bodies and then procreated with women. My question then was, how would that have created hybrids instead of regular humans?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Don't stop with the Epic of Gilgamesh, there are world-wide flood tales from all over the planet in ancient records.
How did they know the whole world was flooded? I could understand their local area being flooded, and it seem to be the whole world....

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You're saying that animals were heroes of old?

No. Sorry you misunderstood. That it was a two part description. First about "giants" (animals), then men of renown. A clue for us to decipher the time frame this took place in. Pre flood right?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

No. Sorry you misunderstood. That it was a two part description. First about "giants" (animals), then men of renown. A clue for us to decipher the time frame this took place in. Pre flood right?
There were giants after the flood as well. Moses sent out scouts to spy on a certain land, and what they found is that it was filled with giants. It made them feel like grasshoppers.

But yeah, I think this was pre-flood.
edit on 15-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Good point.

How did they know the whole world was flooded? I could understand their local area being flooded, and it seem to be the whole world....

Scientists will say that every part of the world has been under water at some point. There are shell fish up on Everest.

Fossils on Everest

The idea however that the entire world was flooded at one time is stretching it. From their perspective "their" world was flooded sounds more like it. Same with world ending prophecies in my opinion. That the physical world will not end. Its been here a long time. Just the current paradigm is ending. The Earth will continue.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

If they have gender, can they mate with each other and produce offspring? If not, then why do they have genders? Next, how are they compatible with us? Is a human compatible with a chimpanzee?

Chimpanzee's weren't made in God's image. Humans were.

You still say that angels cannot reproduce? And your proof that they are all eunuchs?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

In the book of Enoch it describe their antatomy very well. They were gifted like a donkey.
Take a couple of days and read the whole book of Enoch it is very enlightening.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Well, this is the topic of this thread, and you are participating in it.....

My question deals with how did hybrid beings develop between angels and human women, and how would they be compatible to create offspring. You gave an answer that the angels may have possessed deceased bodies and then procreated with women. My question then was, how would that have created hybrids instead of regular humans?

I dunno then, that's way out of my career field bro. I enjoyed the discussion. I appreciate you allowing me to share the Biblical definition of "angel".

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You've perceived my point quite well. The only humans left with a worldwide flood story were the humans who walked off the ark and repopulated the Earth. The Chinese version is remarkably similar to the Biblical one.

edit on 15-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join