It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The belief that Fallen Angels mated with human women

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Back to the topic, did fallen angels get some human poontang and create offspring? If so, how?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Back to the topic, did fallen angels get some human poontang and create offspring? If so, how?

No.
Possibly it meant gods, but since the Israelites were gradually moving away from polytheism, this part was downplayed, but the story was later resurrected, this time to support a demonology even more ignorant. Probably as an attempt to explain why things never quite got to being the sort of paradise predicted by prophets.
edit on 15-4-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Don't we all still have the "reptilian brain" deep beneath the cortex? If a genetic experiment is at play in our genesis, isn't it likely that all life came from some common genome sequence, as all life on earth shares uncanny simiarities in DNA. So, in reality, we do share some dinosaur DNA, although reptiles aren't human, humans are reptile.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Here is an excerpt from the Book of Enoch, for whatever that's worth, that's leading in the direction I'm trying to explain but still looking for more specific examples.

"And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. 5 And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood." Enoch 7:5-6

His theory was based on this, that the fallen angels procreated with the aforementioned and thus were born dinosaurs. Trying to tie this in with traditional scripture though, I'll have more in a bit. This may have happened in another timeline in the Bible, trying to pinpoint that. Maybe I should call him

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

According to stories in the Vedas, Krishna did.

Krishna, a Hindu god, was said to have blue skin and be so attractive to women that they would see him and leave their husbands and children to become his consorts.

Krishna also flew around in a space ship and reluctantly went to war with other equal kings, then he left the planet.
www.hinduwisdom.info...
edit on 15-4-2012 by windword because: s

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

this is off the cuff
but unless the term knew/had knowledge of is used
as in:

"and the sons of god KNEW the daughters of men"

no physical sex occurred

maybe they were "virgin births"

which would make jesus...

edit on 15-4-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

this subject is quite interesting... did they ever find the 'missing link' I mean not the piltdown fabricated man?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

it is a mystery how we got here... I don't even think they found the connection between Neanderthal and modern day human.

if you think about it, we're not really designed for this environment...

we're totally non-equipped to make it in the wild like the rest of the species on this planet. Without alot of tender motherly caring we would have succumb to the elements and other wildlife back in the day.

you take a human baby and leave them in the wild it would be a miracle if the human made it three days.

that's kind of a mystery imo...
edit on 15-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

this subject is quite interesting... did they ever find the 'missing link' I mean not the piltdown fabricated man?

Other than the piltdown man being a complete hoax, I do not know much about what evidence may be around to support this specific theory. I'll have to do some digging on that aspect, as my knowledge of this notion is entirely limited to scripture and this one particular sermon I recall. I did call the said preacher, who will be calling me back later, so hopefully then I will have more to offer.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

is the Nephelim story in the bible... or is that some theory?

I have been reading about it here and watched a clip or two on youtube but I never get where the story came from...
edit on 15-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

I believe the actual word Nephilim was Hebrew in origin, and only mentioned in Hebrew texts, translated into other scripture as giants.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
ok scratch that... Wiki had the answer to that.

you know for being a total bible noob the things I have read in there make total sense actually.

Scientist can't find where we came from but they can trace other species origins like who the dinosaur are now ect... they can't trace our own origins but they are right eh?

I have watched science shows and the cosmology shows my whole life but it seems all the missing answers to the gaps like in Sagan's Cosmos can be easily fill in with scripture.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The source is wikipedia, but it's informative on your specific question.

The term "Nephilim" occurs just twice in the Hebrew Bible, both in the Torah. The first is Genesis 6:1-4, immediately before the story of Noah's ark:

1. When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,

2. The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.

3. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."

4. The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

The second is Numbers 13:32-33, where the Hebrew spies report that they have seen fearsome giants in Canaan: 32. And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, "The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size. 33. We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

So I believe the theory actually comes in when one goes on to say that the fallen angels reproduced with the humans and made Nephilim, OR that the offspring of the fallen angels and humans actually reproduced with other beasts as mentioned in the previous Enoch passage and created monsters. Still trying to piece this together.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

excellent... I will read the parts that are mentioned on wiki later this evening.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

ok scratch that... Wiki had the answer to that.

you know for being a total bible noob the things I have read in there make total sense actually.

Scientist can't find where we came from but they can trace other species origins like who the dinosaur are now ect... they can't trace our own origins but they are right eh?

I have watched science shows and the cosmology shows my whole life but it seems all the missing answers to the gaps like in Sagan's Cosmos can be easily fill in with scripture.

A lot of it makes sense when read with an open mind without the leading verbage of pastors with an agenda. If an intelligent person were to take the Bible and read it without such bias I think the meaning would be entirely different than someone who was raised with Church sermons telling them what to believe. Sorta off topic, but I agree with you.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well, you all can believe whatever you wish, but to me, it is a great deal easier for me to accept a humanoid being from another planet having sex with a human woman, as opposed to a supernatural being with no sex organs, or a giant whose very size would kill the woman, either upon entry, or at childbirth. This is just simple logic.

As for what they are? Here. And Here. And There. And over there. Everywhere. They hide so we keep our sanity, and continue to work and supply our leaders with money.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
First let us understand the etymology of the words used;

Nephilim= Hebrew verb taken from the route "nephil" which means "to fall", the "im" at the end makes the verb plural thus HaNephilim=The Fallen.

Giants... This word does not mean "big" but literally means "earth-born"... So why would they make this distinction of being earth-born if they were not the offspring of those that were not earth-born?

Then there is other extra biblical accounts of these beings being very destructive and even doing genetic experiments "sinning against the beasts of the field and birds of the air" which is mentioned in the book of Enoch and the book of Jasher, both of which are mentioned and quoted in the bible.....

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

so Lucifer and his cohorts wanted to rule this planet then defied God and separated form the pact?

heavy duty! someone posted this here link a few days ago...

this goes into pre-history... possibly before written language?

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Well, you all can believe whatever you wish, but to me, it is a great deal easier for me to accept a humanoid being from another planet having sex with a human woman, as opposed to a supernatural being with no sex organs, or a giant whose very size would kill the woman, either upon entry, or at childbirth. This is just simple logic.

As for what they are? Here. And Here. And There. And over there. Everywhere. They hide so we keep our sanity, and continue to work and supply our leaders with money.

I absolutely agree with this, however when read in the context of the Bible which includes an immaculate conception, the precedent has been set already that sexual contact is not necessarily needed for impregnation.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

so Lucifer and his cohorts wanted to rule this planet then defied God and separated form the pact?

heavy duty! someone posted this here link a few days ago...

this goes into pre-history... possibly before written language?

www.crystalinks.com...

The theory even goes on to the great flood's purpose being to rid the planet of these creatures. I doubt that jives with archeological findings which I am a bit ignorant of unfortunately, but since we are speaking in theory I thought I would throw that out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join