It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying without wings... A closer look at alternative levitation & flight methods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I have long been searching my thoughts and also the online community for invention & creation.
I have many avenues i explore , with my current area of investigation being flight.... powered & un-powered
I understand that if you want to know in depth expertise in a selected field, much 'thinking outside the box' is necessary.
I have been putting much time , energy , and thought into various applications involving harmonics , vibrations and magnetism .
I personally believe that many technologies have been silenced, dating back to the years of the ancient Egyptians , and even further back.
some of my research has involved ancient wonders like the pyramids , and not so far old wonders like coral castle in usa .
I believe there are major areas in modern technology we are missing , an area which has been shrouded in secrecy by societies and groups of people which would rather maintain certain elements of power , through use of suppressed technology.
I in the belief that resonance , vibrations , and tuned frequencies will allow for flight / controlled movment of both organic and in-organic matters. stone/wood/water/metal/living creatures i.e humans .
I am interested in what other viewers believe in regards to some of the above mentioned areas??
One area of possible sustained flight i have thought of many a time , is through the use of neodymium magnets, I do not hold university degrees in these fields so please do understand i am looking at the subjects from a smart , out of box thinking type of way... not a purely scientific way.
would it b possible to cover a room in high power neodymium magnets , and have an individual wear a thick padded suit , covered also in neodymium magnet. If this individual goes inside the room of magnets could this allow the wearer of the suit to seemingly fly / levitate in the magnetic room ?
the suit repels away from the floor , walls and ceiling , creating a certain area in the room where the individual can seemingly fly with no powered items, just the use of magnetic poles and a heck of a lot of magnets.
I was thinking you could use stacks of the 60 - 100 kg neodymium magnets ?
Any pointers on this ? It is also my thinking that It may, at the same time, crush the wearer of the suit , due to the immense pressure if a north and south pole on the suit come into close proximity of each other.
I have some sketches i shall upload shortly......
I have so many ideas and thought going through my head relating to science and technology so i thought i would just get the ball rolling sooner rather than later.
Thanks for reading

edit on 15-4-2012 by the2010apprentice because: covering levitation , not only flight

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
here are some external links with relevant works .....

www.ru.nl... - High Field Magnet Laboratory - Netherlands

coralcastle.com... - Coral Castle

more to be added soon , after lunch

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

more to follow....

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
flight as a verb is kind of different than levitation. there are different interactions with time and space in different localities that are not set and relatively equal by some present day observer or instrumentation. if you post about something thats levitation and not flight ill find ill have had wasted my time.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

To be able to achieve one goal , you may need to achieve goals in other areas first.

I am merely paving the way for a conversation in relevant topics, if you do not believe levitation is relevant to flight then that in my opinion is a narrow minded way of thinking.

You need to actively search all relevant avenues for answers , even if that 'does' mean breaking your own rules of relevant investigative topics.

For all you know , to conquer flight , first you need to know the innerworkings and funamentals of levitation, then this in turn is transferred to an offset, but relevant device, which in turn allows flight , rather than levitation.

If you do not have proof that what i am saying is wrong, and you say i will never fly using fundamentals of levitation, then also yet again , i believe you are thinking in a closed mind enviroment.

Anything is possible with the right mentality , and research

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This might not be very helpful, but there are some pretty excellent science forums around online, where some absurdly smart and out-of-the-box-thinking people love to discuss ideas like this. If you've got a tough-enough skin to handle the occasional and inevitable jerk, I'd suggest exploring some of them. People often see scientists as stiff and boring, but many of them love to engage in thinking about interesting things like this, and lots of them enjoy talking with lay-people too (I think many appreciate talking to lay-people because they often aren't boxed into the same rigid structure of thinking, and may have some good ideas)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaBetaGammaX

thanks for the positive input !
I know where i will be sending some questions......

'How it works magazine'

and also the infamous ..... 'Mythbusters'

Heres hoping i can have this myth trusted or busted

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
i appreciate the respect. im sure levitation can be used to conduct flight but the induction of levitation by subtle interaction of objects and forces is not flight. physically there needs to be a propellant before my mind accepts levitation as flight. but since this is ats; the old myths about gods children flying by placing some item in a box and wearing it as a necklace seems like flight because somehow the "propellant" is the human.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

I respect your reply.

we are both looking at a common goal, and i agree that i may have chosen a bad word choice .
My question involves getting objects , items , and humans mm, cm , feet , metres etc ... off the ground and be able to control movement in the air.
wether this is called levitation or flight is beside the true goal. naming it is one thing , doing and achieving it is the other.
a name is not going to hold back my research as i think "Hey, levitation is totally unrelated to future possibilities in flight, so i am not going to give the subject levitation any attention"
I hope i have explained my thoughts a little clearer.... but maybe not haha

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
You must go through the air on the airs own terms.
Thus you must study the air.
Air pressure is important and perhaps how we get along today.
If you have noticed UFO through the ages you see air illumination around the ship.
I would suggest finding an electrical method that illuminated air and continue to make the
method bigger and bigger until levitation takes place. This was done by Tesla but no
one ever says they did the same not even the nations of the Earth.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hey yeah too late to update but here is fantastic news.
Iron stove levitation, already done by Tesla.
How could we forget this urban legend perhaps tried by many in New York.
I even think a few people had wireless lighting better that we see on youtube today.

Hey even my dad thought our old iron stove might be dedicated to Tesla
before ordering a new stove. Yeah you had to be there like in 1950 and
lived the 40 years in the 20th century along with Tesla or no one will ever
tell you these things.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thanks very much for the insight.... i am highly amazed by teslas work and would like to read over more of his notes.

Here is a link to a site with more info on the flying iron stove machine .
In my opinion, teslas work is the most pioneering i have seen , and now the governments and corporations have now enslaved us through technology he was wanting to free us all with . Mafia Government i say

fuel-efficient-vehicles.org...

edit on 16-4-2012 by the2010apprentice because: youtube link added

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by the2010apprentice

teslasflyingmachine

Teslas_Flying_Machine.pdf

Gives more incite and more of Tesla's own words about his flying machine.
Noticed the mechanism of support from above and lateral forces.
See
CHAPTER V: HOW TO BUILD A FLYING SAUCER
for possible use of Tesla's own patents for flight.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
page with shapes of ships flying without wings

However the revision does not seem to have the Lyne's drawing of Tesla controlling
the iron stove. Amazing is that Lyne thinks that the coil used would be the type of
Tesla ignition coil in use at that time. I suppose based on some measure of research
developed by Lyne . The last time I saw or heard mention of the Tesla ignition coil
was during the run you car on water craze a few years ago, Imagine if turned forward
the coil could move the car forward. Perhaps the way it was the car weighed less besides
powering the cylinder chambers by atomizing water at tremendous pressure to run
the car engine. Gas or water all the same to a powerful coil that wound up powering
dentist X-Ray machines because MIT's Van Der Graaff couldn't hack the job. MIT boss
had no idea about coils moving mass into quantum annihilation but Tesla knew atoms
came apart in his one filament tubes.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I stumbled into this a while back.. No idea how reliable it is, but I'll share it nonetheless..

The Natural Phenomena of AntiGravitation and Invisibility in Insects
due to the Grebennikov Cavity Structure Effect

new topics

top topics

join