It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hadouken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Found this on the internet. Do you think it is real ?

Some kind of chi ?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Nah, can't be for real.

First, there's a lag between when his hands are fully extended and when the kid plops over. If he was really pushing out energy, I would think it would be instantaneous.

Second, the kid plops over. Doesn't look like he was pushed over, he just falls backward.

I'm sure the dad (if he is the kid's father) has spent a bit of time teaching him that trick.

Looks kinda cool, but just a trick, from what I can see.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Hmm could be, but I think it's probably just the baby playing along when Ryu unleashes his furious air.

I think we would need more evidence to establish whether or not actual Chi is involved.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I think his quick arm movements has frightened the baby into falling back as a defence mechanism. I am sure if the baby could run it would.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
yes, could be trained. i noticed, that the child makes a little move before the actual "stroke" happens.
weird.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
they are playing. He taught his kid to do that. funny stuff.

His kid probably is having a blast while the guy is loving being able to pretend to haduken people.

kame-ame-aaaa mofo!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I remember the video of it. Its probably still on youtube somewhere. The kid and father both laugh afterwards, so its easy to see its a fun game between father and son
Very cute none the less.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Surely, if it weren't a trick and was a real hadouken then it'd be child abuse, a cruel assault - I once hadouken'd M. Bison and he hit the ground with a mighty "Aaaargh!"...and he was a big guy.

Quite funny as long as the man sticks to the fanciful, non-contact techniques, for all we know when the cameras aren't rolling he's executing a sho-ryu-ken uppercut and following through with a phoenix bird kick, poor kid.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

No it looked like a stupid people trick he taught the baby to do.
second.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
He's probably about a real as this guy

Amazing how all his magic kiai powers disappear when he isn't fighting his own students

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

No way he probably just taught his son to play dead, people do it with dogs all the time.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ryu must reject his humanity in order to acheive is true nature. -akuma

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
his power level. its over 9000.

edit on 15-4-2012 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
HATSU MAKESEN PU KAYAKA!!!!!!!!!

Ah those were the days, lining up after 30 other teenagers when school finished to have your turn.

Someone should make that their Avatar lol

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

you are missing part of that clip... where the babydoes a sho-ryu-ken as he gets back up

top topics

join