It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Scientist: Fluoride Already Shown to Cause 10,000 Cancer Deaths

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
haha wrong thread I think.... disregard please till I figure it out - will re-edit if I'm in the correct one
edit on 16-4-2012 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

nope, defintiely wrong thread - ty anyway!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
the whole think is a story concocted by him, with massive and blatant errors of fact in it, but which has been seized by those who's purpose it suits, without them bothering to check to see if it is true.

I took my info from Page 192 of “The Rise of the Fourth Reich” by Jim Marrs.

The following passages are almost verbatim from the book:

“The following letter was received by the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research, Milwaukee Wisconsin, on 2 October 1954, from a research chemist by the name of Charles Perkins. 'I have your letter of September 29 asking for further documentation regarding a statement made in my book, "The Truth about Water Fluoridation", to the effect that the idea of water fluoridation was brought to England from Russia by the Russian Communist Kreminoff. In the 1930's Hitler and the German Nazis envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place'.

"At the end of the Second World War, the United States Government sent Charles Elliot Perkins, a research worker in chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology, to take charge of the vast Farben chemical plants in Germany. While there, he was told by German chemists of a scheme which had been worked out by them during the war and adopted by the German General Staff…This scheme was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water. In this scheme, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place”.

Certainly, the idea seems more than plausible. In any case, thank you for taking the time to share your info & links.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Yep all that "evidence" is addressed in my post - none of it stacks up.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception

Originally posted by earthdude
I wonder why a top scientist is hawking digestive aids, not something top scientists usually do. This "Top Scientist" seems to be kind of a quack. Here is her website: www.litalee.com... Gimme a real top scientist and I will read on.

What are you talking about?

That has absolutely nothing to do with Burk,fluoride or the links that I have posted....Zilch.

Please enlighten me why you posted that and are undermining what I have tried to relay in the OP.

That is the author of the first paper quoted in your first article. Do you not even know what you are posting? I did not read any other papers. Top scientist goes at the top, right?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception

I wonder why a top scientist is hawking digestive aids, not something top scientists usually do. This "Top Scientist" seems to be kind of a quack. Here is her website: www.litalee.com... Gimme a real top scientist and I will read on.

What are you talking about?

That has absolutely nothing to do with Burk,fluoride or the links that I have posted....Zilch.

Please enlighten me why you posted that and are undermining what I have tried to relay in the OP.

That is the author of the first paper quoted in your first article. Do you not even know what you are posting? I did not read any other papers. Top scientist goes at the top, right?

I see where you got that from now,I never said she was a top scientist number 1.) and 2.) The title of the thread "top scientist" was not my doing,it is a requirement for posting in the breaking alt. news category. I personally would of left the "top scientist" bit out because it encourages scorn if to the contrary,disagreement and general opinion.

Lee Lita Lee, Ph.D. is a chemist, enzyme therapist, nutritionist, author and lecturer and has been in private practice since 1984.
Link

She is not a top scientist,you are right. What I believe you are getting mixed up is that this thread is not about Lita Lee,at all. I merely linked to that article because I thought it contained some pretty relevant information to the thread and believed other members,especially those who might not know a lot about the dangers of fluoridation of water supplies might like to check out.

The top scientist the original source is talking about is Dr. Dean Burk...Whether you or anyone believes him to be a 'top scientist' is your prerogative...I did link to his credentials for those who might be curious to learn more about him allowing them to make up their own minds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join