It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic boss furious at PM(AU)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

To be fair, very few Olympic athletes earn much money at all, some none.

Many get sent to the Olympics by the Australian Olympic Committee who raise the funds through donations and fundraising.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
primeministers.naa.gov.au...

Kevin Rudd 08 Aug 2008 Olympiad Prime Minister Kevin Rudd and Thérèse Rein attended the opening of the 29th Olympic Games in Beijing. They had been in China earlier that year during an official world tour.

Well if a PM can attend the Beijing games they can attend London's can't they?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Hey I'm just pointing out something thats a bit strange that is all no syndrome here.

Also to the person thats read over my posts, I post because I post why do you post for to belong too?

Its not a perception of wanting to belong but a perception of whether the situation I post about is a weird situation, if someone can find a conspiracy in this well isn't it better to bought up than missed.

I worry that some stuff in the news gets missed by people on here.
edit on 15-4-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

I think it's the symbolism behind the event - one that is meant to "celebrate humanity" by encouraging all nations of the world to come together in the spirit of multiculturalism, diversity and equality - that is the reason this guy is disappointed. I don't personally consider it such an important event, but I can see why other people do.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I would have to disagree with your comments. Those Athletes who train for years for the Olympics, and their families, coaching staff who help them along the way. The Olympics means a lot to them.. And before someone points out.

Athletes come from all walks off live.

So to say the Olympics is meaningless, ok's maybe to you it is, but to others it certainly is not. And another thing It is a good thing for Children to become involved in. Rather than having them standing around the streets, causing mayhem or getting themselves into trouble. At least it keeps them fit, and sets goals in their life's.
edit on 15-4-2012 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by amraks

Is there anything else similar happening in the UK?

Any dissent of the Olympic games in the UK is met with allegations of being unpatriotic. This is the Jubylimpic year. A combination of the Queens Jubilee and the Olympics. It's your duty as a good British subject to enjoy these events.

Really? I must have missed that letter somehow. I'll enjoy the sports I like at the olympics on the tv, particularly the paralympics which I think should be given at least as much focus. If people don't like sport, don't watch, I don't think anyone will be sent to the tower if they don't.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Great for the kids? With them building the worlds largest McDonald's at the olympic site and being sponsored by Cadbury's chocolate and Walkers crisps.

They don't give a crap about kids health and fitness.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

If you would rather your child sit in McDonald's all day eating, fat filled burgers, then that is your prerogative.

I would rather have my child going to the stadium, running, or going to a judo or karate club and train for something important in his life rather than sitting in front of a x box all day or going out and hanging in gangs and getting himself into trouble.

Lol @ the Daily Mail. I would take what they print with a pinch of salt.. That News paper is about as bad if not worse than the Sun Newspaper.
edit on 15-4-2012 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by The Sword

I would have to disagree with your comments. Those Athletes who train for years for the Olympics, and their families, coaching staff who help them along the way. The Olympics means a lot to them.

Awww boo hoo. So I should be upset if the Prime Minister of England chooses not to attend my workplace if invited?

I trained pretty long and hard to earn the degree to do what I do and I'm still going. I'll play the national anthem at work tomorrow and tell everyone 'I'm working for Australia'.

edit on 15-4-2012 by Garfee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

If you want to upset the PM then go ahead. Think I really care?

I could care less if the Australian PM came to the Olympics or not.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

I wonder why she is refusing to the budge on this?

Also a bit strange how thats our monarchy and she isn't supporting her monarchy by being there. Haven't Prime Minsters been at other Olympics in the past?

I'm here thinking this London Olympics is going to be a false flag attack if I find anything else out its going to be hell suspect.

m.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 15-4-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

Have a look here dont you think it's strange that this chap is involved with the 2012 Olympics www.olympic.org...

Scroll to the bottom

Happy hunting

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think the President of Mexico will be staying home too.

Might be because all the people who could run, jump and swim left Mexico as soon as they could.

In seriousness though I can't see criticizing a politician for not taking a long vacation, which is what the Olympics is for VIP's.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Greetings ATS Readers and Writers,

Hello amraks... interesting post.. thanks for the info.

I got a few thoughts on this... just brainstorming a bit..

Read where PM's don't often attend these affairs...(LONDON OPENING) IF that is a fact; then her absense shouldn't alarm someone I would think.. unless there was a special request by the Olympic for her to be there maybe???? And THEN she "snubbed them"?? Anyhow, that part of her not being there doesn't seem to be a biggie, unless the statement that PM's rarely attend is found to be FALSE.

Yep, her party got its butt wiped in Queensland elections recently.. my wife, (Brisbane girl..), voted in that election..lol. It was a definate message sent by a large majority my wife said.

On the AOC meeting, it "looks" like she had a previous set engagement, the UN meeting on sustainability, and all that rot..

They said they asked for alternate dates, in other words they wanted the AOC to move the meeting dates... With people coming from all over the world, the switch was probably too much to do..

Don't get me wrong here..lol I am NOT defending the PM Gillard... and a couple other things came to mind as well..

The London Olympic thing looks like it is going to be an Illuminati Spectacle... of epic fanfare. Read where there is going to be around 70,000 TROOPS patrolling.. the region... for terrorist intervention, etc...

With her recent "scare" with the Indigenous Protestors pounding on the dining room windows.. might be a influencing factor as well??/ Off the wall one there, but MAYYYYYBEEEE..lol..

And the final most probable influence and the reason.. the old gut telling me...

We are going through the most societal changing shift in history. We are experiencing massive cultural influxes into countries by foreign cultures.. ALL brought on by the leaders of the world.. too much, too many, too fast to allow proper assimilation into the welcoming society.

This type of "occupation" historically only took place after a lost war campaign..i.e. (The Huns kicked their butts and moved in and interbred, etc)

MY point is, all of this UN sustainability stuff has a much HIGHER priority to the rulers of the world. And keeping that humanity crushing steam roller moving is first priorty. Therefore her attending THAT meeting, instead of the AOC meeting...

To me, some events I like to watch.. but only on TV, to go there and experience the "madhouse" crowds and the big brother bulls**t in the UK would drive me bat S**T crazy...

The Olympics, especially these coming up in Iluminati Economic Capital Central, will serve as a diversion, to the rot and corruption of our modern society, and its impending military peril upon itself. A 3000 yr old DEJA VU back to Rome.. and its "Bread and Circuses" diversion... to the downfall of their empire.

Australia has so far been generally spared from the terrible economics of the northern hemispere.. so far... And this is mostly due to its sensability to remain out of terrible debt... and not owe their souls to the banksters so much as say, the USA did.. It is/will be this nations death noose.. sadly..

And of course its excellent coal, ore, and trade sales to China, and others in the region.

Nothing in politics just happens.... Olympics, besides the sports, ARE A POLITICAL event.. I.E. (Joe Lewis and Max Schmelling fight 1930's).. Nazis vs. BLACK (supposedly inferior race)...LOL... ooops... Aryan loses big time in like less than 2 minutes!

These Olympics will serve the same "platform" as a side show.. world looming on WW3 and all..

Things that happen these days are seldom random, or hap hazard.. with the world in such a terrible state of WW3 readiness.... London Olympics is such a "juicy" target, whether it be a false flag event, or actual attack by an enemy.. it WILL be a security madhouse with the likelihood of some evil "event" taking place pretty high in my opinion..

Australia also plays an important part in the future conflict.. As demonstrated by Darwin influx of US Marines..

A S**Tstorm is brewing in the South China Sea... the Spratley Islands.. and conflicting claims to territory by a dozen nations.

Australia is essential to the NWO and what they have planned... And these political "dances" around the Olympic flap coming up... are a diversion in my opinion. (IT will be the ISLAND fortress that the UK served, in for the fight for Europe during WW2).

Maybe the PM is avoiding an almost certain event in London, and Will it be by "Iranians" supposedly?? yada yada. Sigh... the cesspool gets thick doesnt it..lol.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

I wonder why she is refusing to the budge on this?

Also a bit strange how thats our monarchy and she isn't supporting her monarchy by being there. Haven't Prime Minsters been at other Olympics in the past?

I'm here thinking this London Olympics is going to be a false flag attack if I find anything else out its going to be hell suspect.

m.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

Hi Amraks,

Indeed, this might have something to do with a False Flag attack planned for the London 2012 Olympics. Those deemed expendable will be left to perish, while others might get tipped off, just like many American public figures were told NOT TO FLY ON 9/11...

RIK CLAY - - - Did he die for OUTING the 2012 Olympics ?

People with think what they wish, but I'll wager that a lot more will be avoiding the event, whether it gets made public is another story.

GS

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by Garfee

If you want to upset the PM then go ahead. Think I really care?

I could care less if the Australian PM came to the Olympics or not.

While you have left yourself room to care a little less, I couldn't care less if the olyimpics even happened.

This whole thing is a non-issue.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join