It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dad wants gmail!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Anybody has any gmail invitations left? My dad wants one desperately. So will anyone help me make my old man happy?

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What the heck is gmail?

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sent by U2U...cuz there are ppl out there that would use it to sign up.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ive got one if ya need it still? Send me a u2u if you want it.

~TSK

btw...Love the bebop avatar

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I've got a bunch I'd be willing to give one or two out if someone can tell me how to actually send them. When I click on the link nothing happens, even when I turn off the firefox pop up blocker and my norton web protection.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I've got a bunch I'd be willing to give one or two out if someone can tell me how to actually send them. When I click on the link nothing happens, even when I turn off the firefox pop up blocker and my norton web protection.

If you got 1PR it has a problem with some popups from certain sites even when allowed. I had to go into IE to send an invite. Once you get the popup open just send it to yourself, and itll send the invite link to your email then just give it to somebody, or just put there email in the spot where it asks for it.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Well I'll close this fore the time being. I've sent a u2u to dreamlandmafia. No more will be needed (if he replies which I'm shure he will). Thanks for your time and have a nice day

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
If you got 1PR it has a problem with some popups from certain sites even when allowed. I had to go into IE to send an invite. Once you get the popup open just send it to yourself, and itll send the invite link to your email then just give it to somebody, or just put there email in the spot where it asks for it.

I opened it up in IE, turned off my Norton pop up blocker and the link still wont open. Any ideas?

top topics

join