It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were busy with Trayvon Martin, here's someone else who died

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I really hope the mods crack some heads with the racist posters and instigators.

This is getting out of hand. Then again, if not for Trayvon-Zimmerman, something similar might have set people off as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Why are people such lemmings?

Fear.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I know your intentions here aren't bad, Petrus. However, as long as it's within T&C's no one get's to decide what any individual decides to bring to ATS for discussion. Any other individual member gets to decide which discussions they participate in and which they ignore. No one makes anyone click a thread, it's a choice and not one people should have to defend. Generally, I think, people bring content or participate in content because something inspires them to.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
September 7, 2011 was the date the story appeared in the press, I was looking for a picture of Diane to visualise what she looked like after reading the OP.
www.starnewsonline.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by BrittanyLea
One minute your doing the dishes, the next your dead for forgetting to put the beer in the fridge.

Seriously?That's such an ignorant comment.

Welcome to the real world. People are killed and abused by family members often.There does not have to be a rational reason. The only ignorant part is denial and allowing it to continue, generation to generation.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I feel ya...

Check out my other thread...

ATS - Rant forum "trayvon Martin supporters"

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I was unaware that this was now a competition for sympathy. Since the Treyvon Martin thing hit this site, I've seen about 5 threads like this. Comparing one tragedy to another. What are your motives for such?

Any tragedy is a tragedy. We are just unaware of them. When they are presented I believe the sadness and grief expressed for the previous will be just as intense for any other tragedy brought into the light.

Stop it, and cancel this base agenda.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
or what about that Iraqi woman that got beaten to death with a note saying "go back to your country."

well george bush did declare iraq, iran and n.korea the axis of evil, therefore all iraqi's are evil.

he was the leader of the united states, were he leads the united states followed. that iraqi womans blood is directly on his hands.

but what does he give a crap, he's bass fishing on his texas ranch.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
America is a vehemently misogynist country. That filthy swine the "Green River Murderer" is still alive in a Washington state prison after being convicted of the murders of 38 women over a decade ago.

I don't give a rat's ass about this Florida garbage.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I am sorry but mocking people who request justice for someone is just plain wrong. Stop trying to make criminals out of the innocent and protect the guilty with other unfortunate murders. You got a problem with another death, it is your right to protest it. People can protest the deaths they want to and ignore the ones they don't. That is the whole concept behind something called WAR and allows even the pro-lifers to love the killing game.
What kills ME is that people are blaming other people for protesting this case?! What the heck is it to you? So what if people decide to express outrage for Trayvon? Do you have skin in this? This is what appears to be a hate crime and at least racial profiling by an amateur with a gun resulting in a deadly manslaughter and Zimmerman should be prosecuted. What makes it a landmark case in debate is that it will set precedent for future similar cases. The Stand Your Ground law that is on trial in the Trayvon Martin case. It is a relatively new law and since people are not required by law to retreat from an attacker any longer there have been a spike in questionable deaths blamed on self defense. Racism is only a secondary concern in this case unless, like I say...you have skin in this.

edit on 15-4-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If this thread didn't have the word Trayvon in it, it would have around 3 flags. Why so many?

Why are people getting angry when someone stands up for what they personally feel was an unjust murder of a teenager?

I've never seen it happen.

I'm gonna have to say I'm convinced there's some closet racism and a whole lot of un-closeted as well.

edit on 15-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Reopened.

Play nice people.
edit on 15/4/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Well I guess that the majority of the replies so far prove your point OP. nobody cares about the death of one of lifes innocents.I commend you for your expression of compassion towards this poor woman,compassion does seem to be something that is missing from most of the respondents to this post which is sad.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Why is ATS turning into "post the death of anyone and everyone". Stories like this do not add to ATS. The other day I read a story about a boy falling into a wood chipper and dying... I didn't post it because, well, who wants to read that? Horrible things happen to everyone, everyday.

edit on 15-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

I've pointed that out myself, several times. There are days when I've suspected that, instead of Above Top Secret, this site should probably be known as Six Feet Under.
[/quote

WOO!!! FLAG TO ADMINS! A NEW FORUM?
I think it might fly till we get where we are all sort of tired of death.
Sure death is interesting...viewed from a distance.
Up close and personal, death is so much more than just interesting.
Yo spoke: Cuz, I figure this is just some of that backlash people knew would come.
Oh, that's backflash?
Hey, don't blame me, I'm a fisherman.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join