It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots fired at UFO with 'no effect'Minnesota

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

For those that cant see the video this is what the witnesses reported

A UFO sighting in Minnesota resulted in the object being fired upon by two witnesses Feb 2nd 2012.
Two Minnesota witnesses report shooting at an object that made no sound and hovered in the air with a shape similar to an X-47B drone, according to February 2, 2012, testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The reporting witness said the object hung in the air and "was flat black like a stealth bomber."

The two were fearful of what they were seeing.

"We were in fear," the reporting witness stated. "And trained a scoped Winchester Sportsman .30-06 deer rifle on the object, and fired three succesive shots center mass at the object, with no obvious effect, or ricochet sound. Man with me fired two slugs from a Mossberg 12 gauge shotgun center mass, also with no effect."

They left the area immediately.

"We started to take off running through the woods, and the object pivoted direction and seemed to float/hover north. I don't not know where it went after and never saw it again."

I'm not sure i would have fired at this thing, either they are very brave or extremely stupid..Just wanted to share this its not often UFOs are shot at by people that see them would you shoot at this if you happen to see it hovering close by you? peace,sugarcookie1
edit on 15-4-2012 by sugarcookie1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2012 by sugarcookie1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2012 by sugarcookie1 because: bad link

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Your Link isn't working and can't get it on U Tube either!

Second line

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
If only the two hunters were armed with RPGs or Bazookas. That way they'd know if its a govt craft or alien. Those peashooters won't even make a dent so nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
That sounds really scary if it's true WOW! But shooting at it sound pretty dumb and what did they expect a gun to do - that would have been like using a water pistol against something like that.

Ah well guess the Aliens now know we're not very nice people.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
No effect, you say? Well I'll be damned....

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Your Link isn't working and can't get it on U Tube either!

Second line

quedup
The link is working now

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

alien: we come in peace! human: bang bang bang. alien: really are these morons serous we just flew light years and the shoot rocks at or ship

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by slanteye
If only the two hunters were armed with RPGs or Bazookas. That way they'd know if its a govt craft or alien. Those peashooters won't even make a dent so nothing to see here.

slanteye
I dont know to many people that would be out shooting at UFOs or aircraft and i dont think the average person has a Bazooka laying around ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
You sure don't hear about people shooting at UFO's that often... This is pretty mind blowing.. I think shooting at any kind of aircraft is totally uncalled for even if it is a ufo of sorts... This one seems like it could be military black ops craft because of the description, but that isn't a sure thing.. If it was military, then it isn't that surprising that someone shot at it because of the way the craft was acting.. Like sitting there intimidating two armed hunters..
On the other hand.. (actually it is surprising someone shot at it regardless what they thought it might be).

If they thought it was alien, and still took some shots at it, then they were really really scared and stupid at the same time.. I wonder if the cops will be trying to find them with the admitting that they shot at it... It could be argued that it was an unprovoked shooting at an aircraft..

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
That sounds really scary if it's true WOW! But shooting at it sound pretty dumb and what did they expect a gun to do - that would have been like using a water pistol against something like that.

Ah well guess the Aliens now know we're not very nice people.

quedup
That why i posted the thread i thought its pretty dumb to be shooting at this object not know what it was they could have shot back and that would have been the end to them ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Expect more attempts when those 30,000 drones start filling our skies
With that many up there someone is bound to get 'lucky'

But yeah... ya might need more fire power

Maybe pick up one of these from army surplus

edit on 15-4-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy
reply to post by sugarcookie1

alien: we come in peace! human: bang bang bang. alien: really are these morons serous we just flew light years and the shoot rocks at or ship

LOL thats a good one my first thought was how dumb can a person get..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I think I've heard the expression somewhere:
Scared Stupid

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
You sure don't hear about people shooting at UFO's that often... This is pretty mind blowing.. I think shooting at any kind of aircraft is totally uncalled for even if it is a ufo of sorts... This one seems like it could be military black ops craft because of the description, but that isn't a sure thing.. If it was military, then it isn't that surprising that someone shot at it because of the way the craft was acting.. Like sitting there intimidating two armed hunters..
On the other hand.. (actually it is surprising someone shot at it regardless what they thought it might be).

If they thought it was alien, and still took some shots at it, then they were really really scared and stupid at the same time.. I wonder if the cops will be trying to find them with the admitting that they shot at it... It could be argued that it was an unprovoked shooting at an aircraft..

alienreality
You have good point there im sure the cops will look into this admitting that they shot at it ... Could have been military who knows i would say they were very scared and just did a very stupid thing regardless they shouldn't be shooting at this object ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Expect more attempts when those 30,000 drones start filling our skies
With that many up there someone is bound to get 'lucky'

But yeah... ya might need more fire power

Maybe pick up one of these from army surplus

edit on 15-4-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Well if i was going to shoot at that thing id have to have allot more power then what they were useing or i wouldn't even bother..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

Originally posted by slanteye

slanteye
I dont know to many people that would be out shooting at UFOs or aircraft and i dont think the average person has a Bazooka laying around ..peace,sugarcookie1
I did not mean to be disrespectful but I was merely hinting that if the two guys had weapons of more firepower, they'd be able to find out if the craft was extraterrestrial or terrestrial. As it stands now no one knows for sure so its back to square one.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
I think I've heard the expression somewhere:
Scared Stupid

Thats the perfect statement (Scared Stupid) but if i was in there shoes i would have been scared also but i don't think id have been shooting at it that thing it could have shot back and took off..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
its a pity it didnt shoot back at them

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a typical reaction from americans , shoot first ask questions last .

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker2045
its a pity it didnt shoot back at them

Yikes im glad it didnt but it could have happned they were lucky! peace,sugarcookie1

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join