It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Proof' there are no UFO's in the US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by berserkedfrenzy
I think that in general, most people fail to understand the term UFO.

I believe this stigma is derived from alien movies ie: Alien + Spaceship = UFO

People fail because they have brainwashed into thinking this, monkey see, monkey believe.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

I didn't read past the general's response...

Of course they will say that! Seriously!?! You take THAT as proof?

UFO's exist. I have seen them. I don't know who piloted them but they were unidentified flying objects which is what a UFO is. Why do people always imply that it means alien?!

No offense but this doesn't mean proof of anything. Did you think he was gonna tell her anything he might know or have witnessed? Not gonna happen.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Ok so from reading the OP's post i am interpreting his statement "There are No such things as UFOs ect..." meaning he was saying their radar can identify the "alien" ships and tell the difference between them and our airplanes.

It would be interesting to know just how exactly "their radar/equiptment" identifies extraterrestrial craft.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

I didn't read past the general's response...

Of course they will say that! Seriously!?! You take THAT as proof?

Um...before you proclaim your willful ignorance, READ what I WROTE.

The General was not actually telling her, 'Ufo's do not exist, aliens do not exist, forget about it and move on.'
He was telling her, "We can Identify them, therefore, they are no longer 'unidentified objects.'

Really, you read the whole thing all the way to just before the end and then drew that conclusion?

Sheesh.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
UFOs are very real.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

Because Im sure the US would know whatever it is flying on their land.

like the planes that crashed into the WTC and the pentagon?

LOL

That is a very significant statement, and calls into question
The US See's everything in it's airspace.............obviously
it does not!

So no offense OP but that leaves the your story gasping for breath right there...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
No offense but there are quite a few documents from the military that flag ufos. Fly an f22 through anyones airspace and what are the odds it gets identified. Slim. If an alien was capable of interstellar travel then odds are they could mask their presence with tech a hundred thousand years ahead of our own.

This story offers no proof and if the general did say that then its a combination of arrogance and ignorance.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhioUFOHunter
Ok so from reading the OP's post i am interpreting his statement "There are No such things as UFOs ect..." meaning he was saying their radar can identify the "alien" ships and tell the difference between them and our airplanes.

It would be interesting to know just how exactly "their radar/equiptment" identifies extraterrestrial craft.

Seems your the only other one who got the gist of the OP

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I always thought as much, though I can't imagine our technology being that good. All UFO´s are actually IFO´s to the military.....Um, they can go faster than anything those systems are designed for......I don't know.

I like where you are going, but still, he wouldn't say something like, yeah the ones our inept caveman tech allows. He would like to assure the press that they are war gods and everything that happens is within their power and ability to control.

I just don't buy what the general said. He had a mission that day, to make his operation look like the best damn one in all the world. (to the press at least)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisper

People fail because they have brainwashed into thinking this, monkey see, monkey believe.

Monkey post..................

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by wisper

Monkey post..................

No it isnt..
That IS how you all function...
A UFO=Alien spaceship...
Not true
A UFO=UNKNOWN, UNIDENTYFIED....Yet

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

maybe they are all the above
as i and my kids and the other half have seen ufos
and some may well of been of ets or their probes
also there are two that i have never seen reported
or photo/vid
one of which i cant really put into words may be one
day ill do a thread about it but with a username like
mine who would take my word for what its worth

------------
edit on 19/4/2012 by maryhinge because: edit

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by jazzguy

Because Im sure the US would know whatever it is flying on their land.

like the planes that crashed into the WTC and the pentagon?

LOL

That is a very significant statement, and calls into question
The US See's everything in it's airspace.............obviously
it does not!

So no offense OP but that leaves the your story gasping for breath right there...

If you believe the official 9/11 story to even begin with

Thank you Op,I enjoyed reading your story.

It would seem that what you were trying to say went over some of the membership's heads,I as well thought you were going to say that just because this general said what he did that was it,the definitive,ask no questions truth but I finished reading what you wrote,I get what you were trying to say.

In my opinion you can take it a couple different ways,as some have already stated here.

No military,especially the American M.I.C. would ever want to give an image of in superiority or incompetence of identification,protection and defense of airspace.

As you allude,he may of been dropping the hint that yes,they do identify everything that comes into detection, "UFO's" no longer truly having relevance etc.

I often wonder as well like one poster above me stated...It is often talked about and believed that governments,namely America,have recovered alien ships,possibly bodies and are in the know of all things extraterrestrial.
Of course this information is secretly kept away from the public via compartmentalization,known only by a select few that are privy to this classified information but....

What if,for arguments sake,we are being visited by some form of otherworldly intelligence whether that be E.T. nuts & bolts craft,extra-dimensional or maybe some kind of origin not even imaginable/theorized yet.

And...The powers that be are aware of this "visitation" but that is where it begins and ends...they are completely in the dark,powerless and utterly stumped to the how,why & where when it comes to our little visitors origins,reasons for being here,their technology,are they good,neutral or malevolent?...When,would surely play into the equation I would imagine...'When' did this intelligence first come here" how long has this been going on? and on and on.

I know this has been said many times before,I just wanted to express my present thoughts on the subject while fresh in my mind.

I do not know what to consider being worse...The governments/tptb knowing all of this and actually recovering irrefutably advanced technology/information and keeping it secret all these years from the populace or to find out that yes,they are aware of the visitors/visitations but know absolutely nothing about them,their tech.,origins,motives etc.

And of course on a similar line of thought,they know about the UFOs/visitors have realized they are malevolent,they far surpass our technological abilities and there is absolutely zilch that we can do about it,hence no disclosure because if the public knew the raw,scary truth it would mean the complete collapse and order of civilization as we know it...So they continue to deny the claims,sightings and existence of UFO's/aliens/phenomena as long as possible until it has become irrefutably impossible to continue lying to the public.

It could be a combination of 'all of the above' or something so utterly strange & different that our human minds limitations are just unable to comprehend it presently.

edit on 19-4-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join