It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the out rage for Daniel Adkins, the mentally disabled 29yr. old shot in AZ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BrittanyLea

WTH?

Arrest the bastard and drag him to jail I say.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Because no one can spin this case to their agenda or score cheap points.

Because it doesn't fit in with the chaos they're spreading.

Because there aren't out of date pictures of the victim being spread by the media so people think a child was killed.

Because it doesn't help their cause of stoking the race fires.

Take your pick.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Where's the outage on ATS over threads like this?

Are you all asleep or something? Soon, there'll be a mass influx of sheep to defend the white man.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Your thread title should've read "Where is the out rage for Daniel Adkins,while Trayvon Martin is getting so much attention"

That's what you were getting at,even though you won't admit it.Seriously ATS,seriously?It's getting old.

edit on 15-4-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
People are shot and killed every day.

Should I rage over each one?
If I did I'd be a mental case.

According to the recent threads on ATS you should.Which by the way is becoming worse then the media about this.I come to ATS for informative info..not the crap I've been reading lately.People are murdered every day.We don't need ten threads about it.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

There is no such thing as a hatecrime in the U.S. unless it happens to a black person, and if a black person commits a hatecrime against someone else it is called self defense
. The word "equality" here is a lie. It's only equal as long as black people get their way and when they don't they scream racism and it's the governments fault for not stopping this, and i have seen it go down just like this several times before. After the Trayvon incident started in Florida, 2 black kids went and beat on a white kid, just because MSM edited Zimmermans tapes and branded him a "white guy" when he was actually hispanic.

The message our government is sending is that it is ok for people of one ethnicity to do something and get away with it but God forbid someone else do it because they will have charges brought against them and this whole issue stinks to high heaven and smells like a Trayvon Martin revenge killing against a hispanic guy. The Latin Kings and the Bloods will be at eachothers throats over this you can be sure and this is going to escalate, watch and see.
edit on 15-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Shut-up! If this was the other way around it would be on CNN, MSNBC, Obama would have a meeting in congress about it, they would be debating laws, and you would be crying over injustice. I looooove how when the shoe is on the other foot everyone says....lets just forget about it and there is no need to think this was racial. People ARE MORONS! This planet needs to wipe the slate and start over maybe this time with a species who actually is civilized and knows what F A I R N E S S is.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I feel ya, sister.

Check out my thread...

ATS - Rant forums "Trayvon Martin supporters"

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I think you are right and this should be investigated and the shooter arrested.

I am going to have to blame the conceal carry gun laws on this one as well. I do not think you are looking to start a race riot I do NOT think you are wrong to bring this up. I think you are RIGHT to look for justice in this and every case no matter what the color of the shooter and victim.

You just can't shoot people you are mad at and claim self defense.

This world is going backward and we are returning to the Wild Wild West.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
the problem as I see it is the The Second Amendment. you can dance around it all you want but this law was adopted in The December 15, 1791 were in 2012 thats 221 years ago. the world has changed since then and at this point with everyone having guns. because it is there right to. the culture of guns I call it. there will allways be cases like this trayvon and many many others get rid of the guns get them off the street out of schools out of homes even the police actually especially the police. make them illegal the only solution or the streets will/are becoming a firing range.

what I wonder will happen technology develops personal forcefields that renders guns useless?.............

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

There is no such thing as a hatecrime in the U.S. unless it happens to a black person, and if a black person commits a hatecrime against someone else it is called self defense
. The word "equality" here is a lie. It's only equal as long as black people get their way and when they don't they scream racism and it's the governments fault for not stopping this, and i have seen it go down just like this several times before. After the Trayvon incident started in Florida, 2 black kids went and beat on a white kid, just because MSM edited Zimmermans tapes and branded him a "white guy" when he was actually hispanic.

The message our government is sending is that it is ok for people of one ethnicity to do something and get away with it but God forbid someone else do it because they will have charges brought against them and this whole issue stinks to high heaven and smells like a Trayvon Martin revenge killing against a hispanic guy. The Latin Kings and the Bloods will be at eachothers throats over this you can be sure and this is going to escalate, watch and see.

No offense but I think you are trying to falsify information and facts to suit your own limited world view.
In any instance when someone innocent is shot there should be an investigation and the necessary outrage. People should not be put down or into a category for wanting justice for Trayvon Martin. Murders do happen all the time but the folks killed are often engaged in some illegal activity and deserve it. When they are not, when they are innocent people just trying to enjoy the freedom to walk the streets in America unarmed - the shooter should not go free no matter what color he is.

According to the NRA and many other people with warped and backward thinking it is the man walking the dogs fault for not returning fire - for not having a gun and shooting the driver first.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Good afternoon, ATS!

Wow, did not think this would be so controversial.... Thought it was pretty obvious what I was getting at here too.

Just saying, it happens the other way around too. Someone needs to talk about. We all know msm won't.

Anyway, if you'd like to ignore it, it's extremely simple to find another thread...about pretty much anything you'd like.

I have to say, I just joined ATS yesterday, and I LOVE how everyone is so respectful of everyone else's oppinions.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
the problem as I see it is the The Second Amendment. you can dance around it all you want but this law was adopted in The December 15, 1791 were in 2012 thats 221 years ago. the world has changed since then and at this point with everyone having guns. because it is there right to. the culture of guns I call it. there will allways be cases like this trayvon and many many others get rid of the guns get them off the street out of schools out of homes even the police actually especially the police. make them illegal the only solution or the streets will/are becoming a firing range.

what I wonder will happen technology develops personal forcefields that renders guns useless?.............

Yeah right, because no one ever killed anyone before guns were invented...........

Your statement is paramount to saying that the reason we have people killed by drunk drivers is due to the fact that we own cars.

I have said it on every anti-gun topic on here and I will say it again. Guns are inanimate objects, they cannot DO anything. They cannot hate, feel jealousy, be consumed with greed, or decide to rob or murder anyone ....period! A gun doesn't kill anyone, people kill people the gun is just the tool of choice just as the bow and arrow was during the Archaic period and the sword was during the middle ages.

Take away guns and people will still kill people whether it be with a baseball bat, knife, stone, golf club, slingshot, car, antifreeze in their kool aide, pencil to the jugular, shoestring, plastic bag over the head, shovel, it doesn't matter what weapon. People are going to continue to kill people not because of guns but because of the American "culture of violence".

We are a nation that is fed violence on a daily basis, on the television, in movies, music, and video games. Its kind of effed up.....God forbid we show a woman's breast on TV but its okay for all of the "police drama" shows to come onevery night and show violence. Kind of makes you wonder what TPTB are smoking. I would much rather see a naked person on TV than violence and killing every night.

This is why my wife and I monitor what our teenagers watch for movies and no one in our house hardly ever watches tv. We do not want our children corrupted by the garbage and are raising them to be respectful of all life and people and have morals and values. You want to stop the violence in America? Its not going to be done by banning guns, its going to be done by stopping the culture of violence. We are quickly becoming a country with no morals and no respect for ourselves, each other, or our heritage.

As I said on several other threads, I own over 30 guns and although all but 2 are locked in a gun safe I never worry that anyone in our home is going to kill anyone unless its an intruder. If an intruder came into our home anyone of us from myself to my 12 yo son is more than capable of handling a hun and the intruder would receive 2 to center mass. I am ex military and was a marksman and range instructor and every member of my family respects guns and is very proficient with a firearm.

No sir you are wrong, the problem isn't the 2nd Amendment, its the moral declined of our society. Just as the prohibition of drugs has done nothing to stop drug use, prohibition of guns will do nothing to reduce violent crime because criminals do not obey the law. If they did there would be no need to suggest prohibiting guns in the first place because there would be no criminals to commit the murders in the first place.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

When stuff like this happens people only see skin color and that is fact and that is even more evident the way the media has handled this Trayvon case and they automatically scream "racism" and "hatecrime" when the truth is, it was just a crime period. NBC was caught editing the tapes and the producer was fired when they needed a scapegoat because they were trying to inflame the masses over a "white guy" killing a black guy and the pictures they keep showing are the pictures of a 10 year old.

This has nothing to do with me at all. I was born in this country and i've been around 33 years and i have seen more than enough of this to know it for what it is.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

OK..I'll say it..

For it to be picked up nationally, it has to be a white on black killing. It must serve to polarize the public and make us proud to have the current executive and justice dept leaders.

The nationwide public outrage in the other case is a result of media trickery. I'm sure the locals in AZ are outraged with their local issue.
edit on 15-4-2012 by type0civ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

ATS is turning into a toilet bowl with turd topics like these.

The door swings both ways.

As far as post count vs time at ATS, if I registered as a member at ATS's inception, never logged on, never posted, never read a post.... What would time as a member mean at all?

I agree with the OP and do not see her as a race-baiter. Even though she may be doing exactly what TPTB want her to do.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This is from Daniel Adkins cousin. She's been commenting on all the articles.

Victoria said... As for all the comments to "white hispanic" there is a reason. Daniels mother is mexican and his father is white. So therefore he is a white hispanic. We are trying to petition the DA and Phoenix Police to get this man. Below is a link to a petition our family has posted. All signatures would be greatly appreciated. ****://****.change.org/petitions/justice-for-daniel-adkins?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=friends_wall

www.chicagonewsreport.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If the driver were white....

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is a no brainer. He was in the car. All he had to do was drive away. Guilty of murder. Case closed.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I stand behind my statement because when everyone has the right to bear arms. that does mean everyone including unstable types ie drug dealers criminals children jealous husbands or wives rapists every negative aspect of our society including police officers that are basically control freaks who like to abuse there authority then no it is you who are wrong the law does not fit the current society the law gives access to everyone especially the nutjobs so no it needs to change ..........and like I said what would happen if personal forcefields become the norm then your precious gun would be obsolete

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join