It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood takeover of the Middle East. US and NATO is helping them come to power

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Has anyone but me noticed how this Arab Spring that started in 2011 has done nothing more than put the Muslim Brotherhood into power in Egypt, Libya, soon to be Syria, and many other nations? Why isn't there more outrage over this? We started a war on "terror" in 2001 and now we are openly supporting a recognized terror organization. Please tell me what you think about all of this.

www.kuna.net.kw... ...........Here is the US funding the Muslim Brotherhood.

theintelhub.com... ..............Here is the US proving that they don't want peace in Syria but instead want the Muslim Brotherhood in power.

www.americanthinker.com... ..........Here is the US turning a blind eye to the actions of the Muslim Brotherhood in Sudan.

creepingsharia.wordpress.com... ..........Here is proof that many within our government are negotiating with terrorists. What the hell is going on??????

All these things keep bringing me back to this Bible verse and it's implications.

Daniel 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

Does the fulfillment of this prophecy mean that the US is supporting the rise of the Antichrist? Afterall this verse is referring to the Antichrist being responsible for the takeovers of both Libya and Egypt...This also begs the question. How is the Antichrist associated with the Muslim Brotherhood? Any comments on this would be appreciated.
edit on 15-4-2012 by juggalo307 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2012 by juggalo307 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is my 1st thread and I completely forgot to choose the subject of this thread. I guess "rant" will work

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
500,000-700,000 Sudanese Christians stripped of citizenship and told to leave the country by April 8th. Meanwhile the Muslim Brotherhood is trying to come to power in Sudan. Our President rambles on about how its soo bad to kill the so called peaceful citizens aka Muslim Brotherhood rebels that are trying to take Syria as we speak. while turning a blind eye to the thousands of people being massacred in Sudan as we speak. This goes to show who Obama truly supports. He condemns the killings of Muslim Brotherhood rebels at the hands of Bashir Assad and says nothing when the Muslim pigs massacre the Christian populations of Sudan. I bet Obama would condemn whats going on in Sudan if these Christians took up arms to fight for there rights and started killing the raving lunatics I keep referring to as the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Probably because our president is a muslim plant. The joke is on us. OBAMA HUSSEIN? Seriously, pretty much the same names as our most evil "enemies" ever? Its been done right before our eyes, but why? Why do TPTB want the US to be destroyed? Thats the question we must answer. I believe its so we are brought down to a more level playing field as the rest of the world. Sharia law is the future law of the land.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Maybe to unite the region to be a peaceful one?

Maybe to unite the region to be our biggest enemy?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Probably because our president is a muslim plant. The joke is on us. OBAMA HUSSEIN? Seriously, pretty much the same names as our most evil "enemies" ever? Its been done right before our eyes, but why? Why do TPTB want the US to be destroyed? Thats the question we must answer. I believe its so we are brought down to a more level playing field as the rest of the world. Sharia law is the future law of the land.

Im starting to agree with you on that. I for one believe that the collapse of the US is what is needed to bring the world down with it and allow TPTB the perfect opportunity to create there one world government. I have noticed that all over the world there are nations having issues with there currencies and such. Debt is a huge problem as many know. There are so many things going on right now that would create the perfect situation for an all out collapse. I believe that they will collapse every single currency intentionally. I also agree that Sharia law will spread worldwide. The Bible even says that those people who refuse to worship the beast will be beheaded. The only religion I know of that uses beheading as a form of punishment is Islam.
edit on 14-4-2012 by juggalo307 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by juggalo307

It would be much easier to bring US down to their level, rather than bring everyone else up to our level. The last thing needed to make this work is our weapons. What do you think the trayvon/zimmerman deal is about? Its coming soon, but, no one will listen, so whats the use?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

It would be much easier to bring US down to their level, rather than bring everyone else up to our level. The last thing needed to make this work is our weapons. What do you think the trayvon/zimmerman deal is about? Its coming soon, but, no one will listen, so whats the use?

Ya I have noticed all the distractions lately in the media. Your right noone will listen. I have tried to warn my friends about all of this but none of them care. Im 24 years old and know more about whats going on in the world than probably 90% of this zombiefied country. I don't understand why people are so blatantly ignorant. I have decided that when the time comes and this country is being bombarded I am not going to bother staying behind to protect anyone. As far as I am concerned all my friends have ignored my warnings so its not my responsibility to put my neck on the line for them. The only family I have is my brother and he and I don't talk very often. So more than likely when the # hits the fan I am walking away from this country and not looking back. If its not too late for me to do so of course.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by juggalo307

Ya I have noticed all the distractions lately in the media. Your right noone will listen. I have tried to warn my friends about all of this but none of them care. Im 24 years old and know more about whats going on in the world than probably 90% of this zombiefied country. I don't understand why people are so blatantly ignorant. I have decided that when the time comes and this country is being bombarded I am not going to bother staying behind to protect anyone. As far as I am concerned all my friends have ignored my warnings so its not my responsibility to put my neck on the line for them. The only family I have is my brother and he and I don't talk very often. So more than likely when the # hits the fan I am walking away from this country and not looking back. If its not too late for me to do so of course.

The last thing TPTB want is for a bunch of little USA jrs. walking around. They would never get the one world gov they want then. They are going to bring the US down and then we will be BEGGING for the NWO, because of what they make our country out to be.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hey, no one wanted to believe me. But, from the start of the Obama election, he was a proclaimed Muslim. Yuh, and after the BS of 9/11, why the heck did they vote for a Muslim President? It makes absolutely no sense. I have nothing against the guy, but if people are so dead bent about Muslims attacking us on 9/11 then why vote for a president who is Muslim? I don't get it.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Hey, no one wanted to believe me. But, from the start of the Obama election, he was a proclaimed Muslim. Yuh, and after the BS of 9/11, why the heck did they vote for a Muslim President? It makes absolutely no sense. I have nothing against the guy, but if people are so dead bent about Muslims attacking us on 9/11 then why vote for a president who is Muslim? I don't get it.

Obama was even quoted as saying that if it ever came down to it he would support the Muslim world. Ill try and find the exact phrase he used. I don't understand this nation or my friends for that matter. I honestly think that this country gets what it deserves for being so damn ignorant and defeatist

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Radical Islam is the perfect state religion for a dictatorship. Step, speak, or look out of line, and you're history.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

They just elected someone who is less evil.

What other choice did they have?

It's like going to Baskin Robbins and only able to choose chocolate or vanilla.

You know there are 29 more flavors. They just won't let you have that choice.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well I did some research trying to find that quote of Obama saying he would side with the Muslims but I will admit that after some thorough research I found that the "quote" was taken way out of context from his book so I will not bother posting it. Im not 1 to intentionally spread disinfo.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Yeah I know.

McCain was not a cherry flavor.

Presidential election had nothing that year that was any flavor.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Who here believes that what we are seeing here in the Middle East is a sign of the coming Gog-Magog war? I am curious as to what others believe. If you are not a believer in such things that is fine but please refrain from hateful remarks. I created this thread to spread info and help people share ideas. I have feeling that after we see the Egyptian elections this May we will see a Muslim Brotherhood win. This will more than likely result in more anti-Israel animosity. I will go ahead and say this now. While I do not support the government of Israel i do support Israel as a nation so to those of you Israel haters just go away. The Bible even supports the fact that Israel will be a nation that turns from God and makes a treaty with the Antichrist. So this should make you Israel haters feel a little better. Yes it does prove that the country of Israel is corrupt. Get over it. Nothing we can do about that right now. We just have to deal with what is going on and make the best of it.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Frankenchrist

Yeah I know.

McCain was not a cherry flavor.

Presidential election had nothing that year that was any flavor.

John McCain was in Egypt negotiating with the Muslim Brotherhood. He is no better than Obama IMO

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Hi juggalo,
in my opinion islam is the direct replacement for communism as 'the bogeyman' that our government has to protect us from. The problem, though, is that it wasn't really quite scary enough. So, in the time honoured tradition of pearl harbour, some atrocities must be permitted to get the people behind the 'opening up of the middle east to western democracy' (9/11 7/7 madrid etc)
The so-called arab spring (as was plain as a pikestaff from the start) is allowing the fundamentalist theocratic scum to rise to the surface in egypt, etc, and all those student rioters will find that the new freedoms they have won include having your head smashed with a concrete block for wearing tight trousers or having a western hairstyle, such as is happening with the approval of the government in iraq. It will also lead to Israel being surrounded by fundamentalist regimes, massively increasing the possibility of conflict in the region. thus requiring more western military intervention, thus allowing further transfer of tax dollars/pounds to corporations, after all bullets must be bought from somewhere.
At home the rights of muslims are being allowed to trump the rights of the indigenous population, I am not allowed to know if the meat I buy has been slaughtered to humane or halal standards, and public critcism of islam ist verboten.
Basically, there isn't much happening in USA, Europe and the ME that isn't directed by corporations.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by freebornman

and all those student rioters will find that the new freedoms they have won include having your head smashed with a concrete block for wearing tight trousers or having a western hairstyle

TPTB will always need a boogeyman to justify there actions. Just as they will always need there distractions via the media, and wars...............Your comment about the Sharia law soon to be implemented in Egypt is my point exactly. This happening will be the fulfillment of yet another prophecy. One regarding Egyptians turning upon Egyptians. The implications of this are mind boggling. It just goes to show that we are indeed nearing the start of the Tribulation. I am not trying to fear monger here just to let everyone know some things that have recently started making sense to me. I have been studying Bible prophecy and world events for 7-8 years, bout to turn 25 years old in May.

Isaiah 19 :1-4 The Burden against Egypt.

The burden against Egypt. Behold, the LORD rides on a swift cloud, and will come into Egypt; the idols of Egypt will totter at His presence, and the heart of Egypt will melt in its midst. “I will set Egyptians against Egyptians; everyone will fight against his brother, and everyone against his neighbor, city against city, kingdom against kingdom. The spirit of Egypt will fail in its midst; I will destroy their counsel, and they will consult the idols and the charmers, the mediums and the sorcerers. And the Egyptians I will give into the hand of a cruel master, and a fierce king will rule over them,” says the Lord, the LORD of hosts.

This prophecy is already in the process of being fulfilled. Once the Egyptian elections take place in May I am pretty sure we will see a rapid rise in violence in the country when the Muslim Brotherhood comes to power. These young rioters who are so hell bent on the Muslim Brotherhood coming to power officially in that nation do not know the horrors they are setting themselves up for. There leadership will not tolerate there current behaviors and will force them all to adhere to strict Islamic laws. Here is another verse that relates to this issue.

Isaiah 19:510
The waters will fail from the sea, and the river will be wasted and dried up. The rivers will turn foul; the brooks of defense will be emptied and dried up; the reeds and rushes will wither. The papyrus reeds by the River, by the mouth of the River, and everything sown by the River, will wither, be driven away, and be no more. The fishermen also will mourn; all those will lament who cast hooks into the River, and they will languish who spread nets on the waters. Moreover those who work in fine flax and those who weave fine fabric will be ashamed; and its foundations will be broken. All who make wages will be troubled of soul..

More than likely we are going to see a large drought affecting Egypt. As a matter of fact many African nations are going through a very bad drought right now. As many of you know many of the young people were rioting in Egypt due to lack of jobs.

So the Saudis are investing in farmland in Ethiopia and Sudan, but that means they will draw more Nile water for irrigation away from Egypt, whose agriculture-rich Nile Delta is already vulnerable to any sea level rise and saltwater intrusion. Read more: www.smh.com.au...

I found this article while trying to figure out what to put into this post. It seems to have some very relevant info in it. I don't know how many of you know but the Muslim Brotherhood is a creation of the Saudi royal family. This is crazy because Ethiopia and Sudan are in the process of falling to the Muslim Brotherhood......................ok 2 more verses then I need to end this post. I can't even think straight. Getting tired. Here they are. Just think about how these verses apply to Egypt and you will see it become clear.

Isaiah 19:11-15
Surely the princes of Zoan are fools; Pharaoh’s wise counselors give foolish counsel. How do you say to Pharaoh, “I am the son of the wise, the son of ancient kings?” Where are they? Where are your wise men? Let them tell you now, and let them know what the LORD of hosts has purposed against Egypt. The princes of Zoan have become fools; the princes of Noph are deceived; they have also deluded Egypt, those who are the mainstay of its tribes. The LORD has mingled a perverse spirit in her midst; and they have caused Egypt to err in all her work, as a drunken man staggers in his vomit. Neither will there be any work for Egypt, which the head or tail, palm branch or bulrush, may do.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Ran out of space to put the last verse. This one is a doozie lol

Isaiah 19:16-17
In that day Egypt will be like women, and will be afraid and fear because of the waving of the hand of the LORD of hosts, which He waves over it. And the land of Judah will be a terror to Egypt; everyone who makes mention of it will be afraid in himself, because of the counsel of the LORD of hosts which He has determined against it.

Judah is Israel. Basically Egyptians will live in fear of Israel. Makes sense huh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join