It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin justice song. Are you KIDDING ME?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Just watch and listen. It's despicable. It angers me to see this kind of ignorant bull# and realize how much spin has happened for these such things to even be created.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Wow
Yeah, this video has too much thug appeal to it. Treyvon had his hood up because it was raining. Also that they are swinging bandannas around isnt a good thing, suggestive of gangs. Treyvon was just a kid, thats all, he wasn't trying to make a statement. I own lots of hoodies and not once thought anything of it.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222

Just watch and listen. It's despicable. It angers me to see this kind of ignorant bull# and realize how much spin has happened for these such things to even be created.

Why are you bothered by it? Who cares? I get the feeling that those that want to organise a mob to kill Zimmerman and those that constantly talk about the 'race war' and obsess about this case actually get off on this topic.

If it makes you angry stop obsessing over it.
edit on 14-4-2012 by freethinker123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Im so sick of this garbage why is this one case being beaten to bloody pulp still?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
4:16: "Rush Limbaugh you can eat the pickle"

I realize many people wont watch the whole thing, but that little gem at the end makes it worth it.

I wonder if there will be a lawsuit brought by the mother. That would be hilarious

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Mob/Thug justice.

Its a shame that people are only ok with the laws untill it goes against their race or culture. In this case, I would assume a lack of any tolerance of any law. If more blood ends up being shed over this, i.e. zimmerman, I see something far worse comming out of it. It wont just take place in, say, florida. That will give every redneck, every thug, every prejudice/racist feeling the go ahead to start shooting.

Hope obama knows what he did when he chose sides...

I cant help but to notice how ignorant and stupid this really is. All race and prejudice aside, people need to get a grip and start doing their job and begin arresting everyone who has hands in this crap before it gets out of hand. Sadly enough, even that would start a bigger riot. But I stand by what I say. With or without the poweder keg, this must be delt with and the innocent should not suffer, including zimmerman. The facts are the facts, and so much BS came out of not knowing the facts from the start. Now it's out there and these crazy %^#$s need to get a life and obviously some education. It's not like education isnt free. I mean, wtf! I thought we got smarter as the ages went by, not more and more dumb. So dumb that the racewar everyone has been talking about on the front porch since forever can finaly take place.... Get yer guns! Droppa bead...

Man.. Ironic how our own potus, being black AND white, is the one who helped light the fuze on this one.

Pathetic... People should be answering for this!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
Im so sick of this garbage why is this one case being beaten to bloody pulp still?

because people are idiots and what comes out of this mess will effect everyone... including YOU

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
would we be having the same uproar if it was a white teen shot dead by a black man, no we wouldnt the media would be sending hom flowers and apologising for even thinking he was a racist, time to cull the heard
edit on 15-4-2012 by angrymob because: (no reason given)

top topics

join