It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Low Key?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

I've been coming to this website for about two years, and enjoyed reading many interesting threads. Recently I began participating in the discussions. Anyway this is my first thread.

I lived in Brooklyn NY on 9/11, although thankfully none of my friends and family were killed or injured by the attacks, like most New Yorkers this subject is very close to home. I didn’t question the events of that day for many years, I didn’t even know that there were any controversy surrounding the official explanation. It seemed simple, terrorists hate us, so they used airplanes as weapons and killed 3000 people, and destroyed the Twin Towers. I didn’t know about WTC 7 at all.

Then one day I met a guy at work who used to be a mechanic at American Airlines, and we were talking about random things, and he said that after 9/11 the airline industry was on a decline and many people were loosing their jobs, etc. But then he said that a lot of people think that 9/11 was an inside job, and that he thought that is crazy. I remember specifically he said “ I can assure anyone the airplanes were destroyed on 9/11". The idea of an inside job sounded crazy to me as well, so I Googled it.
Anyway that's how I started reading up on the subject.

In my research I came across a lot of very disturbing things regarding 9/11, Foreign Policy, and Politics in general.

I don't know what happened that day as far as control demolition, or any one of the other theories out there. What I do know tho is that the government is actively covering up the events leading up to 9/11, and on 9/11, and the reality that we are living in today (wars, economic distress, loss of our liberty in the name of safety) is for the most part a result of 9/11.

I don’t know if it was an inside job, but for me to believe the official story I would need a time machine so I can travel back to the day I met this guy at work, and call in sick.

I'm reading a book written by FDNY Paramedic Supervisor, it's called The Downwind Walk. In the beginning of the book he describes that on September 8 2001 the office of emergency management had a drill at LaGuardia airport called Operation Low Key which is according to him a yearly drill for code 10-40 confirmed plane crash.

I'm not making any accusations, this is just a question.

I can't find any information on this type of drills before or since 2001. I’m wondering if anyone know if this type of drill is always conducted around this time of the year, or is this just a coincidence?

Thanks!
edit on 14-4-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

S&F for this

I've been wondering the same thing for a while now. Haven't been able to dig up anything myself either. Just mention and a whisper here and there.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

.I'm not making any accusations, this is just a question.

I can't find any information on this type of drills before or since 2001. I’m wondering if anyone know if this type of drill is always conducted around this time of the year, or is this just a coincidence?

Airport drills for responding to aircraft crashes are a common exercise at many airports

There was one at LaGuardia in October 1999

Every year the Port Authority (which runs the 3 NY area aiports (Kennedy, LaGuardia, Newark-Liberty) conducts
an annual aircraft crash rescue drill for its police officers

www.panynj.gov...

Laguardia holds its drills in October

2005 drill

LAGUARDIA DISASTER DRILL A SUCCESS
LaGuardia Airport held its annual Simulated Aircraft Disaster Drill on Saturday, October 15. The drill, which is required for the airport to retain its FAA certification, offers an opportunity for all of the many agencies that provide emergency response to work out complex incident command, coordination and communication issues on the field. In addition to the LaGuardia Police, Operations and Maintenance units and PA OEM, other responding agencies included NYPD, the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), FDNY, NYC Department of Corrections, NYC OEM, NYC Office of the Medical Examiner, the FBI, the Red Cross, and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).

Here is notice of 2011 drill

411newyork.org...

Pictures from 2009 drill

Link to more pictures

[url=https://picasaweb.google.com/ywphotos/QueensBPHatzolahParticipateInMajorDrillAtLaGuardiaAirport#5660231076762993218[/url]

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

.I'm not making any accusations, this is just a question.

Airport drills for responding to aircraft crashes are a common exercise at many airports

There was one at LaGuardia in October 1999

Every year the Port Authority (which runs the 3 NY area aiports (Kennedy, LaGuardia, Newark-Liberty) conducts
an annual aircraft crash rescue drill for its police officers

www.panynj.gov...

Laguardia holds its drills in October

2005 drill

LAGUARDIA DISASTER DRILL A SUCCESS
LaGuardia Airport held its annual Simulated Aircraft Disaster Drill on Saturday, October 15. The drill, which is required for the airport to retain its FAA certification, offers an opportunity for all of the many agencies that provide emergency response to work out complex incident command, coordination and communication issues on the field. In addition to the LaGuardia Police, Operations and Maintenance units and PA OEM, other responding agencies included NYPD, the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), FDNY, NYC Department of Corrections, NYC OEM, NYC Office of the Medical Examiner, the FBI, the Red Cross, and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).

Here is notice of 2011 drill

411newyork.org...

Pictures from 2009 drill

Link to more pictures

[url=https://picasaweb.google.com/ywphotos/QueensBPHatzolahParticipateInMajorDrillAtLaGuardiaAirport#5660231076762993218[/url]

Awesome! Thank you!

top topics

join