It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to Atheists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Those who believe in God are compensating for something?

Like guys who drive big cars and really big guns?

We're not the ones wishing we had bigger dicks if you check above a few posts....

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by 1littlewolf

I called tiny little birds with my mind that have responded and landed on my shoulders

I had a little cottage that had a family of rats that walked along the rafters. I hated them! One day I realized that hate was not a good thing and probably not helping me or the rats.

So, I sat down and started meditating, and sending the rats love. BAD IDEA! One rate jumped off the beam and shimmied down the bookcase, running straight for me! Freaked me out. Maybe hating rats isn't so bad after all! HAHA!

Nice story windword lol, maybe you should check out this. many animals carry messages and signs for us.

Maybe what you should have done is meditate on why you feel fear from an animal which is less than 1% your size.....
edit on 15/4/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Cool looking thread. I will check it out. Yeah, I have since changed my attitude about wild rats, mice, lizards, snakes, and lots of other wild animals that visit my home and yard area.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
We're not the ones wishing we had bigger dicks if you check above a few posts....
Be honest.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
Be honest.

Lol look I'm not gonna say I'd complain if I woke up tomorrow with a 'John Holmes' in my boxers.....

Whether or not EvilSadamClone was being serious though I'm not sure but there may actually be a point there... I do think many people are attracted to religion due to the fact they suffer from various insecurities regarding some or many aspects of their life.

edit on 15/4/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join