It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul will be president..... Because if the Democrats votes!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
In light of the fact that Obama's own lawyer has come out with the admission that his birth certificate is fake. He will not be allowed on the BALLOTS.

www.teapartytribune.com...

So who will be in the race then.... Hillary?? Will the democrat party throw someone up there?? After all this BS they have done.. yes they will but it won't matter.

Ron Paul has won so much support from both sides and most of all the Independents, you know those crazy people that don't trust either republican or democrats like myself, that all he will need is a small minority of pissed off democrats to vote for him during the election.

I hope Ron Pauls camp will infiltrate the democrat party and win those delagates so they can vote for him too.

We should not look at this as red vs blue... republican vs democrat... we should look at the government as a whole and they should be held responsible for those things they have done.

We should go the way of Iceland and imprison all those who have broken their vows of upholding the constitution and put us as a country where we are. We should tell the Federal Reserve to get bent and confiscate all of there assets. We are a super power who have let criminals make us feel like we are ready to collapse.

Ron Paul 2012

Yes I agree with Ron Paul but I am not a blind follower.. I don't agree with everything he says however I believe he has the right beliefs and would govern this country with love and passion, with no hidden agenda, and for the people not for himself.

I would vote for anyone who has always upheld the constitution, spoke out about fiscal responsiblity.

I will not vote for the lesser of TWO EVILS that the ESTABLISHMENT HAS CHOSEN FOR ME.

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR ROMNEY OR ANYOTHER ESTABLISHMENT PICK

I WILL NOT LISTEN TO THE GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA

ITS NOT JUST MY LIFE ITS MY CHILDRENS.

I was in the military and both of my oldest sons want to join and I refuse to let them... I've seen the corruption.. there is no honor... until there is I will not give my blessing.

How many soldiers died this month...... does anyone know... no but they know where George Zimmerman is.

edit on 15-4-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

The lawyer never said the birth certificate was a fake. That thread was put into the Hoax bin because that very statement was a falsehood. Nowhere in the court hearing did she ever say that.

Don't keep spreading these false statements.

Here, you can listen to the testimony yourself:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4/14/2012 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So let me get this straight.

The government and its agencies allowed a man to become president with a falsified document why?

Because the forgery was that good? I think not. I believe certain agencies newmof that nasty little secret, but because of certain agendas and through collective agreements they allowed it to happen. They have shown who is really in control.

Now, how again is ron paul gonna change things when clearly a president is not in control of this country?

Ehhhhhh........

And for the record im not supporting any of them. I suppose i will vote for one though.

My edit " im sorry i didnt read into the info presented about the birth certificate. Soooo help me out here. Is this ron paul supporter lying to me about this birth certificate thing? Is this ron paul supporter slandering ther POTUS? How am i to trust a ron paul supporter if these things are happening in support of ron paul?"

People.... Geeez..... I was almost tricked!

Ehhhh there all selling pipe dreams.
edit on 14-4-2012 by PLASIFISK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

What? No one's going to vote for Ron Paul, except maybe 0.02% of the population.

No one admitted to the birth certificate being a forgery. What an absurd case.

"It's fake!"
"He doesn't have to show his birth certificate..."
"It's fake!"
"He's on the ballot..."
"But it's fake!"
"That doesn't matter!"

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Nowhere in Obama's lawyers testimony was there an admission of his BC being a 'forgery'. I watched the whole court proceeding.

Why did you start an otherwise good OP with that?

edit on 14-4-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Additionally,

Ron Paul has a VERY good chance of being one of the final 3 in the race for POTUS. Santorum is out and many of his voters are coming to Ron Paul's side. Others are going to Romney.

We have hidden unbound delegates in the works too. And we have Democratic/Independent voters in droves, regardless of what some say.

But you started out with the whole Lawyer thing, which is in error. The only person that is really finding the 'truth' of the matter in a professional investigative way is Sheriff Arpaio's Posse specifically Mike Zulllo as the lead investigator and Senator Carl Seel and Lori Klein, who are leading the charge.

The other "Tea Party" Birth Certificate hunters are amateurs and bumbling dolts who happened to miraculously bar the BAR EXAMS.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I'm going out of my way to vote for RP and I usually never even vote.
Still doubt he'll win because of TPTB, but who knows? Only time will tell.

Oh FYI - the fed has more or less already admitted to voter fraud on a national level, and nobody seems to care.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by links234

What? No one's going to vote for Ron Paul, except maybe 0.02% of the population.

No one admitted to the birth certificate being a forgery. What an absurd case.

"It's fake!"
"He doesn't have to show his birth certificate..."
"It's fake!"
"He's on the ballot..."
"But it's fake!"
"That doesn't matter!"

Well, a lot more of that are going to vote for RP. A looooot more. In fact, the majority probably will. But that won't be reported.

On a side note, I agree on the Obama birth certificate thing. Drop it.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I would love for Ron Paul to be president. The mindset of the American people would shift within the first year of his term Just imagine Paul addressing the public as Potus for a year. The greed and corruption would be exposed for all to see.I like it, I really do.However, it will never happen. Period, end of story. If you think he will ever be allowed to sit in the Oval Office you're not paying attention to how the world really works. The stakes are just too high. There is too much money and control at stake. Also, if you think for one second the peoples votes matter you're just delusional or in denial.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So some how a fake story and the fantasy that Ron Paul has lots of support is going to make him President?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
he made a huge mistake pretending to be a republican

if he ran as an independent, he would have had a much better shot

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
So some how a fake story and the fantasy that Ron Paul has lots of support is going to make him President?

Hey, he fills out 1,000-capacity sports halls in Minnesota.

Don't diss the the level of support which the Ronmeister has.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the only one on earth to be qualify to be
the next President of the United States of America
even the elites start to realise that he rally the mass
and has been punching back all his critics with the truth
Plus having a doctor in the White House wouldnt hurt
he will be able to heal it from its core like curing a cancer

Your "RP WILL Be President" sounds good news
we never know .. he is NOT out of the race yet

RON PAUL 2012

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

The smartest thing hes done was running as a republican. He participated in the debates and got more exposure than ever. He will never be president unless he gets on the republican ticket.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
reply to post by syrinx high priest

The smartest thing hes done was running as a republican. He participated in the debates and got more exposure than ever. He will never be president unless he gets on the republican ticket.

nonsense

he failed miserably, won't get the nomination, and won't be on the ballot in the end

as an independent he could have challenged obama

huge blunder

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
the birth cert is a non issue. Obama is out however. There is a "deep throat" that has come forward on the gun running to mexico. Issa has gone to McConnel and Boehner on it. Obama is toast. They will be setting up Hillary for the nomination.Add to that the brokered rnc and right now it looks like neither romney or obama will be on the ticket in november.
my suggestion... grab some popcorn.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
How will anyone have the opportunity to vote for RP as president? He will not win the Rep nomination and has said he will not run as an independent. Which means, come November, his name will not be on the ballot.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Check this out if you want more info on the case:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.

The whole ''birther'' premise completely stretches the bounds of credulity.

Get over it.

There has not been one - just one - shred of genuine evidence over the last 4 years to suggest that Obama wasn't born in the US.

Barry's going to get a second term, and I guess a lot of you are just going to have to learn to deal with it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join