It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Made Me a Liberal Democrat...Mostly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What I propose here is not a joke. It is a serious attempt to understand the present world situation especially in the US from a standpoint that includes as an integral factor the apparent and not so apparent activities of the UFO entities upon our minds, actions and world.

As we look at our world today, we are seeing not so subtle changes in ways we could not have imaged a couple of decades ago. Rather than shrug and blame toxic elements generously sprinkled in our environment or normal, social attitude and trend changes, we can try to make some sense of what we see before our eyes. Is it all merely spontaneous or part of a clever, maybe insidious plan? Let us take a stab at an answer.

It is commonly known, if unaccepted by many, that UFO abduction experiences reportedly involve several factors that we struggle to understand by our narrow standards. Three central factors are frequently present in an abduction account. First, the subject is given a “medical examination.” This procedure is done with no explanation for its purpose. The subject has no will power to reject the procedure and must endure it. We rationalize it as just a medical examination of some strange sort and accept it because such is a common feature of our established processes for determining a person’s health. That procedure seems to be a strict part of their regimen they impose upon us and must be important if not critical to their mission. But we can only guess as to the why of it. Such a common explanation as a medical physical may be far short of the true purpose.

Second, there are lasting personality changes wrought in many abductees. They become aware of strikingly different points of view within themselves in regard to many aspects of their lives and world that they formerly accepted without question. Perhaps the best examples would be an abhorrence to war and the killing of anything. These changes seem genuine within the depths of the abductees and not artificial. From a pure psychological standpoint, these changes do not seem attributable to emerging “nature and nurture” training suddenly appearing within the individual but from some sudden shift toward higher ideals from outside his/her formerly accepted cognition.

Third, frequently abductees are shown images, or are mentally imparted with graphic information of the earth and its civilizations in ruins while being told that such are inevitable but preventable if humans would heed their current destructive ways and change.

Given the many anecdotal cases that prove the above points (to the unbiased researcher) we can start to wonder if that is the total of their plan: check out our physical bodies, coach our wrong thinking, but do nothing otherwise? Or is there something more, something greater hidden in these few indications we discern of their willful intrusion into the normal, if self-destructive, routines of our daily lives? Do they come here to do nothing more than THAT! Or is it all part of a plan so immense and incredible and so personal to humans that it almost defies conception? If they had such a plan, that would be a great reason to keep the UFOs secret for as long as possible. --Such has been the case.

I submit that the ETs with their countless abductions over the decades especially in the US and the developed countries are involved in a long-term plan to change the very nature of the existing human creature. The plan is to raise it up to a new level. The goal being to manipulate us into something better, something milder than the brute characteristics so often exhibited in standard human nature. I submit that plan is to alter the DNA of abductees such that the off-spring of those receiving such DNA from their abductee parents are more liberally minded in every way possible. That is the bare, starting point of understanding the changes being brought to the human species by the UFO ETs.

I could claim that the changlings are full-blooded New Age liberals, but that would be a little drastic. Perhaps it is safer to simple say that such prodigy would simply swell the numbers of the democrats or the independents more so than the ranks of the republicans. This new breed constitutes a vague classification we can ascribe outside of the lines of typical politics but yet within which it fits well into that one, particular fold. Out in the general world, they would the environmentalist, the anti-war, anti-nuke, anti-meat, anti-racist, anti-nationalist groups, open to far-fetched ideas about society, culture, spiritualism and life in the cosmos. In short, they would be against much of the general anthropocentric ways of humanity that keep us divided and embedded in a traditionally and heretofore totally natural but narrow stream of existence.

In addition to the children of abductees being genetically changed to be more liberal and surprisingly spiritual, I suspect that actual changes are done on the spot in the minds of the abductees themselves. I know in my case that after my abduction my redneck hide went from being exactly that—even if initially more thoughtful than my redneck peers--to being more liberal minded in most areas. In truth, it remains after decades a constant interior battle for me between the old and the new, what is “right” and what is “wrong” with the world and the way I view it and used to view it. These “changes of heart” have often been explained by psychologists (who deny the reality of UFOs) as a common post traumatic shock change because of the world of the abductee seemingly having been turned upside down by their supposed experience. I will interpret the situation as actually having happened and that the effect was intended as an element of the transformation. In fact, one can argue that the abduction experience itself, even if mostly hidden in details from the conscious mind of the abductee, was fashioned to quicken such interior changes at subconscious levels.

Given that the US (at least) is into the second adult generation (in terms of years) of children being the children of abductees, it can be expected as a matter of course that these individuals are more numerous than ever. Do they all believe adamantly in UFOs and ETs as perhaps did their abductee grandparents? Of course not, perhaps not at all. That particular notion is not the key element to the situation, but won’t most of them be progressive in their thinking and not stuck with old religious or dogmatic views about the Universe? --And the on-going whizzing of UFOs over their heads of the citizenry helps a lot toward supporting views independent contrary to official pronouncements.

More liberals than ever seems a safe assessment, but the retort will probably be that a more liberal educational system is the reason for the shifting of views, not a genetic predisposition toward those views installed into their parents or grandparents by aliens. The counter would be that it all works together in a cultural wave across the ocean of humanity in the West at least where it seems to have been first initiated. The abductees—we can properly call them inductees--were the front line, the initial stimulus, the real beginning of the modern era. Their changed genetic material and perhaps frames of mind were passed on to their children who eventually become parents themselves. Each phase brings a slight shifting of attitude toward a more proper understanding of how to address the world. What came equally with that inclination was dissatisfaction with everything and a falling away from the collective idealism upon which much of the society and culture was based. It could that that the current generation coming to maturity at the present will become enough of a force of change—where have we heard that word before? That it will open the floodgates to a new era of harmony rather than animalistic, competitive wrangling to which we are accustomed.

I'll offer a more startling assessment: I suspect that the subtle changes in DNA that have brought about those changes in the mental constructs of this new breed of folks have also tended to make, shall we say, gender identities more diffused. Those traits seem to go with the territory of the new thinking.

(Be advised that this thread is not about UFOs per se. They taken as a given. Nor is it about the largely unknown intricacies of DNA or sexuality.)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I had never associated these things together. As for the medical exam with abductions, it just makes sense. Make sure their isn't anything that can kill all the visitors. It would be nice if they could just scan like in star trek, but they appear to need to do it forcefully.

I also don't agree with the abductions, it is against your will and is wrong. People operating like this end up in jail if they are caught. These things would be classed the same way imho. Talk about the scumbags of the universe.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Obviously a Democrat...

Sorry, I will put myself in time-out....

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
My one friend who had the abduction experience (I won't say he was actually abducted, nor would he, we examined sleep paralysis and Jungian ideas about archetypal imagery when looking at what happened to him), after it happened to him he, like many, became a much more docile, liberal-minded individual. He had been a top wrestler in the state in high school, kind of your typical jock a-hole in a lot of ways. Didn't care much about others, their feelings, or anything outside of himself. Immediately after his abduction experience, he went through a pretty profound change and became a far more peaceful individual. It started with small things, like his choice in music going from highly aggressive metal to more melodic music like The Beatles, however these changes in taste happened almost overnight (well, within a few months at least). But it proceeded from there and he did really change into a very different person. Perhaps he was just "growing up," all of these changes came about when he was about 18 or so, but they also are directly attributable to his having the abduction experience.

He didn't know what the experience was when it first happened, didn't know anything about such matters. I remember him trying to describe some bits of it to me, but he didn't really have a language to express it. I wish he had been more detailed about it, because I could have clued him in on it sooner. It wasn't until he saw the movie Communion some months later, which he says was essentially identical to his experience, that it crystallized for him.

It's an odd thing, but the experience did profoundly change his personality and his outlook on the world. On the one hand he's had a lot of trouble since then dealing with the world, holding down jobs and such, but on the other hand he's a far more decent human being than he used to be.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
What does ANY of this have to do with your "Political" alignment?

Being a liberal or conservative is not necessarily being "Democrat" or "Republican"

Choosing what is right over wrong is the base alignment -- Not how you vote.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
Obviously a Democrat...

Sorry, I will put myself in time-out....

Wrong! I voted for the other guy.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
What does ANY of this have to do with your "Political" alignment?

Being a liberal or conservative is not necessarily being "Democrat" or "Republican"

Choosing what is right over wrong is the base alignment -- Not how you vote.

You have got to be kidding!
Are you an American voter?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

UFOs Made Me a Liberal Democrat

What i propose here is not a joke

Jesus i'm glad they only probed me
Maybe i got off lightly

Cran

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Having life-altering experiences make you think about your purpose more deeply, and thinking deeply makes you become more liberal.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Don't blame me. I voted for Kodos.

www.moltz.net...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

UFOs Made Me a Liberal Democrat

Dear Aliens,

Make us slaves!
Perform painful tests on us!
Wipe us out completely!

But PLEASE, don't turn us into... liberal democrats!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Very interesting post. I have to admit this is the first time I've heard someone put it quite that way, but why not turn you into a Libertarian or any other political ideology?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancientaliendeception
Very interesting post. I have to admit this is the first time I've heard someone put it quite that way, but why not turn you into a Libertarian or any other political ideology?

As I've said, I'm not a demo. I've throw my vote away at least three times to vote somebody outside the main spectrum.

Let me be clear, the title was a joke, I should have known better. Too many literal people on ATS for a subtle joke like that.

I suppose that I could present a good dictionary's explanation for "liberal," but I don't need it myself.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

HAHAHAHAHA! That's really funny.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
I also don't agree with the abductions, it is against your will and is wrong. People operating like this end up in jail if they are caught. These things would be classed the same way imho. Talk about the scumbags of the universe.

We dissect live frogs in high school biology classes... in some cases students that protest are forced to do it or fail...

The reason for all the cow mutilations and abductions is likely Alien Exobiolgy 101 And every year they send a new class

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by calnorak

We dissect live frogs in high school biology classes... in some cases students that protest are forced to do it or fail...

The reason for all the cow mutilations and abductions is likely Alien Exobiolgy 101 And every year they send a new class

Sometimes, the level of intelligence brought to the ATS discussion table as responses amazes me.
One-liners are always a tip-off of the level of content. Sometimes I wonder why I bother....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Republican "Alien" UFOs blast the cows with Tesla force ray to bust open an organ or two
then the crew cut the cow open to see what organ had the right resonance.
Much more involved that pushing down crop circles but all in a days job for
the elite Republicans. So Liberal Democrat is the way to go.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wow Aliensun,

this is a very good summary of the "essence" of what Alien abductions are about, respective very much matches what i personally believe.

You very much confirmed my personal (as well as researchers/authors) suspicion that the Alien abductions are actually MUCH MORE part of a (spiritual?) transformation process...an INITIATION which is much more than anything spiritual, religious, belief changing etc. than anything else.

The alleged actions of the aliens ("medical experiments" etc.) maybe only facades (?), part of this "play" making no sense whatsoever in itself. Those actions might more serve a symbolic purpose, as part of this "show" "ritual" of spiritual enlightenment etc.

If we see it from that perspective, this also raises a VERY inconvenient question which some abductees may maybe not like. The question WHY some people (allegedly) have those experiences and others don't.

The question here is whether people who experience abductions (and the following transformation) have been selected by "them" (whoever "they" are) - because they were lacking something in their lives and needed a "correction" of some sorts.

This always bothered me because i want to know what the criteria is why some people have those experiences and other don't.

There might be reason to speculate that abductees were "chosen" since they had something "special" what other people do not have (??) - but from this point of view it looks more like a necessary intervention, that the Aliens selected those people based on some deficit or simply that they "had the wrong way of life/thinking" and needed the experience to get back to the right path...

Your post matches this to a dot...because (from what read in your lengthy post) you said you were somewhat a redneck and the experience "made you into a liberal", triggered a change in your thinking etc...i think this is VERY interesting to see it that way.

edit on 28-4-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Let me be clear, the title was a joke, I should have known better. Too many literal people on ATS for a subtle joke like that.

I suppose that I could present a good dictionary's explanation for "liberal," but I don't need it myself.

Likely a little "unlucky" chosen since (as we know ATS!) it will much more likely turn into a flame-war as opposed to a constructive debate.

However, i think we can assume that you mean "being liberal" in a much more broad sense and really not that much as a definition of a political side. I know what you mean, tho..but i doubt others will necessarily catch that.....again..VERY good post of yours, i read it again.

top topics

join