It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All sorts of matter from what look like a second big bang is coming in at a fast speed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by artistpoet

Originally posted by amongus

Good find Op
Glad someone is on the ball...............Or off his rocker

Good find? What did he find except stating something that hasn't happened? Or, has no source?

Off his rocker..

Oh yeh
Silly me saying stupid things
What do you think will happen if his theory comes to fruition ........maybe fruition is a badly chosen word
I know what would happen if Nuclear device exploded next to him as you suggested
Have you ever heard of sarcasm of course you have ....I know I know it is the lowest form of wit
Scuse whilst I go slit my wrists

Though you people are making me laugh, this isn't really fair. If knowledge were a ladder with 100 rungs, it's like you've made it to the halfway point and calling down to someone on the tenth rung, "Hey, you're an ididot!" You guys had to have been on the tenth rung at some point. As for me, I'm about on the 19th rung, so can you hear me up there!?

I wont point out that your spelling of idiot is written ididot - oops I just did BUT I have a spell check and it is underlined in red on my screen or I probably would not have noticed
Just trying to have fun really - this is not a serious topic - just imagination running wild - Imagination is wonderful
By the way I just fell off that ladder and am shouting up to you
Let me finish off this my post minus spell checker so you can have a true impression of my knowledge
HERE GOES.....whic ennvkd oa pppl ijndijss e k eifm o ef jf owf crash bang wallop
edit on 14-4-2012 by artistpoet because: t HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

think shotgun to a melon, something like that

Second line

Wee Mad

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs

Like a dripping tap into a bowl of water, drip drip drip waves go out, only its waves of matter and energy.

Sounds cool!

We only see our single big bang because we are only able to perceive things on our wave, surfing along the

was just reading random threads for stuff that interested me and this post made me think of a nasa article i read a while back
space ribbon
also found this article while searching for that one...

"other"

What does this mean? Odenwald admits that he has no idea. He writes that “fossil records show that in previous field reversals there was hardly a sign of any biological impact caused by species extinctions or mutations. We don’t really know when the last time it was that our solar system found itself in a dense interstellar cloud, so we cannot look at the fossil record to see what effects this might have had.

anyway, great postulation, love ideas that get the gears grinding

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Explanation: S&F!

Very deep question ... I have some possible answers .. so please bare with me on the technical details.

1stly the likelyhood of an entirely new universe bootstraping itself ..like a whitehole ... out of the vacuum ... where according to science there ARE massive amounts of virtual pair particals that emerge spontaneously out of the base fabric of the cosmos and then annihilate each other [preserving energy parity]... is VERY LOW .. because a universe already exists here PRESENTLY and that means that the COSMOS itself has a very HIGH probability of existing at the same time and therefor there is no existential NEED for another universe to be created here as we already have one ... and that is SELF evident.

2ndly It is far more likely that if a unverse was created close by and within but seperate [ie ... has its OWN set of physical laws etc] to this current universe that we inhabit ... that it would be generated either at the extreme of gravity around a blackhole [think hawkings radiation] OR at the very other extreme .. inside the heart of one of those massive billion light years across voids that are expanding ever faster [due to lack of gravity and the very fast flow of time due that very lack of stated garvity within those voids.

3rdly The universe is expanding at a rate of 70km per Mega parsec [thats 1million parsecs and a single parsec is about 3.5'ish light yrs in cosmological distances ... so about 3.5million light yrs ..and for comparison the milkyway galaxy is about 150million light years in diameter.] PER EVERY second of OUR local time that passes relative to our own observational advantage point here on the eart and in this specific solar system at this point in the universal time line.

Now that means the actual fabric of space is stretching apart in all 4Dimensions ... and we know this already happens at a local scale by earths orbit around our Sun and due to the effects of the event horizon of blackholes.

So it isn't too hard to think about that happening on a cosmological scale.

I calculated the speed at which the comoving event horizon of the observable universe is moving away from me at the center of this universe ... which I collapse/create by purely observing it ... and that is a FANTASTIC rate of 3.5 light seconds expansion ... every second in all 4Dimensions... and the bigger the universe appears to be ... feeds back into the cosmological constant [aka cosmological inflation .. or the MOMENTUM of the big bang singularity folding in on itself ... becuase there is nowhere else to go ... the cosmos IS all of existence sopls note that the cosmos is at least 1 x 10^130 BIGGER than what we can just see .. which is the observable universe!
:wow ] becuase it is based on distance alone .. so if space gets bigger .. that bigger number feeds back into the equation and we get even more expansion and this is the reason I believ that even if a new universe apeared close by ... that it would never catch up with us ... similar to if it was out of pahse with time in this universe .. if its a little ahead in time.. we will never catch it... and if its behind us in the past .. it will never catch up with us [assuming that laws work the same in both universes] in the present.

Personal Disclosure: It might not destroy them at all ... but merely push them out of the way as we know that the fabric of the universe can gets its panties in a bunch even without another new simultaneously existing universe to complicate things with ... and what is to say the two would mix in the 1st place?

As for the telescope seeing exploding matter headed earths way ... sure .. just wait 5billion yrs for the expanding red sun to cook earth bone dry .. we don't need to go invoking entirely new universes as yet as occams razor means that both dark matter and dark energy are a part of this universes particular make up and so even if OUR universe is the one that is exploding ... continually .. at about 3.5light seconds every single second we expeince here on earth [btw that is about an entire atoms diameter that everything expands at our local level and scale of 1m/1kg/1s ... every 30yrs approximately ... but our local scale rulers also expand by that much over the same period of time .. and consequently we don't notice this as obvious at this local scale ... its only noticible when looking at the entire ob servable universe as a whole .. and thats when we3 find that it is not 13.7billion light yrs across in radius [x2 for daimeter = 27billion light yrs] but is a fantastic 45billion light yrs in radius [90billion light yrs in diameter ... the cosmos itself is far far bigger ... bigger than we can see
] or about 6 x more volume than would have been guessed at by just using the age of the known universe local to us.

Continued next post below.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Explanation: Continued from post above...

That is because since there is very little gravity in the center of those massive billion light yr across voids .. the age of the universe would appear to be about 18+billion yrs old .. and becuase of that the rate of time is experienced faster there ... than here where we are under the direct influence of gravity from ourselves ... the planet and the moon and the sun etc local to us.

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by owtFsink

That means our observable universe is actually a torus expanding out!

Love this idea a lot.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I wont point out that your spelling of idiot is written ididot - oops I just did BUT I have a spell check and it is underlined in red on my screen or I probably would not have noticed

LOLLOLLLOOLLOL STOP IT STOP IT! I have a cold and everytime I laugh I go into a coughing fit.

I swear this program screws up words. Too many times I've said, I KNOW I wrote that right! But hey, maybe I am an ididot.

edit on 4/14/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

HEY! I wrote shrug of shoulders between the 'lesser than' and 'greater than' signs and it came out hrug of shoulders> . So THERE! It IS the program! When I hit 'Edit' it all came up correctly.
edit on 4/14/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Do your fingers sneeze when you have a cold?

thats a bit weird, might need to see a doctor

edit on 14-4-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

Do your fingers sneeze when you have a cold?

thats a bit weird, might need to see a doctor

edit on 14-4-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

You think that's bad? When my wife catches a cold she gets a runny mouth and won't shut up! Oh wait, she does that when she isn't sick. Hmmmm.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

reply to post by owtFsink

That means our observable universe is actually a torus expanding out!

Love this idea a lot.

Well, if a torus is the shape of a doughnut with a hole in the middle, then can it be said that the universe is expanding out, or revolving around the perimeter?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Well i think i was wrong about the torus, it would be like an expanding onion layer, with a gap too the next layer, but all expanding out due to the cushion of dark matter and other bits we cant see.

Perhaps the big bang wasnt a bang it was just a constant pulse, dark matter when inverse wave and our viable matter on the up wave.

Thats also a very cool concept i like

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Sorry to hear about your cold - I will try refrain form silly remarks - though it proves difficult
When I grow up I will be sensible - I will I will I will
I remember at school - I was so proud of my position as class jester until I fell ill - After recuperating I went back to school to find my position superseded by some upstart kid who won everyone over by running round the school yard with his trousers round his ankles - Boy did I know hate for this first time

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

why is it people with alien pictures are always so oblivious

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
reply to post by amongus

why is it people with alien pictures are always so oblivious

Huh? Explain yourself....

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Explanation: St*rred!

Very well spotted!

Personal Disclosure: I think you may find this a bit more useful as a mental map ...

But I do love the simplicity of a torus folding into and out of its own hole!
Thanx for sharpening my Occams Razor for me!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by amongus

Good find Op
Glad someone is on the ball...............Or off his rocker

Good find? What did he find except stating something that hasn't happened? Or, has no source?

Off his rocker..

Oh yeh
Silly me saying stupid things
What do you think will happen if his theory comes to fruition ........maybe fruition is a badly chosen word
I know what would happen if Nuclear device exploded next to him as you suggested
Have you ever heard of sarcasm of course you have ....I know I know it is the lowest form of wit
Scuse whilst I go slit my wrists

Though you people are making me laugh, this isn't really fair. If knowledge were a ladder with 100 rungs, it's like you've made it to the halfway point and calling down to someone on the tenth rung, "Hey, you're an ididot!" You guys had to have been on the tenth rung at some point. As for me, I'm about on the 19th rung, so can you hear me up there!?

I read through to the end of all the posts and I'm wondering what you're really saying. Because a lot of pompous hot air is what I am hearing.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I believe it is related to this. paneandov.com... nice read. interesting it boggles the mind. I wonder if it is true?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
I believe it is related to this. paneandov.com... nice read. interesting it boggles the mind. I wonder if it is true?

The Sun going into Red Giant phase 2012 is a real stretch of the imagination
The Sun is presently only mid way through its life cycle as a main sequence yellow star
From yellow to Orange to Red over millions of years as it slowly sheds it's outer layers before Supernova - Millions of years till then though - so no sweat on that

edit on 14-4-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The "big bang" is just a "flat earth" sort of explination for the limited life of photons. Its just another stupid attempt to pretend we're the center of the 'universe'.

Beyond the sight-distance is either the limit of our collective dream or more "big bangs", like fat bottom girls, they make the rockin world go round.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by reitze
The "big bang" is just a "flat earth" sort of explination for the limited life of photons. Its just another stupid attempt to pretend we're the center of the 'universe'.

Beyond the sight-distance is either the limit of our collective dream or more "big bangs", like fat bottom girls, they make the rockin world go round.

Fat bottomed girls - very amusing -
I often think if you reverse the accepted ideas of reality put out by so called experts then you get closer to the truth

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join