It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo countries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Dude, get used to using google as your primary information source. Find anything you need, and don't make naturally raped topics here. Thanks.

EDIT: And, no, there is no country that accepts existance of extra terrestrial beings. And that is because of no evidence. Anything else?

[edit on 27-9-2004 by beer]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Russian government I know little about, but I do know about Pravda. If I'm not mistaken it's a Russian newspaper with a rather large circulation... so even if the government of Russia doesn't take it seriously (or looks the other way, covers up, plausable deniability, whatever), there certainly some in Russia that do... Pravda has an entire section devoted to this stuff on their website, pravda.ru. It's in the left-hand panel when you go to the main page.

EDIT: This is the link to the UFO page.

[edit on 27-9-2004 by ironyWrit]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by beer
Dude, get used to using google as your primary information source. Find anything you need, and don't make naturally raped topics here. Thanks.

EDIT: And, no, there is no country that accepts existance of extra terrestrial beings. And that is because of no evidence. Anything else?

[edit on 27-9-2004 by beer]

except for possibly france (COMETA report)

[edit on 27-9-2004 by chesse]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

And, no, there is no country that accepts existance of extra terrestrial beings. And that is because of no evidence. Anything else?

There is no PROOF, but that is far different than no EVIDENCE. There is ample evidence, and at least two nations (Brazil and Belgium, but possibly even more) have gone on record as saying they are being visited by craft that appear to be of extraterrestrial (i.e. not of Earth) origin. While not admitting the existence of alien life, per se, they do admit to the craft not being Earthly, and being of "intelligent control".

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I would say that most intelligent scientists admit that there is alien life somewhere in the galaxy/universe but very very very very few say they have vistited Earth.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The only govornments I know of who have been more open minded towards the UFO phenomina.

However, the US govornment has been very schitzophrenic about UFOs. On one hand, the general institution of the US govornment denies they exist. However, many individuals, physicists, astronomers, astronauts, generals, pilots, politicians, ect have all gone on the record saying UFOs exist.

Even more interesting is the fact 2 US presidents have seen UFOs. Carter actually filled out a UFO report. Reagan saw a UFO when he was govonor of California why he was flying in the govonors jet. he did not report it, but spoke about it later.

The US govornment admits and denies the existance of UFOs, depending on who you talk to.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join