It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Military test aircraft with ground to air camouflage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
My girlfriend drove two and a half hours yesterday to spend the evening at my place to catch up. On the way to my place, one town over in a place called Stratford (on the avon river) she saw something remarkable. Unbelievable even. As soon as she arrived she said " I saw something just heading into Startford that was a bit odd". After a little encouragement she told me what she saw.

She said she was just nearing the train line as you drive into the town when up in the corner of her car windscreen she saw half of a rhombus shape. Her exact word was rhombus. She did a double take at first because she thought it was perhaps a reflection of light on her screen. She said it steadily hovered, floated along the train line and as it passed she saw the whole shape.

Here is the kicker. She said, she couldn't stop or pull over to take a pic because there were people behind her too close for her to indicate. She said the only reason she noticed the shape at all was that it was just an outline. She saw the clouds and the sky around it, and the shape was moving across the sky blotting it out as it passed. She said directly under the shape looked like glass and she could see nothing passed it or through it. My partner asked her if it was like a mirror or what type of glass it was and she said it was more like crystal. I asked her to draw a picture and sure enough it was rhomboid in shape. When I asked how far up it was she said it was not that far above the power lines and that it was about the size of a football field.

This happened around 4 pm. The rhomboid shaped, camouflaged phenomena was moving away from the Sale RAAF base, which recently received a massive new contract to expand, not sure if that pertains to anything, just thought it worth a mention.

Would love to hear if anyone has experienced or seen anything similar or if this is something new we should be on the look out for. LOOK UP people.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Made for an interesting read, thanks for sharing!

This reminded me of an old thread on here where the OP saw something that sounded similar to this, where a craft (i assume) was using some sort of cloaking device that blended it in with clouds. In an attempt to help people understand what was seen he made reference to the movie 'Predator' and his cloaking device, which got him some stick if i remember!
Not sure why it should though, it seems perfectly reasonable that someone would use an example that everybody can relate to, in an attempt to explain something out of the ordinary, even if the example used is from a movie.

Rambling... Thanks again

edit on 14/4/2012 by Tachalka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
A very interesting story. I wonder if it would be possible to see the drawing your girlfriend made?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
She couldn't stop because people were too close to her to indicate? So your saying even if she had of had to have turned off the road, she wouldn't have been able to of indicated?

Not buying it, sorry.
edit on 14-4-2012 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

She couldn't stop because people were too close to her to indicate? So your saying even if she had of had to have turned off the road, she wouldn't have been able to of indicated? Not buying it, sorry.
reply to post by babybunnies

I am saying that she had about four cars behind her, quite close and she would have had to break quite hard whilst indicating she was pulling over. She figured either it wasn't worth an accident, or that by the time she had the object would have passed too far to get a clear picture. (It was simply an outline of a shape as I stated.) I don't doubt she saw something unusual but it was just one person relating to me what she saw. It is certainly your prerogative not to buy anything nor am I selling anything. Simply passing on what a friend told me she saw.

You may even see the question mark in the title as clearly neither my friend or I know what it was for sure that she saw.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightspore

Thanks
. I thought it was interesting enough at least to pop on here and perhaps see if anyone else has seen anything similar. I will see if I can find the piece of paper I got her to draw it on but to be fair, she just drew the shape of a rhombus or like a big diamond shape and explained how it was only the outline she could see.

Kind of like when you put your hand up in front of your face to the sky and you can see everything around the shape of the hand. It was myself who suggested she may have been seeing something cloaked or camouflaged; not her. Her description was, rhombus shape/outline. Shiny glass or crystal like underside that she could not see past.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tachalka

Not sure why it should though, it seems perfectly reasonable that someone would use an example that everybody can relate to, in an attempt to explain something out of the ordinary, even if the example used is from a movie.

Thanks for stopping by and the comment.

I will use the search feature and see if I can dig up this other thread and perhaps send her the link so she can see if there are any similarities. That's a big help, I appreciate it.

Knowing my friend, I doubt she has ever seen the predator movies. She is more of a romantic comedy chick so that particular reference would not have occurred to her. I guess in this case, according to amount of stick the other OP got that was certainly to her advantage.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
okay, let's say it is a football field sized cloaked ship hovering at a decent pace near a base.

logistically, why is it on planet earth? is it a human craft? where did it come from?
how does it operate with impunity in our airspace? when did it arrive?
if it's cloaked, how can a human eye intercept it's light unless, a design flaw?

what purpose does a ship that size serve? while cloaked?
if for observation, why not in orbit?
if for attack, why so close?

I don't think a ship that size would be here and now for any reason to be honest, certainly not cloaked and inactive?
It might just be a play on light and the power of suggestion?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

logistically, why is it on planet earth? is it a human craft? where did it come from? how does it operate with impunity in our airspace? when did it arrive? if it's cloaked, how can a human eye intercept it's light unless, a design flaw? what purpose does a ship that size serve? while cloaked? if for observation, why not in orbit? if for attack, why so close?
reply to post by yourmaker

All very good questions. I can only tell you the direction it was coming from; The local Air force base in Sale, Victoria. The direction it was headed, along the train tracks in Stratford toward a town called Bairnsdale. The rest is pure speculation.

If it operates well in our atmosphere, I pretty much take it for granted that it was designed to. It is the logical part of me that concludes terrestrial origin. My question has always been how alien craft operate in territory they were not designed for and in conditions they have possibly never experienced? The one thing all UAP's have in common is that they all seem to work remarkably well in Earth's stratosphere, atmosphere and gravity which incidentally is rather unique in our solar system. Quite a coincidence really.

If it were secret Air force test aircraft, that would certainly explain it's ability to operate in our airspace with impunity. It could have been something they have been working on for many many years, perhaps smaller examples of and have only just designed much bigger aerial craft to carry bigger payloads at much lower altitudes to avoid radar detection with non military
equipment.

Bigger payloads to be delivered in say a war zone would serve as at least one acceptable purpose. Another would be people smuggling, guns and drugs. There are dozens of acceptable applications really. If it's not in orbit, I suspect its because it was not designed to be.

This may also explain why it was seen and quite by accident as the case was. I have been reading other eyewitness accounts from other parts of the word by people who have seen similar things and it could be that they are working on refining the technology?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I remember hearing about this tech several years ago. i think it involves electro chromic polymer.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

i think it involves electro chromic polymer.
reply to post by abe froman

Thanks for the response
. I have also come across the above while looking at other threads and information on cloaking tech and it appears that quite a few people are aware of it's application.

So I find it odd when lay people report seeing outlines of strange aerial phenomena and objects that even appear to mask the scene behind them, they are laughed at, ridiculed and ignored. No wonder the military can play with whatever they like, so few people even take any notice much less give a rats furry behind.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

Sale is just a training base isnt it?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Sale is just a training base isnt it?
reply to post by dashdespatch

That is what it is purported to be sure. Over the years there have been reports of many odd things coming from that base. Children from the Childcare centre being removed from the base in buses, parents reporting their children coming back with a blue hue to their skin and exhibiting odd behaviour.

A tv crew witnessing a disk shaped craft with what appeared to be korean looking script, (that one was many years ago now) as well as rumours of late night, non scheduled flights and drug connections. I have direct knowledge of the children I have spoken to a few witnesses.

ps, Where better to test fairly new technology than a training base? Also its not too much of a stretch to suggest that there are certain places on any military installation where one can only go with the correct clearance so its well within the realm of possibility that all manner of things can quietly exist, function and be tested without the right or wrong people knowing about it.

Just my personal opinion.
edit on 18-4-2012 by MollyStewart because: To add a bit more

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

According to this article sale raaf has been the centre for australian ufo research for many years!

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Confused....

You say Stratford ( on the Avon) which must be Stratford upon Avon in the UK.
You then say it was moving away from RAAF Sale which is in Australia.

Have I misread???

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

Its Stratford Australia

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You say Stratford ( on the Avon) which must be Stratford upon Avon in the UK.
reply to post by Jukiodone

Apologies, Stratford, Victoria Australia. Our Stratford is also on the river Avon.

new topics

top topics

join