It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visits to Heaven.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have been to Heaven quite a few times. I have no idea why I was able to and yet many are not. Maybe it was the due to the time I was born. On Passover, after a blood red moon, with the nearby Church bells ringing as soon as I was born, ringing in Easter Day.

I have shared my experiences with only a few people in my 40 odd years.

The first time I remember was sitting on the steps of a great Temple or Library. Waiting to play with some children. It was lucid dreaming, may be even astral projecting, as I was born with this ability turned on. I have visited a Hindu temple playing with other children, in a kind of cloud. (Shekinah glory.)

The next time I was about 10, in a lucid dream, I saw a surprised angel in the most beautiful coloured garments. Golds, violets, reds He was clothed with velvet, silks, satins and gemtones. Embroidered symbols were on his robe. He was floating in the air as I was.
I turned away from him, towards what he was looking at.
There was a light coming from the centre of a sphere of many many angels. All arranged in ordered concentric rings. There were so many that the background looked like a dark blue with gold speckles. (The Egyptians describe it as looking like Lapis Lazulli gemstone patterns and it does.)
There is a story where Jesus says to the disciples 'Suffer not the little children to come unto me as their angels see the face of God'
Literally, the order of the angels is the newest babies' guardian angels are the closest angels to God.The older you are, the more your angels go further out from God.

The third time was when my dog of two years had been run over, when I was 13.
I was stroking him near the fire. I don't know why, as his body had started to go stiff. So I knew he was dead yet I still stroked him. I was the one who mainly looked after his needs, so I was very close to him, and I could still 'feel' him, he hadn't just winked out of existance, his spirit was still in the house and hadn't moved on. So maybe it was comforting to him.
At some point I had fallen asleep next to him. And I saw a tunnel. (this was before the internet and I hadn't read yet books on the things that would've told me what I was looking at.) It was like a time lapse photo of the night sky above the North pole. Even now I can't look at spirals or spinning images without the feeling of going down that tunnel.
My dog was in the tunnel in front of me. But before I could see where the tunnel went, I was called back by my Mum, who was also a sensitive, shouting my name over and over. She said she had started to get a feeling I wasn't just asleep and she asked me what I had seen. I told her but I couldn't get across what I had felt in the tunnel; it was a sense of going home and a feeling of joy, not grief.

The next time I went, was when I was in my twenties.
My Mum had died before I got married. And this was a few years after. I was invited by Jesus up to Heaven, in a Worship meeting, especially put on by a band, for my Church's women meeting.
That day I felt really sad, as I had had my first child by then and I was missing my Mum and her advice. I decided to worship and praise God anyway. I can't remember if I had had any miscarriages by then but I could have, as I had two between my first and last, surviving children.

My spirit was taken through that tunnel again except it looked like a cylinder shape now. As I was going up (it seemed.) A spirit laid its hands on my arms and started to speak the Fruits of the Holy Spirit over me, then a second one joined us, and joined in the words and then a third spirit joined the group, all still arising. It looked like a dark blue sky, full of tiny lights, like stars.
Suddenly I broke through what seemed to be water. But it was living and it bore me up and towards, the side of the riverbank, i was walking on top of the water. I was dry and stepped on to grass. My Mum was there and a grinning Jesus, with other people I didn't recognise but I knew we were related. They had come to see me. My Mum and I cuddled and walked away, on the path, into a forest.
She took me to her home, a tudor style one, with a comfy sofa in a front room and a painting above her fireplace. She told me she had painted it herself. It was the very scene of the Heaven entry point!
I have the same scene of the waterfall, as an oil painting above my fireplace. I can see the differences; mine doesn't have enough colours in it.
I know some will say my mind has made the waterfall scene up but I found only this year, a written account of this same 'Heaven entry point' in the Kolbrin bible!!!!! It describes it exactly and I only brought the Kolbrin Bible last year. So it looks like this is a well known 'Heaven entry point'. Wow.
The visit with my Mum healed the grief I was still feeling over her too young death. She was only 43.
I went back down.

I then heard Jesus say I would like to show you something else, would you come with me? I was worried that I would find it hard to come back down, away from the peace of Heaven, to the stress of this life but also to the responsibilities of motherhood, which I loved.

Again my spirit was taken out of my body and I was placed on what looked like a very high balcony. It was the strangest feeling of having my feet in shoes AND on a gold pavement, that was warm. I could feel its warmth and softness, as my feet were unshod. I looked at Jesus in total surprise, who knowingly laughed. I could see a tree about double His height growing out of the gold pavement and a small stream going through its roots all along the length of the very long balcony, parallel to the balcony wall. I didn't see behind me but I got the feeling that the building wall was made of see-through crystal and it had a door in it.
I walked towards the balcony wall and looked down. It was a long way, with roads coming towards the building I was in. Along one road I could see a man walking with a cow, he had a blue turban on his head, much like one from an Alladin's story. Which surprised me.
At the end of the level I was on (I seem to have zoom function) I could see a constant rainbow. The stream was plummeting down on the corners, as a waterfall and this was producing constant rainbows. Amazing.
The building was quite definitely a pyramid shape and not a cube.
Later on I read Revelation and my building was in there, as the mountain that John was on. Even now I chuckle when I read yet again it is a cube. How can a waterfall fall miles? and not be a deafening roar?

Then all of a sudden I was whisked away to a really dark place. The only light was a circle around Jesus and I was in the circle, so I could see what was in the darkness.
There were people just walking aimlessly. Jesus said these were the people walking in darkness.
I got the impulse to put out my right hand and touch one of the people. Immediately he transformed into a flower, or it seemed to be like that. He was actually taken away from there and what was left was a flower.

i came back into my body. It had been left in a arms outstretched in a cross-like stance. It had not been able to move at all.
I turned around to the wife of an Elder and she said before I opened my mouth, 'You have been to Heaven.'
I'm glad she said that, as it helped me to realise I had been to Heaven, whilst awake and standing upright. I didn't know that was possible.

That wasn't the last time I visited Heaven. But it was a long time until the next visit.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I miscarry a lot, I have two surviving children but it has been painful losing so many. I am very fertile but I lose them early before the the end of the first term, ie 3 months. I t could be the genetic disease I have or the abductions I have suffered (I do have the unexplainable scars and dreams/memories.) I don't know.

Well after the 13th miscarriage, that I had had a positive pregnancy test for, I was suffering with grief. I felt I wasn't human anymore I was just 'grief'.
My sister was in Dubai on a missionary trip on that day, and at the same time I had just woken up, she and the group were praying for the relatives back in UK.
I felt the pull again of my spirit being pulled out of its body. I didn't care. It could feel the bulging muscles of an angel. A deadly serious angel, a warrior angel. White robed with a gold sash. Huge wings that I could feel air moving with each graceful flap.

We flew in milli seconds to Heaven but not through the entry points I had gone to before. This was to the Double Gates of Heaven. They looked like they were made of Mother of Pearl intricately carved.
There was an angel on the closed side of the Gates-a Gatekeeper angel. He had a beard which I thought was weird.
He asked my angel 'Is she the one?'
My angel replied 'Yes she is the one.'
A small opening in the left gate opened up and I was passed through feet first, as if I was as light as a feather.
We flew swift as an Eagle following a high wall, to the corner of the wall. It had a platform like a fortress with battlements. Along the four sides there were stone benches.
My angel set my feet near a bench and I sat down.
Then a crowd of children, all different ages, came towards me all 'talking' at once and yet I could hear each one in my head. They were excited and proud that they had a Mum who could come and see them. They had been told that I would be coming and had had to get ready.

Each child had an angel and some looked decidedly female looking. One angel came through the children, carrying what I had been brought to see. It was a baby girl in a blanket, asleep. She looked like a fully grown baby about the same age of months I had lost her at. A full term, five month old baby, as that is how old her spirit was when she had died.
I checked her toes and fingers and I was given her, to cuddle. My grief was healed.

Then my angel came up to me and telepathically told me it was time to go but instead of returning the way we had come, he was flying me parallel to the wall adjoining the first wall.
I saw trees and bushes not yet made into a formal garden, like a natural forest.
We then came to another battlement on top of the corner of the wall. I was set on the stone floor next to a bench where Jesus was sitting. I know we hugged but I don't remember what He said, HIs words went too deep. But I got the sense life wasn't going to be all rosie, in fact the complete opposite.

I then awoke as my body wanted to move.

Life wasn't easier, I had two more miscarriages, making 15 children are waiting for my return. I suffered with injury that led to nutritional deficiencies and neighbours from hell that led to too high stress and adrenals that became exhausted.

One more time I was to visit in a lucid dream.

I awoke in my bed with two of my relatives arguing if they were in Heaven. I looked out of the bedroom window and saw a massive mountain to my right. I shouted down, that of course we were, just look at the mountain.
I then got an idea to jump out of the back window, to see if I could fly. A voice in my head said, 'I wouldn't do that if I was you.' I laughed.

Next second I was on a coach that was floating on air and going round a Quadrant of military and first aid training. The coach wasn't very full, lots of empty seats.
We then turned onto a road that went through a forest and I saw two angels running behind the coach. The one nearest us asked us if we had gotten anything from the training. A kind of feedback survey.

One passenger, an older woman, replied that that angel seemed to be very good and he would do very well. She pointed to the one further behind.
The angel looked over his shoulder at the other angel and laughed. He said 'Him. Of course he's good, he's an angel of death.' The other angel looked all innocent. And they stopped running as they couldn't stop laughing.

(I have seen an angel of death, they collect souls to go Heaven after the body has died. They are seriously scary looking angels-fiercesome, red glowing eyes and they mean business.)

Well, those are my experiences hope you enjoyed them and keep looking up. We are nearly there, don't lose the faith now, we are so close.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Very nice stories. At any did the man you thought was Jesus, tell you he was Jesus?. I have had two nde's and both times I was shown my spirit guide who I first thought was Jesus but then members of my soul group made a joke about how I put too much stock in religion then I realised it was not Jesus(violets are a strong indication of spirit guide). I was also taken to a place where it looked as if I was being judged but after I calmed down realised I was reviewing my life with people who knew all my existences.

I also love the robes colours that seem to be so sharp, wispy, tangible and so sold yet blend like one and define individuals ....its quite hard to know this and stay on earth but this is our work and we don't clock out till the jobs done.
edit on 14-4-2012 by AsuspiciousMANappears because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Loved the stories you gave us.

Such stories are always interesting to me!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I believe you.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I'm a christian and i have to say i am skeptical of this story. The reason why is i have never heard of an account of an angel decked out in bling, they are usually clothed in white as a sign of their righeousness same as the 24 elders and the saints. White robes signifies their purity. Yeshua would be the only one dressed in the garb of royalty because he is the King. At least this is what i get from the scriptures. Not saying i am right and that you are wrong, just that i am skeptical.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Food for thought, white embodies all colors. Our eyes aren't able to differentiate the rainbows withing the rainbows that exist in the color white. For example, when you look up on a starry night, you see a myriad of white dots. But science is able to focus on one of those white dots and pull a spectrum of light, that reveals what that star is actually "wearing."

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What a lovely way to start my day. I definitely believe you.

When you had the idea to jump out the window and heard a voice that said: "I wouldn't do that I if I were you." (Excuse me, if I paraphrased) and you laughed, made me think that I would do the same thing.

So now you can have peace that all those miscarried children weren't actually "miscarried", but carried to heaven instead. What a wonderful place to grow up!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Enjoyed your stories!

Interesting. I lost my daughter a little over 2 years ago. Around a year into my grief, there came an evening while in deep prayer (yes I was awake) I was shown a structure made of a crystal like substance. It was from a distance but it was definately a cube, like what is described in the revelation of Jesus.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Didn't Moses pattern things of the temple after things he saw in the supernal temple? And if I am recalling correctly the high priest breastplate had some bling on them. And whoever is referred to as the shining one in Isaiah 14 (Adam or Lucifer) had bling on their breastplate.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I am so thankful for AJ who shared her visions here. I know that what you experienced is more real than the world we live in so I am so encouraged to read about it. I have been reading about similar experiences by people such as Marietta Davis and Dr. Percy Collett for many years. Here are some links for anyone who wants to read about them:

CAUGHT UP TO THE INFANTS' PARADISE

"This dome," said my guide, "is the place where all infants from earth are gathered for instruction. The outer buildings are the nurseries where they are first brought, to be nourished by their guardian angel."

"Whenever an infant dies on earth, the guardian angel who brings it here
considers all of its abilities and places it with others of similar ability. According to its
artistic, scientific or social abilities, each is given a home best suited to the development
of its gifts."

"Each one has a similar type of mind to the others, and works perfectly together with them.
"The infants are taken out each day, or at special times, to the centre dome for
their teaching and development."

"Each angel's task was to prepare the infant for higher existence, bringing it to a
holy usefulness for its never-ending life. The angel breathed upon the baby and each
breath caused its capacity and life to expand. It instilled holy love and inspiration, for its
power came from God. God's life-giving Spirit permeates all angels in heaven."

Nine Days in Heaven: The Vision of Marietta Davis: Dennis Prince, Nolene Prince Link

Scenes beyond the grave. Trance of Marietta Davis Link

Visions of Other Parts of the Heavenly City by H. A. Baker
PDF format
Word format

The Visions of Marietta Davis
Part I
Part II
Part III

Percy Collett went to heaven for 5 & 1/2 days. Below are some links about him.

Dr. Percy Collet prayed for 7 1/2 years to see heaven. He was a missionary to the Amazon jungle when God honored his request and took him to heaven for 5 and 1/2 days. Collett and 250 Indians and missionaries prayed for eight days to God to show them Heaven. On the 9th day everyone saw angels in the sky and on the 10th they were all "struck down by the glory of God". Then: "My soul came out of my body. Your soul is God's intelligence in you."

As my soul had left my body and my soul looked down at my own body, my guardian Angel, who had been with me for so many years, said to me: "We are going to take the Journey. I have not been in Heaven since you were born and at the time I appeared to you in Edgehill." My soul and the Angel stood there in expectation as everyone else was still lying on their backs under the power of THE LIVING GOD. We were the only ones standing.

An eight foot angel with a flaming sword took Percy's soul on a six hour journey through space to a great planet called Heaven. "It's over two trillion miles away. We passed two light years in one hour." After passing the sun at millions of miles a minute, we came to another sun and another solar system and planets all around it. Heaven is a real planet 80 times bigger than the earth and 2,000,000 miles around.

YouTube Video (audio only meat & potatoes only - edited to 3 hours)

In the book he mostly writes about his family and his earthly life, the video & audio files focus more on his trip to heaven.

I walked in Heaven with Jesus (PDF only)

Percy Collett MP3s and Book

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

People from other faiths and different parts of the world have different experiences. They dont see Jesus or angels or a God. If what your saying is true, I dont know how to explain it. But I cannot assume that therefore Christianity is the truth. Other people see Krishna or Tao. I have not experienced anything supernatural/paranormal myself, so I cant just believe stories like this when I see them..

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Do not know if there is an English version of their books, but there was a French couple, Anne Givaudan and Daniel Meurois, that went in ''heaven'' by dedoubling in sleep (their physical body stayed in their beds, but their spirit or soul, or astral body went to ''heaven [in fact, seven multiverses, one for each state of mind for when people dies]).
Their most popular book is Terre D' Émeraude, haven't found yet an English version.
In my opinion, their experiences were not an hoax. Might wanna looked on them.

new topics

top topics

join