It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclose.TV has been seized!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Just tried going to Disclose.tv to check the latest news only to find the domain has been seized by the Depatment of Internet Security Terrorism Task Force...

What the hell is going on? Is ATS next? If ATS goes down Where will I get my news from? I can't rely on MSM to cover the good stuff

www.disclose.tv...

Anyone know what they posted in the past 12 hours that would cause them to be taken out like that? I was just on there at 9PM eastern last night.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There was another thread moved to HOAX on this.

Seems to be their version of a protest.

Yes, America is China now.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
search.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This made me freak. Is it really a protest, or did it happen? I need to know D:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Why did the other thread say Hoax on the user named "Is2012TheDate" ? Now you are saying that Disclose TV has been seized. Are they protesting for any particular reason?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is a hoax?

You can try going to the main page (or any other) and are repeatedly rerouted to the gestapo sign.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Forget search.

dude the other thread about this is still on the first page of recent posts. It is clearly explained there why this is not true.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
WHAT THE F**K?

Here it is, it's all over ATS your next!

My god this country is hilarious. I want to move out. My wife and I have been talking about relocating to Europe (the good part where people are normal).

This is an outrage!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by redoubt

Forget search.

dude the other thread about this is still on the first page of recent posts. It is clearly explained there why this is not true.

If I tossed out every topic that someone here called a hoax (including those of ATS itself), there's be nothing left to read.

So, you'll have to excuse me for chasing this one down by going to the website myself, directly, and using several avenues of approach to disclosure.tv before rolling down the ATS rabbit hole.

Have a nice day, dood

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hkkoru
This made me freak. Is it really a protest, or did it happen? I need to know D:
I see your from Canada. No problem with that. You guys up there are OK with me. I only point this out to show The United States is not your main country of concern, lawwise, rightswise, constitutionwise etc.

A cursory glance by anyone that knows US laws and policies involving the internet, freedom of speech and due process should get this reaction>>>>> This is a notice put up by the owners of the sight, in the same vein as the mock official goverment notice put up by ATS not so long ago,
The point being to shock the typical unaware internet user into discussion and out of complacency. To get people talking (like we are doing right now) and hopefully learning and then, perhaps, involved in action.

Of course I could be totally wrong and we could all be screwed!

But I doubt it

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

well I never.........

LOL

whatever dude. You could just contribute to that one. I never said you shouldn't do what you want to.

so what about the other information offered made it official ATS endorsed information? A fellow user/ users explained what they found and you could verify it. I did. I concur. I could have made a whole new thread about it but considering the size of ATS we need to be sparing with posts and threads and make use of every bit we put out. It is must be a pain in the ass to organize this all. Especially if we all make duplicate threads to "verify" findings.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
hey guys, long time no post!
DTV is going through growing pains,I believe. I dont see them
posting anything there to get net-isided.(mods)
I hope that this is the big opening for DISCLOSE TV 2.0 !
Its been a great place for lnfo and entertainment for a long time,
their are shills and trolls just like here, just like everywhere
But, I love the place. and if they've been run through by the
sword of silence ...Its time we all took a look around.

Peace to you. THE BRAINGARDEN.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Please copy and paste this to all additional threads on the issue.

1. There is no position in the US for 'Terror Attorney'. Anywhere. Much less in Maryland.
2. 23 USC (cited by the picture) is for Highway regulation.
3. In the above link, there is no section #981 or #714 in 23 USC. It stops at Chapter 6.
4. There is no European Allied Command Operations.
5. The US cannot seize German property (I think that's where their servers are based?)
6. The logo is too friggin cool in the center top. That is perhaps the best looking logo I've ever seen on a USG site.
7. There is NO "International Website Seizure Act". A google search for the term will lead you only to articles concerning the disclose page.
8. "Terror-mongering" is not a term that would be used by the USG in an official written capacity as it is not sterile and implies judgement.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It’s true that there has been a steep increase in Militia’s in the US. Coincidentally Obama passed a law for a National State of Emergency that must have went under the radar. I don’t know whats up with Disclose TV but it will be interesting to find out.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...

Link to examiner article seems to indicate that the seizures were real

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon009
www.examiner.com...

Link to examiner article seems to indicate that the seizures were real
I have read it and they don't know if it real or not.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Textreply to post by zroth

My favorite is rt.com

Post alternatives for the 'biased media' so we can all find the 'truth' Please and thanking you in advance.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
just remove seized at the end of the URL and it works fine.

Just tested a few vids on the site and all working fine.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by fuzzy0087

Works perfectly well.

www.disclose.tv...

It was a revamp/joke/warning kinda thing.

ATS had a similar warning up a while back... scared the crap outta people then too

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Whoever said America is China is spot on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join