It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighted over Bath city UK 12/4/2012 (with pictures)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Before I start i would like to warn you i am not very good at spelling, so please forgive me.

12/4/2012 6:00pm Bath residence witness a silver/white static object in the sky with blue and red lights. Emergency services start getting phone calls of this object. Then we all see a Black helicopter come over Bath, 5 secounds later everyone starts to hear a massive BOOM and TWO EURO FIGHTER JETS APPEAR from sonic BOOM, one at about 4,000 ft and the other at around 32,000 ft.

The one at 4,000ft concentrates on the helicopter and the one at 32,000ft focuses on the unexplained object in the sky.

Then suddenly Bath is covered in black clouds and the object and fighter jet at around 32,000ft are lost in sight. Yet it was a clear sunny day, yet the dark clouds seemed to come out of no where as I am on a hill, all around the out skirts of bath was clear and sunny.

12/4/2012 10pm My Nan was listening to radio 4 news and the report said "Bath residence were reporting a static object in the sky to the emergency services and MOD earlyer on today, where we seen 2 £128 million pounds of eurofighters sent out to see what was happening from linconshire in top speed creating a sonic boom"

13/4/2012 The Local news then release this article: CLICK HERE FOR LOCAL ARTICAL

And as you can see the MOD and press are both covering up what people actually saw, yet if you view the comments made by residence you can see that they are unhappy about how this was wrote.

There is no way you can say that this is not a major cover up.

Here are some pictures of the object:

PICTURES OF OBJECT

This is not the only ufo to be seen over Bath I have witnessed many as I am a star gaser at night, I have seen the same ufo fly over Bath that was wittnessed in Jeruselum that was made famous over YOUTUBE (did not have any thing to recored it with though as my phone was indoors)

Also 4 days before this event with the Euro fighters, Me, My nan and passers by looked up to the west of the city in the day and saw 3 UFO's within 10 miniute intervals of eatch other, they were passing the moon at around 40,000ft, silver slim objects with Blue flashing lights then around 5 millitary planes flying in the south of the city towards the unexplaind objects.

I hope I have given a good account as this is my first time on ATS as a writer and that I have done what is required, if not please MODS can you make the changes required.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 14/4/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Already being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Topic already being discussed here, thread closed.
edit on 14/4/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join