It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mission Impossible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I recently came up with something not mentioned by AAT that I think could be in support of 'ancient' EBEs. Some probably are fimiliar with the phrase used in Ancient Greece Deus ex machina. Now, where did the ancient people even had any idea to say God coming from a machine? I mean, does it mean ufology is that old or does it mean that stories talking about chariots, angels, flying boats, Vimanas, did happen and someone FINALLY recognized a machine and not something else?

So the idea of Deus Ex Machina again made me wondered - how did they ever combine the idea?

While Deus ex machina does mean "god out of the machine," it actually refers to a plot device in Greek theatre in which problems were resolved at the end of a play by the intervention of a god who was apparently brought down from Olympus–an actor lowered tp the stage by 'machinery' (a crane).

See: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

reply to post by DJW001
Your frustration derives from the fact that you cannot provide the proof that will move one or the other from that set.

Ah yes, that is so true. Thanks for that info. Star+1

The problem is, is that I have facts. However no one believes them anyway.

Once people laughed when one said that man would one day fly.

People laugh now at the idea that one day it will be possible to shift through dimensions running parallel to this one in real time with a simple thought.

Or flying in a hover vehicle along a ley-line which are viewed as horizontal (dia 5cm) blue lines about 50ft above ground level in the spiritual world. Standing stones are vertical yellow lines that connect the ground to the sky and function as docking ports or ley-line (interception points) nodes. Red lines on the ground mirror the blue sky lines in a jagged fashion.

Well, one day soon, what I have said will become common knowledge.

It will be a new goldern era for many with joy, freedom and happiness in the company of aliens.

For others it will be a spiritual dry desolate dusty wasteland without YHWH's love.

I have witnessed both.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

reply to post by Rapha

You know you're an interesting cat, but there are those (like the Gnostics) that think that YHWH is actually the Demiurge and a neutral caretaker god at best...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
reply to post by Rapha
You know you're an interesting cat, but there are those (like the Gnostics) that think that YHWH is actually the Demiurge and a neutral caretaker god at best...

Does your cat statement have anything to do with the word curiosity?

Or was there a specific reason for calling me a cat ?

If yes then my curiosity and real facts havn't got me killed yet.

So do Gnostics class YHWH as the Grim Reaper ?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
why force YOUR beliefs on others?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by Rapha

great thread. This is one of my favorite subjects. I like how you did this. Many thanks. S&F

Oh, You should post some of the Human DNA Manipulation evidence in the science section of watchers and their offspring.

yes please do ( or have you already done this?)

I like your thread, and although I am late, yet again, I have enjoyed the links provided.
So Ta

edit on 16-1-2013 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join