It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mission Impossible

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
To me it seems that getting people to accept the fact that angels are also aliens and vice versa is impossible.

So here is my last ditch attempt to show some direct comparisons between the past in terms of historical events that can be found in Biblical literature as well.

I have used pictures as much as possible so as to not create a white wall of words.

Inside each picture block the right hand box contains the religeous answer to the event. The left hand picture shows the equilavent in terms of science, new age and paranormal information.
A brick wall keeps both sides apart.

Numbers in square brackets '[]'s is a reference to the source of the information. These numbers are located at the end of the post.

If anyone wants to add anything then feel free to add important information.

The purpose of this post is to show the world that no green, blue or grey alien can be trusted.

I understand that there are lots of other facts that I could have added.
Hopefully the brick wall has now been broken between UFOlogists and religeous people.

Oh come on guys, at least show one tiny crack in the wall.

Source
[1] Alien/Human hybrids. en.wikipedia.org...
[2] Science / Ley Line Grid en.wikipedia.org...
[3] New World Order / Wars www.firstworldwar.com...
[4] The 10 Horns of the beast www.cuttingedge.org...
[5] www.youtube.com...
[6] UFO Sightings http:// (wierd link break: www[add dot]openminds[add dot]tv[add dot]/[add dot]ufo-trends
[7] www.urantia.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

To me it seems that getting people to accept the fact that angels are also aliens and vice versa is impossible.

Can we just leave it at that then ....

We get so many of these ....." this is my belief structure and this is why you should believe it " threads on here and none of them make any sense if you don't believe the Bible to be an historical document .

Why does everything have to have something to do with us , why can't Aliens just be Alien creatures from a different Star system and nothing to do with a Human belief structure .

edit on 14-4-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It is interesting how when you plug in aliens for gods/angles etc, everything in religion suddenly makes sense.

That being said, it's just a story, and we have no living witnesses to that time period.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
hi op

ive always stated that i do not like religion.
but having said that i started to delve into it a week ago
and read about 70+ stories on this site

I think this particular site is very interesting
making me think more

www.wirenot.net...#

navigate to the left and click the + sign

heres a short story from it

We are Never Alone

My story begins when I was 15 years old. I was walking home from the store with my boyfriend. I had walked this route a million times before. We decided to take the short cut which took us through the church yard and a short wooded area to get to my house. On the road, before getting to the church yard we had walked past a man standing on the side of the road. I remember looking right at him and I felt uncomfortable. He sort of glared at us and didn't look like a pleasant person.

Archive X - We are never alone

edit on 14-4-2012 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 14/4/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
www.wirenot.net...#

I will have a look. Thanks.

I remember seeing a very bright light with my grandfather standing in it.

Family spirits will always care for their kindred.

He must have been quite strong willed to have successfully broken through the terra boundary that stops spirits from accidently entering into this world from their spiritual plane.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Why does everything have to have something to do with us , why can't Aliens just be Alien creatures from a different Star system and nothing to do with a Human belief structure .

BECAUSE!

Because everything humans experience is naturally interpreted by humans based on their own point of view. This is NATURAL as we each try to explain what we experience in our own way that we ourselves can understand

That is why we have the power of reason... to look at things and analyze them as best as we can based on our personal experiences and the influences of those around us

So that said..

Religious people will believe that any visitors from off planet will be a God, Devil, Demon or Angel...

Scientific people will either

a) believe they are Aliens from other worlds, either good or bad, or
b) be total skeptics that they even exist at all

But NOT believing in Aliens is STILL a believe system and therefor a 'religion'

If we didn't put everything into a perspective on how it relates to us as humans, then we might as well shut down the forum and go outside and just get on with life. Stop wasting time deciding if they are Angels or Pleiadian Princesses. Demons or Greys... God and Devils or Ashtar Commanders and Reptilian Overlords..

Makes no difference.. we have no proof of either... nor do we have proof that either don't exist

They could even be D'Jinn an ancient race that has all the power of the Universe at their disposal but has been locked away by the Ancients (an even more powerful race) into another dimension that sometimes has interaction with ours. Perhaps Guardian Spirits are merely good D'Jinn (the young ones that do not hate humans) and all the bad stuff is the old 'Jinn who are out to get us because they blame us for being put in their place... to give us a chance

Maybe one day IO will put that theory into a thread... I can explain everything with THAT one

edit on 14-4-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I recently came up with something not mentioned by AAT that I think could be in support of 'ancient' EBEs. Some probably are fimiliar with the phrase used in Ancient Greece Deus ex machina. Now, where did the ancient people even had any idea to say God coming from a machine? I mean, does it mean ufology is that old or does it mean that stories talking about chariots, angels, flying boats, Vimanas, did happen and someone FINALLY recognized a machine and not something else?

I think this adds another idea that ancients may have been visited.

Where I disagree with Giorgio is - he thinks that Mount Olympus has been an aircraft itself, well, warm but not hot. Since the 'myths' that talk about how a human climbed on ladder to go to the sky - it could be an aicraft's ladder and the aicraft just having landed on the mount and not 'the mount was an aicraft' or whatever Giorgio is saying.

So the idea of Deus Ex Machina again made me wondered - how did they ever combine the idea?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Based on my research "aliens" are associated with far too many supernatural things to be what they claim to be... channeling, moving objects without touching them, walk-ins, invitations, walking through walls, etc.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I could agree with the view that religion arose when primitive people tried to make sense of things they witnessed, and had limited scientific knowledge to help to understand it.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

why can't Aliens just be Alien creatures from a different Star system and nothing to do with a Human belief structure.

If aliens were just aliens; then why have they not bothered to help us since the days of Roswell ?

Just think, with their technology they could have stopped 2 billion people living below the poverty line decades ago.

What have they done in the past 70 years ? Nothing !!!!

Why? Because YHWH says they cannot change this world until He gives the go ahead.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

post by Rapha
If aliens were just aliens; then why have they not bothered to help us since the days of Roswell ?

So they're Demons and not ET because as far as you know they haven't helped Mankind ?
Maybe they have helped us , or maybe they haven't because they don't see the point and they know anything they give to our governments will just be militarized and turned against them .

Just think, with their technology they could have stopped 2 billion people living below the poverty line decades ago.

But that's just transcribing the Human act of benevolence to a species that isn't Human .... why should they care , do we care about the millions of animals slaughtered each day so as we can over consume and get fat .

Why? Because YHWH says they cannot change this world until He gives the go ahead.

Link to that one please

edit on 18-4-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

With OUR technology WE could have stopped 2 billion people living below the poverty line decades ago. We have no interest in doing so and we don't care, so why would the Aliens care anymore than we do?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
so why would the Aliens care anymore than we do?

I thought the aliens were always going to be perceived as 'the good guys'.

If they don't help, every human will say 'well screw you, slimy green slobs' and order the aliens to depart and never return to this planet ever again.

In other words, we can make this world better without their help.

However, they are fallen and have no where to return to.

If they don't leave, and havn't bothered to help us in the past, who is going to trust them?
No one.

Result = War

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Link to that one please

Countless links. Google search 'israel, reborn, 70 years, last generation, second coming, Jesus' etc

or read though Luke 21:32 || Mr 13:30 || Mr 13:22 False prophets, tribulation, etc

Bible scholars often classify the word 'Generation' as 70 years.
If Israel was reborn over 70 years ago then in Biblical terms the End is Nigh.

Lets say the aliens are not fallen angels.
If they officially intervene in world affairs now and stop world wars, then people are going to ask "why didn't they put a stop to the 'wars and rumours of wars'" that Jesus spoke of after World War 2 when they crashed at Roswell.

At any given moment they could have stopped the Korean War, Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan and countless others thus proving the Bible is un-true.

YHWH said that they couldn't stop these wars, and they couldn't.

The aliens will probably have a pitiful excuse as to why they didn't bother to help.

This feeble excuse will simply allow the christians to say to the world, 'see, we told you so'. The aliens didn't help after Roswell, because YHWH allows them to change this world after a minimum of 70 years.

If they say 'we couldn't be bothered to help', I am sure everyone will say 'well get lost then and leave us humans alone'.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

great thread. This is one of my favorite subjects. I like how you did this. Many thanks. S&F

Oh, You should post some of the Human DNA Manipulation evidence in the science section of watchers and their offspring.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Be fearful of posting stuff like this on the internet

Originally posted by Rapha

Link to that one please

Countless links. Google search 'israel, reborn, 70 years, last generation, second coming, Jesus' etc

YHWH allows them to change this world after a minimum of 70 years.

If they say 'we couldn't be bothered to help', I am sure everyone will say 'well get lost then and leave us humans alone'.

They can read your thoughts, but not 100%.

They feed on humans.

Hope that helps,

Mr. Medinet

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmedinet

post by mrmedinet

Who should be fearful , myself or Rapha ?
Why should either of us be fearful ?
Fearful of what....or who ?

They can read your thoughts, but not 100%.

Who is this they you speak of ?

They feed on humans.

Hope that helps,

Not really .

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

You have not framed the problem correctly. Angels and aliens are clearly both members of the same set: things that people believe in without proof. Your frustration derives from the fact that you cannot provide the proof that will move one or the other from that set. Angels and aliens have significantly different characteristics, even as "belief objects." It would be like like trying to prove that dragons and unicorns are the same thing. Even if they were real, they would not be the same thing. Mission impossible indeed.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

reply to post by mrmedinet

In what way is this general knowledge information dangerous enough to make me fearful ?

I actually doubt that the fallen ones pay any attention to ATS threads anyway.

I know that they can read my thoughts.
Since acknowledging the 11:11 Wake-up Call in 2007, the negative entity within me won't let go.

What is there to fear when speaking the truth to the world and getting people to have faith in Jesus Christ ?

Was it the last picture of the fallen angel Nemesis that made you post your reply ?

Or maybe the fact that all fallen angels' skin is grey and not golden/bronze as it was when they worked for YHWH ?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join