It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consumed by the Holy Spirit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I agree. The Spirit itself is not really "holy," but it is of Divine origin, and every human being that walks and talks has one. What the human does with the Spirit is another thing. I would say when one comes to the point of knowing that they ARE their Spirit, and not the other way around, that is the turning point. I wonder how many Christian claim they have the Holy Spirit and still think of themselves as human?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Okay if the term "Holy Spirit" gets you hung up, call Him the "Ruach Ha'Kodesh". The Holy Spirit/Ghost is just a common English Theological term.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
As long as there exists a higher good and a lesser good, there will be a heaven and a hell. The faithful take their hints from good and evil spirts, and few know the difference.

Those whose spirit told that Jesus died on the Cross place that blame upon the Jewish that hated the Essene's beliefs..

Hitler and Europe's Catholics called all those Jewish as the Christ Killers, and it played a hand in the holocaust.

When evil tells that Christ died, but the truth tells he survived, we find the god of evil's intent.

Those telling Christ died traded that deceptive tale for an alledged 6 million lives.

And we wonder why Jewish in Israel spit on Christians and have to have armed guards for protection. imho

Yet, Christians still don't value truth, and too many have been consumed by unHoly Spirit.

edit on 17-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Those of Evil's intent.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Okay if the term "Holy Spirit" gets you hung up, call Him the "Ruach Ha'Kodesh". The Holy Spirit/Ghost is just a common English Theological term.

Well, not matter than named called of it, many in here tell me I do not have it. But the truth is, if it were taken from me, by carbon based human receptacle would fall dead on the ground. Period. I myself have seen the Spirit enter, and leave the human body.

And why is it with you Christians EVERYTHING of a Divine source is Male? Are you all closet homosexuals? Does your Gods know how to procreate without a Womb? How does that work exactly?
This all Male Godhead thing is what originally made me want to study and research Christianity. I did not spring from the loins of a male, and neither did you. So what gives with the ALL MALE Club here?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Well, not matter than named called of it, many in here tell me I do not have it. But the truth is, if it were taken from me, by carbon based human receptacle would fall dead on the ground. Period. I myself have seen the Spirit enter, and leave the human body.

And why is it with you Christians EVERYTHING of a Divine source is Male? Are you all closet homosexuals? Does your Gods know how to procreate without a Womb? How does that work exactly?
This all Male Godhead thing is what originally made me want to study and research Christianity. I did not spring from the loins of a male, and neither did you. So what gives with the ALL MALE Club here?

Oh, your spirit, yes, we all have a spirit. However I'm not talking about our spirits. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God. Only those birthed by the Spirit have the Holy Spirit. It immediately makes you addicted to anything that has to do with God, you cannot stop thinking about Him, talking about Him, and desiring to learn more about Him.

It's infinitely more addictive than any drug on the planet and more joyful. I always tell drug addicts, "I'm not asking you to give up drugs because they aren't fun, I've done them in my day, they are a blast, I'm just asking you to give up that drug for the ultimate one."

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Oh, your spirit, yes, we all have a spirit. However I'm not talking about our spirits. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God. Only those birthed by the Spirit have the Holy Spirit. It immediately makes you addicted to anything that has to do with God, you cannot stop thinking about Him, talking about Him, and desiring to learn more about Him.

I think you are full of BS.
Your own book says:
“Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is IN you, whom you have received from God?”
(1 Corinthians 6:19)

Oh, I see. So, I have a Human Spirit, right? And, and....if I give over my heart, my soul, and my will to Jesus/God, I will then get the "Holy Spirit", but isn't that in fact called Possession?
According to Catholics I have spoken to on this, demonic spirits gain access into the life of an individual through what is known as a door way. A door way is a vulnerable area in the life of a person that becomes open to the access of evil spirits whether through voluntary or involuntary means. When one is deep in reverent and devout worship in a theatre of like minds, they are quite an open door, I have seen this effect myself. Completely open to anything, but expecting something else at the same time.

I have researched and studied the Occult Teachings and Science, coupled with Theosophy and Theology for many years now. I practice a deeper mediation than most are capable of, and have played with various Occult things, Ouija boards, Tarot Cards, Runes, and have read many books, some reprints of Ancient Grimores.
Would you say that I opened myself to Demon Possession? Then why didn't I get possessed?
Are you going to tell me you have two Spirits in your body right now?
edit on 4/19/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
reply to post by DarkKnight21

Catholics do not worship Mary, we worship with her, knowing that she is worshiping the True God.

Tell that to all the other catholics, they don't seem to agree with you about the "co-redemptrix of salvation" the Queen of Heaven.

I've seen enough of 'em kiss the madonna and weep all over it to make me want to puke.

Here's the Queen of Heaven Ishtar, see the Caduceus?

Look at the medical symbol of today. Now ask yourself who this is representing?

She also goes by Mary, Inanna, Isis, Semiramis, Aphrodite, Venus etc.
edit on 19-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I believe in god. I believe in being honest and understanding. I believe in respecting others who are respectable. I do not think credentials have anything to do with respectability or knowledge of truth. I see good and bad in all people and if you confront the good you can usually get along. I do not think everyone is alike and choose to try to hang around with people who I can trust. Some of the people I trust cannot be trusted by others. I do not need the approval of anyone other than those that are my real friends. If others want to admire those who are rich or have degrees based only on material things, let them. Everyone makes mistakes, if you learn from them it makes you a better person.

Just because someone goes to church doesn't mean they are honest or good people. The devil would have you believe a lie. Some people go to church to have their sins forgiven every week. Only half at most of those who go to church are actually good Christians. I try not to sin so I do not have to ask for forgiveness myself, it is easier that way. I am not afraid of god, I respect god. I try to respect mother earth and often thank her for providing the food we eat. Farmers steer the growth of plants and animals we eat, they don't create the food. I have more respect for the farmer than I do for the people at NASA. Am I going to hell? Probably not, nobody is going to want me when I die. I'll be left here to teach the ones who want to learn and haunt the ones who want to hurt or deceive others. I could be your savior or your worst nightmare when I die.
edit on 19-4-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

“Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is IN you, whom you have received from God?”

Go to chapter 1, who is Corinthians addressed to?

Use a thimble-full of contextual Theology for a second or two.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Yes, every human has a soul and a spirit, but not everyone's soul is filled with the same spirit.

And no, none of these spirits are of a human nature. There is no such thing as a human spirit.

Here's how the spirits get sucked in:

I practice a deeper mediation than most are capable of, and have played with various Occult things, Ouija boards, Tarot Cards, Runes, and have read many books, some reprints of Ancient Grimores.

No, this does not automatically mean that you are or will be possessed, just misled.

edit on 20-4-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Misled, is that you assumption, since I am not a Christian? Because i know the origins of your religion, and know that your Godman is dead and rotted? That makes me misled? It's pretty much mainstream news now that the bone box has been discovered, Discovery is producing a film on the discovery. This will set Christianity on it's very ear, because they all hold that Jesus was a God who ascended to Heaven. My question is, why does he then need a bone box?

I am at this time working on a post that will show you Christians just how wrong you all are, for I have discovered that the Original New Testament was lost, and all we have today is written from memory from people who actually did read some of it. Stay tuned, and be amazed.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

What are you talking about?

There's someone who started a thread about a "Bone Box", but according to the thread, it may have Jonah's bones in them. What does that have to do with Jesus?

Yes, Autowrench, playing with "occult things" will usually mislead you. Just ask others on here who have played with them. It takes them to the dark side where all of the misleading fallen angels hide. Nothing that lives below the earth or inside of it has any light. They all aim to lie and mislead. That is what they are here for. That's not to say that you'll get sucked in for sure, but chances are better than not that you will.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Another ossuary found with the most common name in Israel at the time of Christ on it. Imagine that. Do you think this time will yield anything different than the other times they tried this?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I am at this time working on a post that will show you Christians just how wrong you all are, for I have discovered that the Original New Testament was lost, and all we have today is written from memory from people who actually did read some of it. Stay tuned, and be amazed.

I hardly doubt I'll be amazed with the new one, especially considering the heptadic structures found within the TR new testament manuscript. Now that's absurdly astonishing.

VERY tall order to fill, virtually impossible, but I admire your determination.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

You are completely full of BS, personally i have taken myself through simply asking MYSELF to give me the knowledge and power i desired, to the point that i was shimmering with power and affecting the entire area.

Not one Christian has ever experienced this, i walked into a church while in this state of INSANE power, and the people were afraid, the Pastor could not even speak.

There was nothing wrong with his post, Mr.Shimmering with Power. You are clueless about Christianity or you have a devil typing for you. True Christians know the kingdom and THE POWER and the glory are God's. You need power? That's a problem.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Yes, Autowrench, playing with "occult things" will usually mislead you. Just ask others on here who have played with them. It takes them to the dark side where all of the misleading fallen angels hide. Nothing that lives below the earth or inside of it has any light. They all aim to lie and mislead. That is what they are here for. That's not to say that you'll get sucked in for sure, but chances are better than not that you will.

And I suppose you know all about the Occult, right? Do you even know what the word "Occult" means? It means Secret, Hidden, Beyond the range of Ordinary Knowledge......HIDDEN.
This is what called out to me, why hide something like that? Must be a good reason, right? You, or anyone else, cannot even begin to understand the Bible, the Gods, and the Universe Mechanics if you do not study the Occult Sciences. Nothing at all evil here, noting really religious either. Hidden Sciences and Metaphysics, mostly, and the Magickal Arts. Like I said, I did read some books on Demonology, but they were written by Priests of the Church, and I could easily see they are works of fiction, made up to scare people.
The entire Legions of Hell were all designed by writers, not reality. Writers such as Johan Weyer, Pierre de Lancre, and Pierre le Loyer, to name three. The Greek term "daimon" originally indicated "genius", or "inner spirit". However, with the advent of Christianity it came to mean a malevolent spirit entity. Demonology was especially developed during the Middle Ages, when the Church was gaining power.

As for the Tarot, this art was handed down to me by my ancestors, my Great Grandma was a Romany Gypsy, daughter of a Wise Man, a Magickian. The Gypsy tradition goes back to the darkest reaches of time. It uses simple spells and rituals to harness the power of nature and of the elemental spirits that are all around us. I use the cards to read people, to answer pertinent questions, and to give me advice on business, and other areas. The cards never lie, and if I do a reading on a person, I then know things about them that they may not even know themselves. There is nothing Magick about the cards, before you ask. Human influence does it all.

What do you know of the Dark Side? I can tell you, not a thing. Here is wisdom, friend. Everything has Balance, and everything is a duality. Black defines White, Day defines Night, Dark defines Light. Take away Dark, Light then ceases to exist, you can not have one, without the other. Humanity walks a path between Dark and Light.
There is a Dark God, and a Dark Goddess, because there is a Light God, and a Light Goddess. A human being is both Light, and Dark. Nobody is all Light, that person has not yet existed. The true battle between Good, and Evil, takes place in human beings, on an every day basis.
Like everyone of the "faith", you love to throw, and attach a label to things you have no understanding of. I have been around, and have heard them all, many have been attached to me. I stopped caring what people think about me a long time ago, and you insults do not hurt me. But they do make you look bad.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I hardly doubt I'll be amazed with the new one, especially considering the heptadic structures found within the TR new testament manuscript. Now that's absurdly astonishing.

VERY tall order to fill, virtually impossible, but I admire your determination.

NOTurTypical, perhaps much to your surprise, but I am not here to amaze [you,] that is not for me to do. Oh, you will be amazed, and then no one will be around to tell you anything, you will have to draw on your own knowledge and abilities.
I am here to educate everyone on the truths of the Christian religion, their history, words they commonly use, their rituals, beliefs, and origins. I have made this a study project for many years now, since I began to discover things about Christianity that proved to me beyond any doubt whatsoever that their main book, the NT, was all made up, and their God was but a man, a man who lived, married, bore children, and died and was buried according to custom. This tomb discovery has already been on CNN and BBC, and Discovery is producing a film. Of course, there will be Christian Debunkers coming out of the woodwork, but isn't that always the case? Like when the Sherpas admitted to carrying wood up the mountain to bolster the Ark story?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

NOTurTypical, perhaps much to your surprise, but I am not here to amaze you

Too late. Me ------>

Oh, you will be amazed,

Wait, but... nevermind.

Like when the Sherpas admitted to carrying wood up the mountain to bolster the Ark story?

Biblically literate people know based on the text the ark rested on a mountain somewhere in modern day Iran.

I admire your zeal and ambition though. I do doubt you could do more to stamp out Christianity than the Jewish authorities and Roman Empire could do in hundreds of years of trying. Or that the Catholics could do during the Inquisitions. I would have found better things to do with years of my life however. I feel the only folks you're going to convince are those already convinced.

Worth a shot I suppose, it's your life. Everyone should dream big they always say.

edit on 20-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

And I suppose you know all about the Occult, right? Do you even know what the word "Occult" means? It means Secret, Hidden, Beyond the range of Ordinary Knowledge......HIDDEN.
This is what called out to me, why hide something like that? Must be a good reason, right?

The book of Enoch talks about the fallen angels teaching humans "secrets" and "magick" that humans were not meant to know. God told these angels that He was going to destroy them for doing so. The fact that it "called out to you" tells me that these fallen angels are trying to suck you in to something God said not to mess with. Yes, the reason God wanted to keep it hidden was so you wouldn't be misled by them. Pure and simple.

You, or anyone else, cannot even begin to understand the Bible, the Gods, and the Universe Mechanics if you do not study the Occult Sciences.

God already says that we won't be able to understand the Bible as long as we're doing things he told us not to do, and this was one of them. He doesn't want all of these other "gods" (fallen angels) leading people astray again. If they are telling you that there is not one God who rules over all, they are lying to you.

What do you know of the Dark Side? I can tell you, not a thing. Here is wisdom, friend. Everything has Balance, and everything is a duality. Black defines White, Day defines Night, Dark defines Light. Take away Dark, Light then ceases to exist, you can not have one, without the other. Humanity walks a path between Dark and Light.

There is a Dark God, and a Dark Goddess, because there is a Light God, and a Light Goddess. A human being is both Light, and Dark. Nobody is all Light, that person has not yet existed. The true battle between Good, and Evil, takes place in human beings, on an every day basis.

The true battle between Good and Evil takes place between these angels/fallen angels and their goal is to win over human souls, this is why you think it's only going on between humans.

Like everyone of the "faith", you love to throw, and attach a label to things you have no understanding of. I have been around, and have heard them all, many have been attached to me. I stopped caring what people think about me a long time ago, and you insults do not hurt me. But they do make you look bad.

I'm not trying to insult you, Autowrench. I'm trying to help you understand the difference and to recognize the "open doors" in which these entities come through, and occult practices is one of them. The Good spirits don't come through with these practices. Good spirits only come when commanded by God. Try praying to God to bring one of them to you and to show you. You should be concerned about these spirits "attaching" themselves to you. You may think you've shaken them off when you haven't. It's very clear that Good spirits don't "attach" themselves to you or try to interfere with free will. Evil spirits will try to.

No matter what you may think, Autowrench, I'm not condemning you. I'm just trying to point out which pathways lead to what. I'm still praying for you and your journey. None of us take the same path.
edit on 21-4-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I am here to educate everyone on the truths of the Christian religion, their history, words they commonly use, their rituals, beliefs, and origins.

This has already been done on ATS, in fact Starchild created such a thread in the last week or so. Yes, there are symbols being used in Christianity that copy other ancient pagan symbols and practices. What you have to know is that all of these symbols and practices were being used in every religion because they were part of the ancient Mediterranean culture back then.

God didn't tell them to change their culture, He only told them to stop worshiping other "gods" and to worship Him. God didn't make them stop burning sacrifices, He only gave them a new set of rules in which to do them by. In the New Testament, even Jesus told them that He didn't come to destroy the law, but to fulfill it.

I have made this a study project for many years now, since I began to discover things about Christianity that proved to me beyond any doubt whatsoever that their main book, the NT, was all made up, and their God was but a man, a man who lived, married, bore children, and died and was buried according to custom. This tomb discovery has already been on CNN and BBC, and Discovery is producing a film. Of course, there will be Christian Debunkers coming out of the woodwork, but isn't that always the case? Like when the Sherpas admitted to carrying wood up the mountain to bolster the Ark story?

First of all, DNA testing was only done on the bones of "Jesus" and "Mary Magdalene". The only result was that they were not related by the same mother. No other testing was done to see if the bones of "Judah" matched any DNA from "Jesus" or "Mary Magdalene", so there is no proof of anything there. As far as we know, Mary Magdalene could have become/been the wife of one of Jesus' brothers. Doing more research on the inscription of the grave for "Judah" would make for some interesting research though. Too bad they didn't test the DNA!

Also, I don't believe finding Jesus' bones a problem. The Bible says that Jesus' remains were wrapped and put into a tomb, and although the remains were later found missing, Jesus returned and visited his disciples in a heavenly body, not a physical one. He walked through the door where his disciples were without opening it. He had a transformed, spiritual body before he ascended to Heaven.

edit on 21-4-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join