It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages to the Builders in Symbol - The End is at Hand - REPENT

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

If you are well enough studied you would know Allah is not God, but Jesus Christ is,

With wisdom comes faith, without wisdom faith is impossible....And believing isn't done out of fear, it's done out of wanting to live a happy and peaceful life. If you align yourself with Gods will and obey His commands, you will have peace and happiness. If you step outside of his will, and ignorantly deny Him, and sin with no regard, then you will create turmoil in your life and bring negativity into your existence, and negatively impact others along the way.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
Also, remember, you reap what you sow. So if you're sinning uninhibited, you're probably gonna sow quite a few crappy seeds, and reap a pretty nasty harvest,
This reminds me of something. My missionary friend came to visit me a year ago. After I explained to him that I didn't believe anymore, he began preaching to me out of Deuteronomy. He spoke of how the Hebrews would rebel against god, and he would send diseases, pestilences, pain, suffering, etc. to them to bring them back to him (that's nice of him to do). He then explained to me that god would do the same to me and my family. That pretty much all kind of bad was coming my way to bring me back to him. I told him I didn't believe it.

A few days later I was thinking on this conversation. Then I remembered all the problems he was having himself. He had bad back problems, his wife is constantly sick, his daughter can't have children, and so on and so on. And..this guy is following his god! Then I began thinking further on this.. it happens all the time to believers. They have bad things happen to them even though they follow god. They get diseases, they have pestilences (christians in Africa and other 3rd world countries), they have financial troubles, they have unfortunate deaths, they get cancer and die, they have heart attacks and die, they have car accidents and die (by the bus loads sometimes) etc. They get all the same treatment as sinners! There is NO difference whether you follow god or not. IMO, it is simply nature. Nothing to do with god.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

If you are well enough studied you would know Allah is not God, but Jesus Christ is,
Well, this is hilarious. Not just a couple of days ago, you said that Allah and Jesus were the same being. Shall I hunt that quote up for you? Were you not well enough studied? NuT even said he sent a U2U to correct you.

If you align yourself with Gods will and obey His commands, you will have peace and happiness. If you step outside of his will, and ignorantly deny Him, and sin with no regard, then you will create turmoil in your life and bring negativity into your existence, and negatively impact others along the way.
I've already answered this in my post before this one.

edit on 17-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The satan likes to attack Gods faithful followers the most,

God is willing everything for a reason

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The satan likes to attack Gods faithful followers the most,

God is willing everything for a reason
Nah, the same kinds of things happens to everyone. Christians don't get it worse than sinners. Give me a break man. Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You're misunderstanding what I said.

Not once did I say Allah is the same being as Jesus.

I said Allah is just the arabic rendering of the word we call God.

Christian Arabs frequently call YHVH Christ, Allah.

The Allah muslims worship is a false image of the true Allah.

Get it?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Get it?
Ok, I'm going to find the quote. Hopefully you didn't edit it.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Matthew 5:44-45 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. "

God blesses all, regardless of religion or beliefs, just as He chastises all, regardless of beliefs, just as everyone pays the sin price, regardless of beliefs

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Go ahead, it doesn't exist.

I never said Jesus Christ and the Muslim Allah were one in the same.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Go ahead, it doesn't exist.

I never said Jesus Christ and the Muslim Allah were one in the same.
It took me a while to find it, then when I was about to post it, my power got knocked out. Maybe your god was trying to stop me?

Are you smarter than an atheist?, page 6

Mohammed was a false prophet, the entire Quran is completely theologically wrong, and look at how many muslims are converted by visions and dreams of Jesus appearing, and they realize that Jesus is greater than Mohammed, and in fact Jesus is one and the same with Allah!

So, did I misunderstand you, even though you said it word for word?

In this very thread you said this:

If you are well enough studied you would know Allah is not God, but Jesus Christ is

Look at all 3 of your quotes. Tell me that this isn't confusing and hard to understand what you're saying because in one quote you say that Allah and Jesus are one in the same. The next quote you say that you never said that, then in the last quote you say that anyone who is well studied knows that Allah is NOT god, but Jesus Christ is...?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Get it?
According to NuT, Allah is a moon god.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. "

God blesses all, regardless of religion or beliefs, just as He chastises all, regardless of beliefs, just as everyone pays the sin price, regardless of beliefs

Cool, so it doesn't matter of I follow him or not, I can still be chastised or blessed. So, why say this?

Also, remember, you reap what you sow. So if you're sinning uninhibited, you're probably gonna sow quite a few crappy seeds, and reap a pretty nasty harvest,

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
I answered/clarified my statement already. Sinful flesh cannot stand in His presence. It's immediately consumed with His Holy fire. satan has no flesh to consume in His presence.
Lol, so sin CAN exist in god's presence as long as you don't have flesh. And when we die a sinner, our spirits too can exist in his presence. There is no flesh to burn.

No, God is our Creator, until we are in a covenant relationship with Him through Christ we cannot call Him Father. Only Father's children are allowed in Father's house.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

That's what the man said.

He didn't say sin couldn't exist in the Fathers direct presence,

Only sinful flesh.

Well, that whole conversation began with this quote:

NOTurTypical
And that's the problem, we are human, we are not Just, we are not righteous and Holy. God is. Sin cannot be in His presence. Socrates writing to Plato understood this dilemma of a Holy and Just God forgiving sins without penalty:

"It may be that the deity can forgive sins, but I do not see how."

The second God gives a wink and nod to sin He violated perfect Justice and Holiness. He cannot deny Himself.
Go back to page 6 and see how the conversation went.

I said I mis-spoke, you won't allow me to admit error? That's odd.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by Iason321

Again, on behalf of rational Christians everywhere, I apologize for you being subject to such nonsense. Nobody should ever be called names or taught they're going to hell when learning about Christ or attending religious services....

And every Catholic or Protestant child who recites the same prayer every Sunday is under that assault....
thus, my problem with ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY based on the Bible.

Well, get on the bus with the rest of us who are against organized religion based on the Bible geesh. Not all of us are self-righteous religious hypocrites lady.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Anyway, so basically what I've learned from you guys is that sin CAN exist in the presence of god, as long as it isn't in a flesh body. That's how Satan can be in god's presence. So, when I die, can I be in his presence since I won't be in a flesh body?

No, unless you are an heir according to the promise fulfilled in Christ you cannot call God "Abba" (Father), only Creator. Only His Sons can stand in His presence, and live out eternity in His house. There will come a time when His evil sons (Bene Ha'Elohim) are cast out for their rebellion. You'll spend eternity with them.

Not a good plan they hate God and you'll be the only point of contact for them to exact that rage being created in His image and likeness. That's more terrifying than any eternal flame could ever be.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I think most people become saved and christian because they are afraid of the consequences for not doing so.

Exactly. That is why I think of it as spiritual abuse, if not downright TERRORISM.
Fear is not a good way to get people to behave in a certain way.

Hell is supposed to be terrifying, it's a terrifying place. Just like dentist offices, lol. But I might add, the only folks who are terrified of Hell are those who are on their way there. The good news (gospel) isn't that there is no Hell, the good news is Christ died so that no one has to go there if they so choose.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Exactly. That is why I think of it as spiritual abuse, if not downright TERRORISM.
Fear is not a good way to get people to behave in a certain way.
This is one reason why Pascal's wager does not work. They say, "If I'm right, look at what I've gained. But, if I'm wrong, I've lost nothing. Now if I am right, look at what might happen...."

To which I respond, "Should I believe in your god out of fear, or believe in him just in case? Is that what he wants of me?" and then, "If you are wrong, there COULD be consequences. Allah could be god..."

Veteran Apologists don't use Pascall's wager, it's illogical. It;'s a "false dichotomy" fallacy as Pascall worded it.

edit on 17-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Ok, I'm going to find the quote. Hopefully you didn't edit it.

I u2u'd him because of that quote you're looking for, don't think he believes the same way now.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

According to NuT, Allah is a moon god.

A half-truth is still a lie. I didn't formulate this myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join