It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages to the Builders in Symbol - The End is at Hand - REPENT

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Look at all 3 of your quotes. Tell me that this isn't confusing and hard to understand what you're saying because in one quote you say that Allah and Jesus are one in the same. The next quote you say that you never said that, then in the last quote you say that anyone who is well studied knows that Allah is NOT god, but Jesus Christ is...?

What he said then was before I corrected him, what he said today is after that correction. You might not realize that. There is only a 2 hour window with which to edit posts here, you know that.

edit on 17-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by Iason321

open your mouth and eat what I give you.

Yuck! How vile! What the heck are you quoting?

Some priest.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
No, God is our Creator, until we are in a covenant relationship with Him through Christ we cannot call Him Father. Only Father's children are allowed in Father's house.
He's mean. I've let other kids who aren't mine to stay at my house. Some of them stay for day's on end. I guess I'm more awesomer?

edit on 17-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I said I mis-spoke, you won't allow me to admit error? That's odd.
I didn't see where you said that. If that is the case, then no problem.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

There will come a time when His evil sons (Bene Ha'Elohim) are cast out for their rebellion. You'll spend eternity with them.

Not a good plan they hate God and you'll be the only point of contact for them to exact that rage being created in His image and likeness. That's more terrifying than any eternal flame could ever be.
Not worried about it. We'll all be too busy burning to worry about who's there with us.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

According to NuT, Allah is a moon god.

A half-truth is still a lie. I didn't formulate this myself.
And thinking it was the truth, I didn't lie. Just misunderstood...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

What he said then was before I corrected him, what he said today is after that correction. You might not realize that. There is only a 2 hour window with which to edit posts here, you know that.
He said that he NEVER said that. I just showed that he DID say it....what's the issue here?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Not all of us are self-righteous religious hypocrites lady.
Aherm....now you're calling me 'lady'?
Seriously??

So, NuT, fine. Do you, or do you not, believe in hell? I've become confused by your rhetoric. If we are no longer friends, then just say so....I'm perfectly willing to move on.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Huh? That was me being cordial. Wild, lady, ma'am, just country boy military lingo I picked up in my days. Nothing more, no offense meant.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

He said that he NEVER said that. I just showed that he DID say it....what's the issue here?

No issue with me. Carry on I guess.

*slowly backs away*

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

According to NuT, Allah is a moon god.

A half-truth is still a lie. I didn't formulate this myself.
And thinking it was the truth, I didn't lie. Just misunderstood...

No worries man.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

There will come a time when His evil sons (Bene Ha'Elohim) are cast out for their rebellion. You'll spend eternity with them.

Not a good plan they hate God and you'll be the only point of contact for them to exact that rage being created in His image and likeness. That's more terrifying than any eternal flame could ever be.
Not worried about it. We'll all be too busy burning to worry about who's there with us.

I never saw the flames at all as being the horrifying part. Maybe that's because I've read so much on POWs. The only thing that kept them and Jews going 1 more day during their tortures was hope. And I can't grasp how terrible being eternally separated from God would feel. Can't fathom.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

No, God is our Creator, until we are in a covenant relationship with Him through Christ we cannot call Him Father. Only Father's children are allowed in Father's house.
He's mean. I've let other kids who aren't mine to stay at my house. Some of them stay for day's on end. I guess I'm more awesomer?

Not perfect, Holy, Righteous, or Just. He is. I know its pretty hard to conceptualize. Socrates struggled with it to and then grasped it. Its tricky to remove yourself from human thought and place yourself into the mindset of perfection, holiness, perfect justice, and wrath against unrighteousness.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I was referring to this site. People don't come to learn anything from us, they come here to try to make us look like idiots.

That is not a fair assumption, lonewolf19792. Many people come here to learn about things, and do just that. I myself have made 9 friends from here that have virtually picked my brains for information on subjects I am in the know about.
I also come here for those looking for way out of the Cults of Religion that many find themselves in. And for those whop question their faith, that which they have come to believe. I like to think I make a difference, and my ear is always open.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Then you can't be saved.
Saved from what exactly?

An imaginary place the Pisos made up so the Christians would have something to fear. And it worked too, they are all quite scared to death of going there. Having researched the origins of the concept, I just don't accept it at face value like most Christians do. The Hebrew word often translated 'hell' is "she'ohl′ " in the Old Testament, which was translated into the Greek word "hai′des" (Hades) in the New Testament, both meaning simply "the grave" where neither reward for the righteous nor punishment for the wicked was associated in the Hebrew texts.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I never saw the flames at all as being the horrifying part. Maybe that's because I've read so much on POWs. The only thing that kept them and Jews going 1 more day during their tortures was hope. And I can't grasp how terrible being eternally separated from God would feel. Can't fathom.
And again, I deserve every bit of punishment I get, for all eternity. I mean, I'll only live here 90 years, then I'm off to eternal punishment. Justice is served.

My dad once explained eternity to me. He said, "Imagine a stainless steel ball the size of the earth. A sparrow flies the circumference of the ball with one wing skimming it the whole way around. The bird does this until the ball finally wears away to nothing. Once it does this, eternity has just begun. So, I deserve to be punished for that long, and forever more because I can't muster the faith to believe in your god and receive salvation from him, and repent.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Not perfect, Holy, Righteous, or Just. He is. I know its pretty hard to conceptualize. Socrates struggled with it to and then grasped it. Its tricky to remove yourself from human thought and place yourself into the mindset of perfection, holiness, perfect justice, and wrath against unrighteousness.
Yet, all it takes is a simple, "Please forgive me father, and I accept Jesus's gift of salvation," and voila you're ok to be in his presence forever. It's just a matter of a few words from your heart, and all is well.

I mean, if he was truly serious about reaching us, why would he rely on fallible man to spread his word and bring more to him, and expect people to just have faith that it's true? That sounds like the most ridiculous thing ever. Why not let each and every one of us experience him and ask questions and learn from him directly? Why is that so hard? He can't handle the sin? Come on.

I know you'll say, "You have to take that first step of faith..." but then to get that faith you have to do everything just right. It can't be hope, it can't be wishful thinking, it has to be this exact thing called faith or it's never going to happen. It's so silly. I guess god has a faith-o-meter in his hand, and when our faith hits a certain level, he's like, "Yay, now I can reveal myself." I mean, people can shed tears praying to him, but that's not enough because you were just hoping, or thinking wishfully, so he's just sitting there with his faith-o-meter hoping you hit the right level so he can finally interact with you. Get out of here.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

No issue with me. Carry on I guess.

*slowly backs away*
*Draws a line through NuT's name on hit list, then applies juicy red lipstick to lips*

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Yet, all it takes is a simple, "Please forgive me father, and I accept Jesus's gift of salvation," and voila you're ok to be in his presence forever. It's just a matter of a few words from your heart, and all is well.

The prerequisite is trust in Him. Justification isn't a magic sentence. But forgiveness is that simple, Christ already paid the price.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Hell will last as long as Heaven does.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join