It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sonic boom UK UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hey, just a quick upate on the sonic boom heard around the UK the other day:

The sun newspaper has reported a witness statement saying the jets were seen circuling a sock shaped UFO over Summerset.

The report was complete with a pik of a "sock" shaped UFO however doesn't state if that's the same one or an example.

The MoD have not released any further statements other than clarrifying it was NOT a weather balloon.

I don't know who suggested it was a weather balloon? Maybe its protocal to mention that after the Roswell fiasco lol.

Sorry if this has been posted all ready, I'm on my phone with limited functions, you'll have to google this yer self too.

A report of the life found on Mars was on the page before it to, I'm quite happy to say, disclosure will be imminant within my life time

edit on 14-4-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

The sun newspaper has reported a witness statement saying the jets were seen circuling a sock shaped UFO over Summerset.

....Gotta love the sun , here's the article .
www.thesun.co.uk...

Dad-of-three Richard Bird, 38, told how the supersonic jets probed the “strange sock-shaped” entity above his garden in Bath.
He said: “They were having a really good look.”
Fellow local Sean Whyte described the UFO as “white and rocket-shaped”

edit on 14-4-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hi, I'm a little confused, did you mean this? or did I jump on the wrong story:

www.thesun.co.uk...

Cos this was last July?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Sorry I'm on me phone, I just read it directly from the paper, it was a half page article though, where as yesterdays report about the jets intercepting a helicopter only got a small caption. I'm sure goole can help you

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mufcutcakeyumyum
Hi, I'm a little confused, did you mean this? or did I jump on the wrong story:

www.thesun.co.uk...

Cos this was last July?

Seems to be this one here: Sonic boom as jets investigate ‘UFO’

Let's just say that I sort of got the impression after reading, and viewing the pic, that it wasn't wrote up in all seriousness as well but maybe that's just me..
edit on 14-4-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Not from july, this event happend 2 days ago:

"Dad of 3, Richard Bird, 38, told how the supersonic jets probed the "strange sock-shaped" entity above his garden in Bath. He said "they were having a really good look". Fellow local Sean Whyte described the UFO as "white and rocket shaped". Another witness said "the jets kept circling it, it was very strange".

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Sorry, just ready to post the very same link, my fault.
It didn't sound too serious, but this is the Sun newspaper.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thank you for the thread.

S is H T F you guys!!!!

It's getting scary, too many reports of this kind of thing. They are having trouble covering up all of the sightings so they try to make those who see this stuff look like fools.

I still say something big is going to happen during the Olympics this summer.

Hold on to your......socks.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The racket as the jets smashed the sound barrier sparked 999 calls across Somerset, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and the West Midlands.

Really 999 calls? Not 1,000? They are laughing at us. (or is it a hint?)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Oh Jesus effing christ people..........

This was just a couple of Typhoons going super over land, because a helo pilot put the wrong transponder code in and told everyone he was being hijacked..

A basic, simplistic, idiot level search of the internet would have yielded the answers, yet some here are still bleeting like it's some Alien invasion or

"this is it people, TSHTF!!! Arrggggh! I'm so paranoid it hurts!!!!"

Get a grip....
edit on 14/4/12 by stumason because: (no reason given)

link   
Hi,

I live in Bath and have a friend who lives up near the Colerne airfield.

He took a look through his binoculars and said he saw a cylinder type object, which I presume the sun is calling the sock.

I also got home from work last night at 5am, and whilst munching through some food before bed I heard the same noises I'd heard when the 'Typhoon' was scrambled.

This time there was no 'boom',,,but going to investigate and have a smoke before bed I listened.

I live under the flight paths of the air traffic to bristol, and whatever was making the noise was not a commercial plane. I've lived within miles of airports all my life and can tell what they sound like.

As it stands though no idea what the noise was, but it woke ALL the birds up.

link   
I agree and have said it for a while now, something will go down at the olympics in my opinion.
As for sock invasions, does that mean we will be introduced to the enemy extraterrestrial that is:

www.monster-munch.com...

Sorry, couldn't resist.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Mufcutcakeyumyum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyeseaewe

The racket as the jets smashed the sound barrier sparked 999 calls across Somerset, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and the West Midlands.

The emergency services number in the uk is 999.
It wasnt nine hundred and ninety nine phone calls.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Many are saying this was not an alert over a helicopter, witnesses state the aircraft were circling slowly, not at sonic speeds, and even if they were they would not have been heard across 4 counties at the same time.

There was a photo taken and posted on twitter, which showed the two tornado's circling this object here is a link to it.

Pic

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I was on Youtube (see link below) which is not relevant to this thread but as I was reading the comments I saw this;

This so called sonic boom was heard in the uk on 12/4/12 at 18.10hours it sounded like an explosion. The media have now said it was a sonic boom from a typhoon fighter plane braking the sound barrier. Does anyone else think its strange how this noise was heard on the other side of the Atlantic ocean? There is lots of weird stuff going on these days and lots of bs coming from the media but that's no surprise right! TheFlushdraw 16 hours ago

www.youtube.com...

So it was heard over the pond eh? I can't find any sources to back this up but that would mean it's not a normal jet then!!
So must be either from space or from the earth. (for example an earthquake precursor ohhhh)

Here is another MSM source for this sonic boom.
uk.news.yahoo.com...

Something is happening over UK, as in the last week I saw two rainbows that were triple. Thunder and hail too!
With the drought that is happening here, that has been unusual (because of the rain). I view them as 'signs'.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Is it possible that militay aircraft would fly so low as to cause peoples homes to vibrate/shake & at supersonic speed (across a large part of the country) to a helicopter inccident in Somerset??? I think not.
London or another large UK city maybe .
They were definately chasing something.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by shinzaun

Originally posted by eyeseaewe

The emergency services number in the uk is 999.
It wasnt nine hundred and ninety nine phone calls.

Ohhhh......I see.

I thought it was ...nevermind.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Looks like a big old sky penis. If we get invaded by them then it is going to be bad times ahead.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Shame.. i live close to Bath and i didnt see or hear anything.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So it turns out there were numerous sightings of the jets checking out the UFO, at least the Sun made an effort to report the truth behind it, to the guy ripping people about them being paranoid over an alien invasion, no one said any such thing, we're merely discussing the fact that 2 of the UKs best jets had to intercept the sock penis UFO.

Durr.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join