It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Success Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hello everyone.
It's been awhile since I last posted anything on ATS. When I did post, I was having issues with my....abilities. I'm an empath, telepahic, and UI have some telekenesis. I used to post te try to get help and figure out what the heall was happening.
As I come back to the good ol' forum, I notice a lot of posts that look the same as mine--people scared, thinking they're crazy, and wondering if there's something seriously wrong withj them.
To those people I say this: There's absolutley nothing wrong with you. Explore your powers. I know it's going to be hell in the begening, but it can be fun. I'm a high school student, and, (i'm sorta ashambed of this) I can always find all the ansers on tests because of my telepathy. What I'm trying to say to those people is not to worry, you're fine, and just explore.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thanks for adding your thoughts on the subject and im sure you will be able to help others learn a little more from what you have learned.

Welcome back,

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
In fact, you're one of the lucky ones.
I wish i had any abilities other than being able to balance things on my nose.

unfortunately there is a lot of garbage on the internet, spread enormous quantities of misinformation.
ive been practicing a lot of excercises that supposably help develop and teach how to tap into these abilities. no luck at all so far. maybe im just not cut out for it.
Anyhoo enough about my problems. Good luck with your abilities, keep exploring them and do great things

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
message me if you want too know whats going on with you.
my email is [email protected]

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valedamar
Hello everyone.
It's been awhile since I last posted anything on ATS. When I did post, I was having issues with my....abilities. I'm an empath, telepahic, and UI have some telekenesis. I used to post te try to get help and figure out what the heall was happening.
As I come back to the good ol' forum, I notice a lot of posts that look the same as mine--people scared, thinking they're crazy, and wondering if there's something seriously wrong withj them.
To those people I say this: There's absolutley nothing wrong with you. Explore your powers. I know it's going to be hell in the begening, but it can be fun. I'm a high school student, and, (i'm sorta ashambed of this) I can always find all the ansers on tests because of my telepathy. What I'm trying to say to those people is not to worry, you're fine, and just explore.

Those are bold claims. Empath, telepathic, telekinesis are powerful abilities. You shouldn't mind a simple test then.

I just put a playing card in an envelope. What is the card?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The card in your envelope is

The Ace of Spades.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
yoo email me valdy at [email protected]// yo are you still there? have you ever heard of john yo kid from toronto. apparently can get lottery numbers from the future that would win, when your close or if he watch's a video recording of you you will hear his thoughts so he can watch the video when in the future giving you both the numbers, would you be interested?
ITS 100, you should already know email me or message back here will be good. ????

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bobjones

This sounds like some kind of scam. If he can predict lottery numbers, whys he need some troll peddling an email address?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I hacked his security cam and made a picture:

Don't buy from this guy.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Those are bold claims. Empath, telepathic, telekinesis are powerful abilities. You shouldn't mind a simple test then.

I just put a playing card in an envelope. What is the card?

Was it or it wasn't? Jezz these people over the internet have no consideration for the curious ones

top topics

join