It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW!!! Now this is the greatest facepalm of all time. (Perhaps)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Fair enough, I assumed you were in the hater club. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Just keep in mind that you are the hater of truth, Jesus, and truth seeking religiion; because every time you or someone like youself embellishes the truth beyond the simple reality, you get missionaries killed. Even those, like yourself in earlier period, that embellished the truth on Jesus too much, got him nailed to a tree.

All the Middle East, where the Jesus thing occured, tells he survived the nailed to tree event. Which means those like yourself condition people to go outside of truth. Communist countries, like China, killed missionaries like Birch and Wallace, because of this outside the truth issues are not valued. It is considered mostly lies, after the Christians screw up the simple meanings.

Most all know that Jesus was not what would be called "clinically dead" these days, as they had no high tech methods to check for life signs in those times. Best they could do is look for blood and clear lymph fluids, and mess up the diagnosis.

Jesus survived thanks to the healing powers of the Egyptian Thrapute's methods that taught the Essene how to heal folks with the powerful medicinal power of Myrrh and Aloe Vera, and these were healing powers given by god. So, Jesus never died and never could become god. He was pure human with a few better ideas. Jesus, in a sense, was healed by the power of god, but that was embellished far beyond the simple healing reality.

You kill Jesus again every day you attempt these faked up games for miracles and faith to promote untruth, and with that comes the rejection of Jesus and the Christians around most of the world. They call you crazy, the infidels, and so on. Your false teachings are to be shunning around most of the world.

Such overboard games are what get Missionaries Killed, gets the world into these wars of the Christians against the Islam, harms truth itself, harms god, shows pure hate for the realities of Jesus plight, and shows how much you hate the world so as to be willing to provoke WWIII.

You are the hater. imho

edit on 21-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Pin-pointing the hate makers, the untruthful Christian teachings that kills Jesus truth

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Believe what you want to, the first amendment is still in effect, enjoy it.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Hydroman
Where did this happen? I'd like to look in to it.

Man, I don't know, I'll try and research it for you if you want. But I feel that will be an enormous waste of my time.

Can't you guys just pre-select a response and save me all the effort?

A: The guy is lying.
B: The kids weren't really deaf.
C: There's obviously a natural explanation for this we don't know about yet.

D: You are lying.

I choose D.

as if the teacher could not notice deaf children suddenly reacting to the ambient sounds of life for the first time.. you know, like the sound of a birds for instance.. or their parents voice.. wtf..

and a "healer"? seriously? you christians have been gathering in groups of three or more as your bible tells you to invoke christs name & have miracles performed in his name easily for a thousand years now with a true blind faith conviction calling on the holy spirit & not ONCE has anyone been "healed"..

more foolishness..

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

as if the teacher could not notice deaf children suddenly reacting to the ambient sounds of life for the first time.. you know, like the sound of a birds for instance.. or their parents voice.. wtf..

That wasn't the complaint from the teacher. The complaint was the students were not following spoken commands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join