It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something spooky going on at the Neumayer Antertica station, check it out.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
My god, saw it in the first three seconds. This is the fluroscent light bulb over the door at the barn. (Probably 36W (1,20))

Originally posted by Aliensun
It is simply an always on light coming from a narrow window above the door of the garage-like building.

NO Its the MOON the thread isn't about the light in front... DOH

You guys REALLY need to learn to READ THE THREAD

:shk:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
There has to be frames missing, it makes no sense.

Neither does the moon. you can clearly see the light appear on the right side of the screen and is far too low to be the moon, it then archs upwards. Maybe its the video but it seems far too low to the ground, yu can literally see the light illuminating off the ground when its on the right side of the picture.

But as I said, there is no way frames aren't missing. Watch closely, if you look at the light above the door on the far right you can literally see it getting brighter and brighter as the video progresses. The same thing happens in reverse when the big bright light dims and it goes back to day.

Heres the thing though, when you watch it it will suddenly just go out and all of a sudden another light to the left seen from a window is the one getting brighter and brighter, than literally out of no where the giant light is back in its original place over the door?

Just keeps your eyes focused on the light above the door the entire time and you will see what I mean.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It's not spooky it's an alien. Our government has been hiding them for years. Duh. lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I only gave the animation a cursory inspection, but I see nothing out of the ordinary. I see the moon pass in the background, as given the object's size, that is the most likely culprit. As to the light in front, it is just an outside light. The camera that was recording this video was reacting to the brightness of the light, which has an affect on the way we perceive it. This is my opinion, but I am relatively certain there is absolutely nothing strange here.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Wow, some of you "expert" people have no idea in the world what is going on down in the South Pole. Too busy knowing it all. I have been watching ursu adams 32 degrees of insanity videos for weeks as well as various other youtube reserchers who spend 12 to 15 hours a day watching the south pole cameras. Yes these guys are a bit eccentiric, and see faces in clouds at times but Ill tell you there are some very very strange things going on in the sky down there . Multiple moons and various weird images in the videos from the South Pole station.
edit on 14-4-2012 by dntwastetime because: whatever

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCJustJ

Well I dunno maybe because its a TIME LAPSE camera taking one shot every few minutes or so?

Just saying

Neither does the moon. you can clearly see the light appear on the right side of the screen and is far too low to be the moon, it then archs upwards. Maybe its the video but it seems far too low to the ground, yu can literally see the light illuminating off the ground when its on the right side of the picture.

Kinda like THIS?

edit on 14-4-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Wow, some of you "expert" people have no idea in the world what is going on down in the South Pole. Too busy knowing it all. I have been watching ursu adams 32 degrees of insanity videos for weeks as well as various other youtube reserchers who spend 12 to 15 hours a day watching the south pole cameras. Yes these guys are a bit eccentiric, and see faces in clouds at times but Ill tell you there are some very very strange things going on in the sky down there . Multiple moons and various weird images in the videos from the South Pole station.

So you prefer the opinions of people who watch cameras all day and post opinions on youtube over people who have been there and seen the weird effects personally like the midnight sun that never sets?

Okay enjoy your bliss

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCJustJ

Neither does the moon. you can clearly see the light appear on the right side of the screen and is far too low to be the moon, it then archs upwards.

Go back and look at Zargons picture.
The moon and sun never climb high into the sky at both ends of the earth because they are so far from the equator. That is why you get can have cycles of 186 days of night and day at the poles.

Midnight sun
The midnight sun is a natural phenomenon occurring in summer months at latitudes north and nearby to the north of the Arctic Circle, and south and nearby to the south of the Antarctic Circle where the sun remains visible at the local midnight. Given fair weather, the sun is visible for a continuous 24 hours, mostly north of the Arctic Circle and south of the Antarctic Circle. The number of days per year with potential midnight sun increases the farther poleward one goes from the equator. Although approximately defined by the polar circles, in practice midnight sun can be seen as much as 90 km beyond the polar circle, because the sun is a disk and not a point, and the exact latitudes of the farthest reaches of midnight sun depend on topography and vary slightly year-to-year.

edit on 4/14/2012 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
at first i thought it was the highbeams or flood lights of one of the bulldozers.

you have to remember it is time lapsed every 10 mins. so the light is actually moving very slowly.

by guess it's the bulldozers moving around.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
if it was the moon why do we only see it on only one night ?

i wonder what it could be...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Okay, lets just kill this with fire before it grows legs:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It is the Moon, some of the effects it has by webcam can look interesting like here,

www.youtube.com...

You can disregard the weirdo commentary. This has already been dealt with at ATS a few days ago.

This one is also good for effect, with the bonus of a transient iceberg,

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-4-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Okay, lets just kill this with fire before it grows legs:

What makes you think they will listen to you anymore than us?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Er....

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
at first i thought it was the highbeams or flood lights of one of the bulldozers.
by guess it's the bulldozers moving around.

They are not bulldozers

and ITS THE MOON

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

One can always dream, can't they?

Originally posted by smurfy
It is the Moon, some of the effects it has by webcam can look interesting like here,

www.youtube.com...

That's not the moon, its a guy starting his truck, turning on the headlights, and driving away. It was filmed on time lapse security cameras. He just happened to do it as the moon passed over, then was obscured by clouds.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by zorgon

One can always dream, can't they?

Originally posted by smurfy

www.youtube.com...

That's not the moon, its a guy starting his truck, turning on the headlights, and driving away. It was filmed on time lapse security cameras. He just happened to do it as the moon passed over, then was obscured by clouds.

I wish Moose, (Donald Southerland) was here, or there, or everywhere.

I suppose I shudda also said I know, I was disregarding the 'attack' on the Caterpillar. My second link is more to the effects I meant.

edit on 14-4-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I can't say for sure what it is, but it's there a lot, so I'm sure it is something normal. If you look at the archives, you'll see.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Okay, I'm zoomed into this and all I see is the ball of light disappearing into the tube above the door.… nothing spooky about that. It's a very bright light and the camera is very sensitive to photons.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MCJustJ

There are frames missing, it's a 10 minute time lapse camera.

It takes one picture every ten minutes.

The pictures are compiled into a 2 hour time-lapse video.

They get uploaded. What else do they have to do at the South Pole?

We watch them, with the hopes we can keep the perspective from which the pictures originate.

Nothing abnormal, a normal day from the SP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join