It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something spooky going on at the Neumayer Antertica station, check it out.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Ok can someone please tell me what the hell this is going across the sky at the Neumayer station Antarctica? I don’t have clue, It’s not the moon, as it you follow the slid step by step, what ever it is appears to almost land then take off again, gain altitude, and it’s a very large light ball, so I am not going with plane idea. Any suggestions, or have I found something very odd going on again?

www.awi.de...

22:50 UTC (138/144) about this time, start to step the progress back and fourth and you will see what I mean.

It could be due to its ( the stations) obvious position on the planet which make something appear to be dropping and rising, you tell me!

Anyway have fun!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Looks like a chinese lantern. Why what are you seeing?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The big flash on the bottom right definitely is reflecting off of the flashing on the building.

The light in the back ground, I am not sure.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
my guess the moon from there position on the planet the moons position and movement in the sky would be different than our perspective assuming your in the northern hemisphere nice find S+F

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

It looks like an arc light in that small building beneath the station....or did you mean the transient flash at the left of the station....?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

It looks like an arc light in that small building beneath the station....or did you mean the transient flash at the left of the station....?

You can watch the flash behind the big building.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Wow... time flies...
edit on 14-4-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott
Looks like a chinese lantern. Why what are you seeing?

very large light ball!!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak

Originally posted by stirling

You can watch the flash behind the big building.

something appears to fly in from the left in the sky, and moves acorss and then up...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I don't have a clue what is reflecting that massive light onto the bulldozer. To be honest it looks like the light ball is AROUND the bulldozer, engulfing it, not reflecting on it. And the light ball behind the building could be the moon but one thing I'm sure. They totally messed up the contrast of the last frames to make impossible identify what is it.

Nice call OP.
edit on 4/14/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
What ever that light is behind the building in frames 137and 138 , it appears to be quite a ways above the ground.
Very interesting.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I agree, it could well be the moon, that I may buy, if its not the moon then something spooky is going on, and yes I was on about the light ball behind the building.

Also if you look back far enough, the light at the front side of the building is Actually a reflection of something, so why does it also NOT light up the rest of the building ? as it appears to be one hell of a powerful light.
edit on 14-4-2012 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
...It's the moon...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by outerlimits

It looks damn cold!

Other than that I didn't see much. I'm not sure what is or what is not supposed to be in those frames. It did look cold, did I mention it looked cold? lol

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

If you have time, look up UFO's Northwest..click on sightings reports..click on reports arranged by State...go down to March 13th, 2008 Charlotte, NC Weather Camera Captures Bright Object in Daytime Sky WBTV

Does this look similar to you? It looks like somekind of Alien Something sending something down in the city.

UFO'S Northwest..click on Archives...click on sighting reports...Reports arranged by State
edit on 14-4-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

Something else to look at- Wikileaks UFO Footage Banned from public eye on youtube..If you get a chance tell me if you think this is real? And can you tell what language they are speaking? This is cell phone video of a young couple out sight seeing. The young female gets a nose bleed and birds fall out of the sky dead. There is somekind of UFO something that uses a cell phone tower as a weapon and blows them up. This is a different type of UFO Cloud like that can appear invisible and then just re-appear. I have found others in sightings I have looked at in Russia.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I second this post

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I think the light on the bulldozer is just reflection/glare from the light on the building. Cameras can cause a light source (that can clearly be seen above the door of the small building) to glare causing the light ball effect.
As for the large ball of light that moves behind the whole building at first looks like the moon, but why does it change altitude so suddenly? Also bearing in mind that the small light at the front causes so much glare it becomes a large ball could the light source behind actually be smaller? Maybe it looks larger than it is because of the camera glare.
Strange indeed.
Nice post OP, thanks.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by supamoto
I think the light on the bulldozer is just reflection/glare from the light on the building. Cameras can cause a light source (that can clearly be seen above the door of the small building) to glare causing the light ball effect.
As for the large ball of light that moves behind the whole building at first looks like the moon, but why does it change altitude so suddenly? Also bearing in mind that the small light at the front causes so much glare it becomes a large ball could the light source behind actually be smaller? Maybe it looks larger than it is because of the camera glare.
Strange indeed.
Nice post OP, thanks.

The light on the bulldozer isn't coming from the building. At first sight I thought it could be the Sunlight because we can see the reflection on its cockpit's window, but when the night falls, the light ball grows and swallows the entire bulldozer. Actually there are 2 or 3 bulldozers parked over there and that light completely covers them and reflects in the lower section of the building. What's even stranger is that a light that strong should lit up the entire area and the ground and it's not happening this way. I can't see the source of that light coming from any direction and it looks like it just materializes right there.

I don't have a clue what it could be, but the other ball behind the building looks a lot like the moon.
edit on 4/14/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Actually, the bright lite starts at frame 131 and manages to lite up the snow on the ground as it travels from right to left......

edit on 4/14/12 by jennybee35 because: oops, not 132

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

It is a light on the building.

The snowcat (not bulldozer) is parked out the front of the entrance to the station, where the light is located.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join