It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclose.tv seized by US Government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
It's not from any news source, but I figured it is "breaking News". While not being as "infamous/famous" as ATS, Disclose.tv has a pretty big user base.
I don't know if it's a "late" April fools day joke, or it's real. but that's got to suck for someone...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This is definitely a hoax/joke. Funny though. Just pay close mind to the wording and government/official offices/departments named.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

If this a joke, it is strong joke. Did you try to enter they site
www.disclosetv.com

if not those dpt. do you think DiscloseTV is self SEIZINg themselves?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Is2012TheDate
reply to post by Flint2011

If this a joke, it is strong joke. Did you try to enter they site
www.disclosetv.com

if not those dpt. do you think DiscloseTV is self SEIZINg themselves?

I tried- several of the links into the site, IE forums, new videos, ect- everything is redirecting to the seized.jpg Like the .htaccess file got changed.

Latest video I saw listed on Google was strange anomolies on the sun.
So...dunno??
edit on 14-4-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
SEIZED!

www.disclose.tv...

The first one under the NEW Censorship LAW?!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Google cant find any history of there ever being any such "department of internet security terrorism task force", or a "european allied command operations".

I'm of the opinion its been hacked.

edit on 14-4-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I just noticed the government took control of the website a few hours ago. Mhh, It must have some recent things in it the government dint want leaked. I like to go to the site to watch most viewed videos, ect..I find it odd how the website was just attacked today.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011
This is definitely a hoax/joke. Funny though. Just pay close mind to the wording and government/official offices/departments named.

That's no joke friend, I saw that image on google when they seized all those download sites a couple months ago.
That pic will make a cool wallpaper though.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
wonder if this is connected to
www.abovetopsecret.com...
so nasa is trying to hide 10 hrs worth of sun photage disclose tv lst uploaded some sun photage and has now been seized, sounds like quite the coincidence,

here we live in usa, america, land of the free! ya, we are so free, so free our government wont let us see certian photage of the sun...........

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I'm calling serious satire. If you compare it to the image on megaupload.com it looks quite different. A google search turns up no relevant results for any of the terms listed on Disclose. European Allied Command is part of NATO. I wouldn't necessarily jump to the conclusion that they posted something that needed to be immediately scrubbed, there are other, more subtle means at their disposal for something like that.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I have been SO scarred by the videos I've watched on Disclose.
I'm sure I would have been "corrupted" if I watched even ONE more.
Thank God the US government has saved me from myself and from
Disclose TV.
If REAL terrorists ever do strike the United States, my one hope
is that Quantico is THE F*CKING BULLSEYE.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
I'm calling serious satire. If you compare it to the image on megaupload.com it looks quite different. A google search turns up no relevant results for any of the terms listed on Disclose. European Allied Command is part of NATO. I wouldn't necessarily jump to the conclusion that they posted something that needed to be immediately scrubbed, there are other, more subtle means at their disposal for something like that.

The question I would have is, why would the North Atlantic Terrorist Organisation (NATO) want to shut down a popular conspiracy site?

Easy answer! Someone has managed to post something a bit too close to the truth of what the Fascist western governments are doing!

Some videos that youtube have banned sometimes turn up at dislose.tv. Looks like the Nazi Big Brother complex has shut down another Freedom Information Channel!!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011

That and usc 23 when it should be usc 18

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Ongoing thread with more discussion here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
SEIZED!

www.disclose.tv...

The first one under the NEW Censorship LAW?!

How many threads do we need on this?
It's already been posted in the HOAX section (that's a clue
)
Check out the language and the fictitious agency names.
edit on 14-4-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join