It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DiscloseTV SEIZED by United States Department of Internet Security Terrorism Task Force and the Euro

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
"Seizure cancelled, welcome to DTV 2.0." Gotta love it; these guys got a sense of humor! Never spent any time there, but perhaps I should!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
fff####k they got my attention for shure man i spend the entire day here checking about news and they were there smoking joint and drikin beer with the laptop on watching people get freak out about it..hehehe brilliant guys!!!!!hope disclose.tv 2 comes kicking some ass !!!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbiztrance
wt#!! Disclose.tv is back online again!!! i just got online on www.disclose.tv/forum , someone please explain it

The mock-seizure page was just a placeholder as they updated the site, and at the same time was probably trying to raise awareness of the internet regulations/acts like CISPA that the governments are trying to put in place in the near future.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

wt#!! Disclose.tv is back online again!!! i just got online on www.disclose.tv/forum , someone please explain it

The mock-seizure page was just a placeholder as they updated the site, and at the same time was probably trying to raise awareness of the internet regulations/acts like CISPA that the governments are trying to put in place in the near future.

According to them, that's exactly why they did it. I caught a glimpse of their announcement, but the site is real slow and I'm having trouble getting the page to load! Maybe some bugs to work out...
edit on 14-4-2012 by godspetrat because: sp.

(Or wait; it could be a trick by the government to see who else tries to log on so that they can send the drones and black helicopters to their homes!)
edit on 14-4-2012 by godspetrat because: additional thoughts!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by godspetrat

Maybe some bugs to work out...

Maybe a ton of traffic as per plan...

Indeed, I just tried and got the following:

500 | Internal Server Error | PropelException
Unable to open PDO connection [wrapped: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1040] Too many connections]

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by godspetrat

Originally posted by robhines

According to them, that's exactly why they did it. I caught a glimpse of their announcement, but the site is real slow and I'm having trouble getting the page to load! Maybe some bugs to work out...

i tell you , yesterday was really fast , now for shure there are loads of people try to connect on they web site, and you can tell that isn't 100% finished because of some edits page showing some times....hahah nice that got all back now!!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

The ton of traffic is of course the most logical explanation. Great marketing ploy in addition to being a protest and raising of awareness to censorship. See my last little post edit though; I'm joking, of course, but there is a part of me that worries about such things in the future, though not for visiting a website...yet.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It's not a bad site to add to your repertoire. I got a bit disillusioned with them when they introduced the forums. The forums were overrun with pro AJ threads and it took me all I could muster to bite my tongue. I fought a bit with some home truths but eventually just had to walk away and let them breed their like minded clones. Some woke up during my time there but all in all, the average contributor was below the level I had been accustomed to interacting with on a meaningful level so I took a one way ticket out of there to look for a more involving e-social community. That was over a year ago at least so I can't verify what it's like now but best of luck to them. I may pop in there now and again to see what's up. That perhaps sounds like I'm some kind of elitest but it's not - The internet caters for all age groups with all sorts of levels of experience and sometimes you just have to travel around to find your niche where you feel comfortable.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
looks like they're back UP

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
When a site commits such a hoax it greatly undermines their credibility. I wouldn't trust anything read or viewed there, without first checking in with more reliable and credible sites (like ATS), at least where skeptical viewpoints are shared.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join