It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DiscloseTV SEIZED by United States Department of Internet Security Terrorism Task Force and the Euro

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th0r
I remember seeing stuff like this(JPG back in 04 when private torrent trackers started getting shut down.

Same # bogus sign but they really were siezed.

OH well let us hope this is a joke, would be a silly thing to really sieze it.

yesss man, lets pray for it, it is a very good site with lots of info!!! Many stuff thats goes on the global midia , i have seen first on disclose.tv , and also lots of documentary that is amazing !! i hope it get back!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Seriously I remember two sites that got shut down by 'someone' eerily similar to this.

They both had jpg for the page and users of both sites thought it was a joke or hacked.

Are we %100 sure this is false?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th0r
Seriously I remember two sites that got shut down by 'someone' eerily similar to this.

They both had jpg for the page and users of both sites thought it was a joke or hacked.

Are we %100 sure this is false?

well i think the owners for disclose.tv should come in public , just write a text explaining whats is happening.... but maybe iff they didn't show up until now , they must be afraid of something that maybe is happening or even arrested already, strange that no official note was given until now, that sounds really strange...lets wait and see!!! all looking like a hoax , images totally different , "not know goverment agencies ", iff it is true this event , maybe government created this agencies some days ago, who knows!!!, because you can't find no info on internet about it....

long life to disclose.tv !!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I *think* i once got interesting videos from disclose.tv

But reading the HIDEOUS ridiculous

""internet security terrorism task force" makes it look that the site or the owner seem to have an IQ of approx. -40, needless to say there is no such a thing as a ""internet security terrorism task force".

Would anyone with a brain better than a potato really believe in an ""internet security terrorism task force"?
Even as a hoax this is a total fail, imo. A 5 year old could do better.

edit on 14-4-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
one more thing ! , when megaupload was sized by government , they came up with a sentence already , also saying the laws that the site was not applying to , totally official...On DTV you have like a kid saying funny things and try to make people afraid , saying that all people that posted videos there will be watched ,, i think the government won't acuse lots of people with out having proper evidence . Looks like they are looking for it, and already seized the site!! hum strange infos....

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Here is the response to a get request for / or /index.html

---

GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: disclose.tv

HTTP/1.1 307 Temporary Redirect
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 15:41:47 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.16 (Debian)
Cache-Control: max-age=300
Expires: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 15:46:47 GMT
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Content-Length: 317
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
html
head
meta ?="content-type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1250"
title This domain name has been seized by EACO and ISTTF /title
/head
body bgcolor="#FFFFFF"
div align="center" img "/seized.jpg" /div
/body
/html

Removed the angles so the tags don't get stripped.
---

It's giving a redirect to the seized url there. It's not external like in the early days.
edit on 4/14/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/14/2012 by roadgravel because: removed angles in tags

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
I *think* i once got interesting videos from disclose.tv

But reading the HIDEOUS ridiculous

""internet security terrorism task force" makes it look that the site or the owner seem to have an IQ of approx. -40, needless to say there is no such a thing as a ""internet security terrorism task force".

Would anyone with a brain better than a potato really believe in an ""internet security terrorism task force"?
Even as a hoax this is a total fail, imo. A 5 year old could do better.

edit on 14-4-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

huahuahau , i agree with the 40 QI !!! but who made this don't what to use the real agency name , or otherwise maybe get "real sentence" , by using government names to make more publicity or just for fun!!! thats wy he changed names for the hoax , crazy dudes, heheheh

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
wooow that is more official , youtube canceled disclose account by 3rd parties ...check the msg...

"DiscloseTV had the account closed because we received several claims of third parties copyright infringement related to material posted by the user."

iff youtube are taking serius maybe it is really happening guys...what you think about....

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-4-2012 by orbiztrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by orbiztrance

So this is a hoax?

Whats disclose TV?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The Disclose.tv domain expires soon, so maybe this has been the plan by Disclose all along - fake their own "seizure", but just to avoid legal trouble they invent all those agencies in the image.

Having YouTube axe their account may have also prompted them to "fake their own death".

I'm less inclined now to think this is a hack/defacing of their Web site since they've had plenty of time to fix the problem.

We know for a fact the US Department of Justice did not commit this seizure as they are ALWAYS very open about what sites are seized and why.

We know for a fact none of those organization in the "seizure image" exist, and we know that the cited US code was completely wrong.

Anyone can grab an image off the Web and modify it in Photoshop, but the likeliest perpetrator in this particular case are the owners of Disclose.tv.

One last "conspiracy" for their viewers *wink wink, nudge nudge*

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

We don't have no official info about it,, every thing looks crazy about this...but as i see , youtube canceled disclose account because of "3rd parties" not because disclose whant it, someone that maybe is accusing them, iff this is true is serius now, youtube is a major site, and they wold make fun of it.... , maybe someone posted some video there that was making someone angry(3rd parties)... i am starting to believe that "Maybe" is true guys, we have to whait and see the official notes from they or some government site off this is really happening...untill now nothing , just youtube account canceled by 3rd parties and must be a strong 3rd parties because they just told youtube to canceled not infos about ,this.....

edit on 14-4-2012 by orbiztrance because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2012 by orbiztrance because: bad english

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
I'm less inclined now to think this is a hack/defacing of their Web site since they've had plenty of time to fix the problem.

I tend to think it is for publicity or to make a statement. If so, it might upset quite a few of their users,

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I just recently used discloseTV to get good quality videos of Ancient Aliens. I had to catch up somewhere, ya know? ;P

I believe it to be a prank by hackers or similar.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Passed threads show the initial attacks began last year.I was attacked by viruses on this site 2 years ago.I now have a Mac or I couldn't post here.

Err .... what?

You just need better anti virus security for your PC.

Doubtful that you were attacked from this site, I've used this site over 2 years and my anti virus software (Microsoft Security Essentials) has never flagged anything. Is it possible that you clicked on a malicious link on someone else's page that was linked from this site?
edit on 14-4-2012 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

I tend to think it is for publicity or to make a statement. If so, it might upset quite a few of their users,

also DTV was in a big promotion for Ron Paul candidate for president....lots of publicity around him, start to think that they got sponsored by politics, and that is no good for Ron , iff the owners made this funny thing , they are a bunch of kids , I can tell you that in the present time was getting some repeated videos , infos about dooms day and goes one....but was a good site also nice view of the page , easy and good colors , have some good videos , every week updading . Some infos there, i have read here in my country one the major journal sites one week after showing up in DTV , thats was i liked more about the site....

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Can a MOD please explain why this is a confirmed hoax for me please?

Pretty please?

With cherries on top....

The site is still down guys,

www.disclose.tv...
edit on 14/4/12 by Darce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
yes it not confirmed a hoax yet, it is a conspiracy theory going around here...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
Can a MOD please explain why this is a confirmed hoax for me please?

It's rather clear:

(1) The agencies do not exist.

(2) The copy on the seizure image is clearly nothing official.

(3) The server-based redirect to the "seizure.html" page is not the methodology used in official domain seizures.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Disclose.tv was supposed to launch a 2.0 version of the site quite a few months ago. Perhaps this is just a little joking around before the new site is put into place? I did read about a mod resigning on a thread yesterday. He was talking about people being contacted by the govt. Elaborate joke me thinks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join